• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream theatrical picture

Oh, definately.

I must dance bare-foot on her wedding day
And for your love to her lead apes in hell.
The Taming of the Shrew, 2. 1 :feets:

This is the way to kill a wife with kindness.
The Taming of the Shrew, 4. 1 :tickle:

i've read shrew, seen the old movie, i heard that maryl streep got her foot tickled, but i thought maybe that was just her production ,unless that's her in the pic, anyone know where it happens in the play?

Theatre in the UK has been on a downer lately, but I reckon this should perk up some interest! ;)

Cool find! But , hey! ... I was in that play when I was a kid & our version didn't have any foot-tickling in it. Just as well , I guess ... it woulda sucked to try & explain why Baptista had a little boner while Katherine was getting kootchy-kooed.

The version with Meryl Streep was a George Papp production performed in New York City with Raul Julia as Pertruccio. I have been trying to find a video of that version for over 15 years with no luck.

Oddjob0226 said:
The version with Meryl Streep was a George Papp production performed in New York City with Raul Julia as Pertruccio. I have been trying to find a video of that version for over 15 years with no luck.

I know that there is a documentary about that production of The Taming of the Shrew starring Meryl Streep and Raul Julia that is called Kiss Me, Petruchio. That's about as close as I have could find to a video of that particular production.

I have seen mention to the foot tickling scene in numerous critic reviews on the web. Has anyone seen the version starring Elizabeth Taylor or any of the other video versions?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back