• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Major forum upgrade coming the weekend of 29/30/31 July

His Divine Shadow

Administrator
This coming weekend, beginning on 29 July, the TMF will undergo a major upgrade, taking it from version 3 to version 4. This will involve downtime, potentially a long period or periods of downtime. It is estimated that the upgrade will take at the least several hours, but may perhaps take several days. There's no way around it; we're a big place, and upgrading it takes time.

Additionally, once the upgrade is complete, several long processes have to be run to fully update the forum. For most of these, the forum can be active, but you may notice some slow performance for a few days after the upgrade while these processes run. Rest assured that this is normal. Additionally, as these processes are important for some forum features, don't be alarmed if things don't quite work right at first. Search, to take one example, is going to be near worthless until its index is rebuilt after the upgrade.

Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to create tutorials for everything that version 4 changes. In the past, the small number of changes between versions allowed me to do this. I imagine that the new board will bring many questions from lots of people. Please feel free to post any questions in the thread that I'll make once the update is complete and I and others will do our best to answer your questions.

Thanks in advance for your patience, folks; we'll do our best to expedite this process as best we can. :)

o dear im goona die now lol :p na its always good to keep upgrated

Just a suggestion for when the forum is down & you'd still like to chat w/people about thangs:

If you don't feel like venturing to the other TK Forums, you can always sign up (if you haven't already) to Fetlife. -- There is a Group there called TMF on Fetlife. -- If you aren't signed up, you may not be able to view that link.

Once you do, just Join the group & post away. -- There's already a ton of us within it. :)

Thanks for the heads up, HDS! Good luck with the whole process! I hope it all goes as smoothly as possible for you.

Hope it goes well and changes the functionality for the better.

Many thanks for the heads-up HDS. I know you and all involved will have us up and running as soon as possible.

Thanks for all the work that you do here, HDS. :D

Just a suggestion for when the forum is down & you'd still like to chat w/people about thangs:

If you don't feel like venturing to the other TK Forums, you can always sign up (if you haven't already) to Fetlife. -- There is a Group there called TMF on Fetlife. -- If you aren't signed up, you may not be able to view that link.

Once you do, just Join the group & post away. -- There's already a ton of us within it. :)

Thanks for the reminder. I am a member of Fetlife but I don't log in there every day.

I just want to say also thanks for letting us all know that soon July 29,30 and-31 that there is going to be upkeep and maintanance being performed and done on the TMF. It is good to know that then this being a unpleasant and not so fun bad surprise. I am glad you let me know-let us know HisDivineShadow. It is very appreciated. It will be a bit tough with the forum running slow and down for a while this is all happening-since lately I have been really been on-participating more on the forum, making threads and making posts-but you got to do what you go to do. It is not so bad-I will have other fun things to do-play games online on pogo, read erotic stories on literotica.com, watch humor clips and favorite clips on you tube, and stuff like that-so not going to be so bad. But thanks for letting me know.

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP.

I guess that Tickle Theater will be active for a few days.:yawnface:

Thanks for the reminder.

Will things look different when we come back?

Additionally, once the upgrade is complete, several long processes have to be run to fully update the forum.

That's an odd way to talk about never-ending swearing from the sysadmin.... :D

Good luck mate, fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for you.

Thanks for the heads up, HDS. I hope the upgrade goes well. As everyone knows, I've been in NJ much of the last two months. I'm SUPPOSED to go home this Saturday, hopefully.

My access to the forum has been limited the last two months. I guess I can survive another day or two without access if I finally get home this weekend.

Mitch

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back