• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Major Anime Tickling

LOL! Finally one of the Negima tk scenes makes it to the screen. thanks for sharing ^^

Well that's good news. :) :) So many TK scenes in that manga. XD Thanks for posting, Raptor. :D

Huzzahs! I delight in this news muchly. After reading further into Negima, I realized just how much the first anime skipped. And now there are more incarnations bearing great gifts! :happy:

HDS, I'm 3 episodes into "NEGIMA!?", the remake of the anime. I havent read the manga but I am really disapointed in this new series so far. When I've seen all that have been released (7 or 8 eps) I'll post a more complete report on that "other" forum (if it lives then). I loved the original anime, as you know since I watched it with you. I do hope you got to see the last two episodes. #25 was simply awesome.

/ramble

I've already seen the first season. Lets see what they do with the next.

nessonite said:
HDS, I'm 3 episodes into "NEGIMA!?", the remake of the anime. I havent read the manga but I am really disapointed in this new series so far. When I've seen all that have been released (7 or 8 eps) I'll post a more complete report on that "other" forum (if it lives then). I loved the original anime, as you know since I watched it with you. I do hope you got to see the last two episodes. #25 was simply awesome.

/ramble

I just watched episode 25 of mahou sensei negima on youtube and there is no tickling involved?

nessonite said:

/ramble

I strongly recommend you read the manga, it is far superior, and seems to have a little tickle scene every volume, full of shota goodness.

I started with the manga (which is awesome btw... go to Mangarun.com if you want to check it out and see stuff before it comes out in the US) I enjoyed most of the first anime series (which I've seen in its entirety), but it takes a major wrong turn story-wise in the later episodes, and simply didn't do original manga justice. I'm really looking forward to seeing the OVAs and the new series.

In the December issue of Megami Magazine, there's that same shot of poor Asuna being tickled by mechanical hands in either the new series or the OVA. Because it looks like it takes place in the baths, it kinda reminds me of the scene in the manga where Negi uses his magic to give Asuna "the most enjoyable bath ever," but only succeeds in tickling her silly.

Well, the first series was jeered at heavily for being unfaithful to the manga and Ken Akamatsu's original intention. So I never bothered with it. I believe the major complaint was the middle chunk of episodes just attempting to be funny and going away with from characterization.

However, the new series is faithful and has been received quite lovingly as such. So I wouldn't give up on it after two episodes. Since they just chose to enter the vampire arc story to begin with.

The two OVAs are done by the new team as well. So you can thank them for the tickle scene. No fansub of the Summer special is out though...just the spring (aka the Asuna x Negi) one. So just look for the words Negima Natsu OVA. That'll be where the tickle scene is. The spring special didn't have any.

Last edited:
I havent read the manga beyond book 2 because they shrinkwrap them at the bookstore. Since I can't afford to drop $90 on buying the set I have to either find a new bookstore that doesnt wrap them or break down and download a scanlation.
The first anime may have not been loyal to the story but since I didnt read it I suppose I was able to enjoy it and see it as good in it's own right. It was entertaining I thought. I don't think an anime has to follow the same story as the manga in order to be good. FMA doesn't follow the manga hardy at all but I thoroughly enjoyed that anime and an thoroughly enjoying the manga as it's released, even though by now it bears almost no resemblance to what I've already seen. It's just what happens when an anime is made out of a manga that's not complete yet.
Ive read the beginning of the manga and I've seen the beginning of the second anime but so far I see no similarities. The anime seems far too dark and has so far focussed solely on Evangeline with practically no other character development at all. I may have to go back and see in the frst anime but was the other male teacher always a magician? I don't remember that. x_x
Meh...I remain disapointed but I'll watch it through in case it gets better.

Good luck finding a manga that isn't shrinkwraped. They usually do that with series that contain mature content, these are known as plasbooks(yay for comic party), and I think that it's the company that wraps them not the store. I have seen some that aren't wrap, but only the first vol.

That's just one story arc. As for being darker, that just has to do with that particular story arc as well. Due to the large cast, that's how the characterization is explained. That particular one focuses on Evangeline.

Mahou Sensei Negima - New Tickle Scene!!!

Well... here's another tickle scene from an upcoming chapter of Mahou Sensei Negima.

I won't go too much into detail because I don't want to give away any spoilers, but this is from chapter #154. To put it into perspective, the most recent volume released in the US is #12, which goes up to chapter #109, so this scene is still many, many volumes off.

The scene (see the first 2 pages below) has Chisame (the Idol girl), Ayaka (the class rep) and Makie (Baka Ranger Pink - the gymnastics girl) in cyberspace being attacked by viruses and other hacking devices. Although Chisame is protected, poor Ayaka and Makie get grabbed and the viruses start munching on their clothes, with interesting results.

The other two pages are from the scene in chapter #135 where the girls use mechanical hands to tickle Chao Lingshen.

All four pages come from the Mangarun site and have been translated into English.

Nessonite - The site (http://mangarun.com/) has every chapter from #1 - 154 (minus chapter #150), so if you'd like to read the Negima story, this would be a free alternative for you to try. Give it a read and I guarantee you'll be hooked!

Attachments

• [AQS]_MSN_c154_06.jpg
    [AQS]_MSN_c154_06.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 293
  • [AQS]_MSN_c154_07.jpg
    [AQS]_MSN_c154_07.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 288
  • [AQS]_MSN_c135_08.jpg
    [AQS]_MSN_c135_08.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 273
  • [AQS]_MSN_c135_09.jpg
    [AQS]_MSN_c135_09.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 270
I'm not really in anime stuff but those you posted are really nice...
Thank you!

Thanks for the link! I tried torrenting but nothing ever had any seeds, Really, thanks so much!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back