• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Make Up Brushes/Artist Brushes and Nipple/Genital Tickling

meangry

Verified
One of my biggest kicks is the utilization of different styles of brushes in tickling scenes and scenarios...especially in delicate places like the nipples and pussy lips/clit. Not only that, but it allows for a focused attack that can hit harder to touch or tickle places.

That being said...I have a few questions. I'm preparing to have a session. What I want to know, from people out there that might have had experiences with this, is;

A.) What sort of brushes work the best when used by someone else in provoking ticklish and erotic reactions?

B.) What sort of brushes work the best for someone to use to tease themselves, causing an erotic reaction and a little bit of a ticklish one?

The reason for B is...she kind of wants to do a few edging sessions to herself before we have our own session.

Thanks anyone for your input!

It really, really depends on the person you are "working" on, as well as the body part you are trying to stimulate. However generally speaking:

A) I have two tools that wreak havoc on my lee.

One is the classic Oral-B electric toothbrush. It has two uses: with the spinning head and without. Because if you remove the spinning head, there is a sort of flat metallic "transmission shaft" underneath that I use for precision tickling. The latter is devastating under and in between the toes, while the former is more destructive when you "travel" along her ticklish spots, "making circles", etc...

The other one is a good quality hairbrush I bought here in Beijing. It is all wooden, with its bristles also made of wood, which rest on a sort of "air cushion" for lack of a better term. The cushion allows the brush to "fit" the form of her foot, while the rigidity of the wooden implements provide the necessary "scratch" for eliciting a strong tickling reaction. With oil, it is pure torture, she hates it more than the electric brush actually.

B) For erotic tools, besides what nature gave me (I find that fingers for instance are an excellent way to drive a woman insane), I use make-up brushes. They all belong to my fiancée, so I am not sure exactly what type they are. I know there is a classification with letters and numbers, but I am not familiar with it. The one we use all the time is a tiny brush, arranged in a "funnel" shape, tighter at the base and larger at the top, that girls usually use to apply foundation. It is very good against her clitoris and can be used to apply itching powder if you are really wicked ;) I mainly use it as foreplay, either caressing her clit slowly to make her want me, or to gently "tickle-wake" her body while she is tied up and blindfolded, attacking her hips, underarms or neck/nose area by surprise. It also works marvels on her nipples. It does not tickle much, but it is hot :wub:

As for penis tickling/male-edging, I do not have that much experience, unfortunately. But I found a long time ago that a constant stimulation of the tip and urethra works better than caressing the whole thing. Hope this helps somehow :blush:

If you need pictures of the tools I described here, I can post some tonight.

Go to a craft store and get a big multi pack. Then eperiment away! Everyone is different. Certain types/sizes will get different reactions. I agree with the electric toothbrush too, especially on pussy lips. Also a big fan of a small, stiff feather.

Go to a craft store and get a big multi pack. Then eperiment away! Everyone is different. Certain types/sizes will get different reactions. I agree with the electric toothbrush too, especially on pussy lips. Also a big fan of a small, stiff feather.

When I tried the electric toothbrush on my 'lee's pussy lips, she found the sensation too "scratchy", and I switched to something softer. It is insanely fragile down there, so I tend to be extra-careful. But I understand that some girls may not react the same way, like you said every one is different.

Yes, a small feather is the best. Like owl feather.

I'm with Bradhadair on this one; cheap brushes work better than expensive ones, as they break down easier and the hairs become much more springy and flexible, especially with oils or lotion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back