• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Major Announcement! ^____^

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
(the following message has been copied and pasted for ease of posting)

I have finally gotten around to making a video displaying one of my artworks, and have uploaded it to my new youtube account, DThesis! ^__^

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DThesis

For those of you who have been wanting to see the progression of my artwork from a simple sketch to a final piece and how I do it, you're in for a treat! This is my first video ever, my first youtube video ever, and my first time ever sharing one of my art pieces from start to finish. :)

I will definitely make more videos like this as well as make other videos, like anime reviews, video game reviews, movie reviews, and hopefully many other videos! This will be a first time for everything I've just listed, so I'm really excited to be moving on up into the arena of audio, video, and live action. :)

I look forward to what youtube holds for my future, and I hope you'll join me! :)

Thanks! :)

That's a really cool piece, CE. It's great to see a piece of work from the black and white outline, which has a unique look in itself, to seeing it finished is really cool. Thanks for putting it together!

Thank you.

Unfortunately, the resolution of the video keeps any of the up-close details from being seen. As a result, there are several points in the video where it appears as though nothing is happening and it's just the same frame and it's not changing. This is not the case. There are over 40 frames (which means 40 pictures for this picture), but not all of them can be seen either as changing or as fading to the next frame.

The solution is easy, however. If I create frames that are up-close, you'll see the details change. Thats what I should have done, instead of staying "zoomed out" so to speak. Although, in my defense, this was done so that the viewer could see the entire picture as it changed. In actuality, it's not so important for them to see it all until the end, which makes saving the files closer up better and then saving the full picture for the ending.

Last edited:
Very cool CE.
By the way, what tool do you use in Painter to do the outline of your characters?

:D

Thanks.

I don't do anything fancy, I just use the airbrush tool, and set it's size to what I want it. It really depends on whether the picture is intended to be just a sketch, a lineart, or whether it will be colored later.

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back