• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream: QVC Lisa Robertson clip

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
This tape was provided to us by dajerx, so I give my thanks out to him for the find and for taping it.

I hope this is the clip you were talking about buddy :cool:

This will be a testing ground for our ftp space, so let me know if it downloads ok.

qvc.jpg

Here's the WMV version of the clip 1.8mb
ftp://tickletown:[email protected]/TickleTown_qvc01.wmv

Here's the MPG version of the clip 2.9mb
ftp://tickletown:[email protected]/TickleTown_qvc01.mpg

Last edited:
thanks

it works, right click the address and SAVE TARGET AS...

be patient though

Thanks again, :D

Thanks

Great clip I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Lisa Robertson Just he coulda all the clip that he and kmar gave a description of but at least i know that MY Love Is ticklish yahoo. Thanks Dajerx

Did it take like forever for everyone else to download this? Or am I the lucky one?

Luck be a lady...

Whelp boot your not the only lucky one.. IM A WINNER TOO!
Ah.... i remember the days when downloading at 2kb/sec was fast. *sigh* ....back when i had a 28.8 ... wait a sec,:shake: 28.8?!?!? EW EW EW GET IT OFF EWWWWWWWWWW HELP SOMEONE! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!:imouttahe

Nice! Thanks for posting this. it seems like she tickles Lisa quickly while she's turned around

db

Me tooo !

I'm glad someone else here watches QVC too.

I too am very very very VERY fascinated with Lisa. I'm still waiting for the clip to download. The picture won't load, however.

BTW, what exactly were you trying to say, mrwheels. I got the last part (if what you say is true, I'm glad to hear that :) )

Thanks again

Hound

Anyone else having a prob with getting video? I can't seem it get a picture. The sound is fine but not the vid. Help!

finally got it

WOW !

That's good stuff. Yes, the girl does definitely reach back and tickle Lisa. You gotta love this clip. She actually deliberately grabs her foot and tickles her - not a casual thing, but premeditated.

Problem here, too

I'm getting the audio but the not the video. It's completely pixilated and incomprehensible until the very last second (and all the good stuff is done by then!)

We signed up with Tickle Theater's ftp site, and it did take a long time to upload the file too, even though it was only 2mb.

Cute clip though, hopefully those that can d/l it enjoy it. Thanks again to dajerx for sending us the tape.

problem as well

I too, am having problems like bootman and Mr. Taylor...I got sound but the picture is not working...any ideas?

Thanks,

Pips

never mind

please disregard the previous post...I was using realplayer to play this file...when I used my windows media player the file came in ok...thanks for posting this clip

Thanks,

Pips

Got it

I tried the windows media player and it DID work.

It was interesting but kind of large for just that little clip.

I can't download the clip.It ask me password.
Please help me:(

:bump:

I'm bumping the thread because I added a .wmv version of the clip that you should be able to see in Windows Media Player.

It's not much smaller, but it is a full meg smaller. Every little bit counts.

And I got the same problem with the password, reorx. I have absolutely no idea why it rejected my download request.

Nice clip, man.

I'm getting tired of tickle scenes that I never get to see in real life, though. Where should I move? lol.

Cheers.:D

I LOVE this clip! Lisa Robertson is now my favorite home shopping host. :D

Last edited:
Oblesklk said:
I'm bumping the thread because I added a .wmv version of the clip that you should be able to see in Windows Media Player.

hmm...that's funny, I was having trouble viewing the mpg file, but it was when I tried in in WMP that I could see it ....oh well, nice clip ,anyways

I got it to finally work in windows media player too. Nice clip! I would love to Lisa get tickled while she's wearing boots though.:wavingguy

Thank you very much for this clip. I have a lot of mainstream scenes,but for some reason this one jumps to the top of the list.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back