• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Making stocks tomorrow...

arcstudent

TMF Expert
My girlfriend is a great ticklee in that she's really ticklish. Especially her feet. It's great but she squirms and wiggles her feet so much that it's really hard to tickle them well. Being the crafty type and having a wood shop at school, I decided to make stocks that I clip to my bed restraint straps. Here's the issue: how the hell do I go about making them at my school shop with loads of people asking 'whatcha makin?' Any suggestions as to what I tell them?

What's the finished design going to look like, and how big will the holes be? Could you make say with a straight face that its the first part of a portable wine rack? I attached a pic to sort of give you a visual. Stocks when open sort of look like the grooves in wooden wine racks. Yours could just be hinged at one end b/c you want them to pack up and travel well for moving to a new apt. What do you think? (Remember there are no bad ideas in brainstorming....I live my life by that motto. lol) wine-racks-wood.jpg

I LIKE IT! The finished design will be essentially two of those shelves with dowels to hold them together and spring clips to keep it from opening. I thought about a hinge but the dowels will help the two pieces resist bending when she's toe tied. I'm thinking of either drilling small holes or using metal eye fasteners for the toe tie string.

Nice! You'll have to post pics when you get it done! What's your school's woodshop like? They give you guys 24/7 access or is there always a rush to get space?

Not so much a rush but there's always at least a few people in it. It's open to all of the colleges in the department: architecture, interior design, and industrial design. I will most definitely post pics of the completed product!

Awesome can't wait! Will definitely be interested to hear how your girlfriend likes them as well. :-D

Done! or at least mostly. I just need to make some padding for the cuff holes. FullSizeRender.jpg

Hey! Your portable "wine rack" is looking good! haha. I can see why you girlfriend was expressing concern. Smart girl. :p The pics you added look really good. Does the one of your feet in the stocks mean you've already christened them?

Thanks everyone! I haven't christened them just yet. That will come soon. I was trying them to test utility and comfort. I need to add some padding in the cuff areas but after that, they're ready for use. My gf's feet aren't going anywhere!

I just love the casual nature of the title of this thread. :D

Awesome job! You definitely have a gift in creativity and design. Your stocks look really professional. It's going to be a lot of tickling fun for you and torture for your girlfriend! :p

Thank you all for your kind remarks. Here is the final form! I added some padding and crushed velvet because my gf deserves to be comfortable when I'm torturing her lol. It looks just a tad less like a wine rack now...just a tad...unnamed.jpg

Thank you all for your kind remarks. Here is the final form! I added some padding and crushed velvet because my gf deserves to be comfortable when I'm torturing her lol. It looks just a tad less like a wine rack now...just a tad...View attachment 444846

Wonderful job!

Did anyone ask you what you were making? If so...Did you tell them you were making a wine rack?

Looking nice! Got to say, I'm a little jealous. Just a little though. :) When's the big day, to break them in?

BTW I just noticed the double set of eyehooks. Sorry for my ignorance but what do you use the second set on the bottom for?

No one asked but I got a few looks. I added the eye hooks and padding in my house. The top eye hooks are toe ties and the bottom are for clipping to my under bed restraint system. The stocks will be broken in very soon &#55357;&#56397;

No one asked but I got a few looks. I added the eye hooks and padding in my house. The top eye hooks are toe ties and the bottom are for clipping to my under bed restraint system. The stocks will be broken in very soon ��
I suspect that the looks were from people who knew exactly what you were making.:p
Good luck using them! :D

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back