• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Making the most of becoming a lifeguard

smokinj

1st Level Yellow Feather
This is another true story that happened many years ago when I was training to be a lifeguard so I could get that cushy job for the next few summers while my friends worked at McDonalds.

It is very cool to be a lifeguard at a pool or the beach, many girls flirt with you, its a position of power. You get a great tan, its almost the perfect job if you love swimming, and I did.

Anyway, the story takes place at a local pool that lets the trainers use for lifeguard training. We were doing the Red Cross rescuing underwater, above water, injured swimmers, etc. You also have to do a ton of swimming. Anyone who has been through this knows what I'm talking about. The one that stood out was the immobilize back board. There was a very cute girl about 18 or 19 tall brunette who was taking the course for the second time because you have to renew every couple of years. She was selected out of about 12 girls and boys together to be the 'victim'. Boy was she, and it had nothing to do with her drowning. lol

She got on the board and we strapped her down as if her life depended on her not moving a muscle or risk permanant or fatal injury. Nice. Her feet were beautiful too, very soft and pedicured. She took care of them for sure.
Myself and another guy were down by her feet and he actually said to me, 'do you think shes ticklish?' without hesitation I said lets find out and I started to spider tickle her one foot and she immediately said 'hey don't do that!' with a gasp and jerked her foot away pretty quick. Remember, she is staring straight at the ceiling of the pool, her forehead had a strap on it, so I'm sure it surprised the hell out of her. I wish I could say I tickled the hell out of her but there were all of us in a circle around her so everyone could see how to do it. I didn't tickle her for more than a few seconds. She was really ticklish too.

Then later on a couple of us at the end of the session were undoing the straps on her so she could sit up. I was at her feet of course undoing all the way down to her ankles and before letting her go completely, I tickled her foot one last time and she giggled this time and said stop. Then she looked at me with a smile. Pretty cool day. :woot:

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back