• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Making the ticklee as comfy as possible...

Tickle4444

TMF Regular
before restraining them and tickling his/her soles without mercy. How many of you here like that idea? You have ticklee slip on some very soft and comfy pajamas - and you restain him/her to a soft and comfy bed.

Much more enjoyable that way. There shouldn't be any uncomfortable distractions.

Soft and comfy is definitely sweetest. Low lighting and gentle music is good, too.

I love to view photos and illustrations of crazy, gymnastic-like bondages, and imagine the tickling opportunites, too, but with that stuff, it's sheer fantasy fodder. I can say from experience that it can suck to be ticklish and tied helpless.

So yeah, optimally, soft n' comfy is bestest! :paw: :redface:

I agree totally. I'd want the tickling to be as enjoyable as possible for both parties, myself and the ticklee, so I'd try to make sure she's as comfortable as possible. It's definitely possible to restrain without being painful. If something's not right, I'll stop to fix that before I continue. What can I say? I'm a tickler and a gentleman. ^_^

Personally, if I get the chance to do the tickling or the chance at being tickled, I prefer no restraints. If it was a close friend or someone I knew well, I wouldn't mind being restrained but I wouldn't allow them to do it if I just got to know them or something. When you're being restrained, you have to have some sort of trust connection between your 'ler or 'lee to make sure they don't get carried away or do something you wouldn't want them to do to you, in my opinion. But the big thing for me is pleasure. For example, people like Sammi enjoy the thought of being in stocks as it's a preference to her. In this case, i'd be more than happy to oblige and fulfill the request. But if it's some sort of "Knock them out with sleeping gas and restrain them" or "Bribe/force them to be restrained" then i'd rather just not restrain them at all and risk not getting the chance to tickle them. Tickling is a very intimate thing and a fun/pleasurable/possibly sexual activity, at least in the perspective of a fetishist. Some people use it as a method of torture and that's all fine and well but in my opinion, that's something i'd choose not to do.

But i'm getting sorta off topic now and just rambling stupidly. So if I am going to have to restrain them, I would definitely make sure they're comfortable and relaxed before I restrain them.

Interesting question.

It really depends. If I am Lering to someone who is comfortable with the idea, and really just wants to have fun, more than anything else, then yes, a comfy bed, comfy restraints, etc are preferred.

However, if the idea is that I am the Dominant and she is submitting to Me (note the cap there), her comfort is not top priority. I will make her comfortable enough so that she's not distracted from my touches, and if that happens to be in a comfy setting, so much the better. I don't bind with pain, though. Well, not yet, anyway.

The idea is that she's submitting to Me. She will just have to take any sensations I decide to make her feel, be that tickling, pain, or incredible orgasms.

Viper I have a question for you. When dealing in D/s situations even when pain is the ultimate end game I still restrain in comfort. There are those who use the discomfort as part of the SM part but in D/s you are not looking to cause discomfort you are looking to create a scenario whether there is spanking or tickling. The D in D/s is Dominance not SM. I am NOT trying to mock or discredit you in any way. I will say that the last line you wrote can very likely lose you a subbie. You make agreements prior to the Dom sub relationship and you follow them. As a 24/7 Dom this is my opinion and I am not trying to tell you what to do just sharing expertise.

The idea is that she's submitting to Me. She will just have to take any sensations I decide to make her feel, be that tickling, pain, or incredible orgasms.
Papabear over here has an interesting point.

Do complete subs exist at all?
Don't you risk abusing the sub or upsetting neighbours or relatives?

Pointless questions.
I cannot understand the role-playing part of SMBD much.
I am not sure I could stand somebody who completely submitted to me.
I fear the sub would soon become just another toy to me, and I would get disruptive, or even, downright destructive.

Oh well, to each his own.

Me? I'm all about being comfy, but I sometimes get carried away and I can't always stop and find a comfortable spot.
But, really, comfort is a priority here, if you want to see your partner again.

I agree totally. I'd want the tickling to be as enjoyable as possible for both parties, myself and the ticklee, so I'd try to make sure she's as comfortable as possible. It's definitely possible to restrain without being painful. If something's not right, I'll stop to fix that before I continue. What can I say? I'm a tickler and a gentleman. ^_^

*smirk* that you are--I can personally attest to both facets of that last statement!! n_n;;

I didn't just quote him to point out my own leeish tendencies, of course, but also to agree with him wholeheartedly. Like he said, I want both of us to be having fun. Heck, on occasion restraint isn't even *necessary--just good ol' fashioned ticklefight pwnage n__n

~K

Viper I have a question for you.

*looks around* Well? Where's the question?

:super_hap

Anyhow, I'm not saying she's a toy or just another sub. Agreements are made beforehand.

I think I might have come off as being cocky and overpowering. Didn't mean to. Besides, what do I know, I'm no Dom. I'm twenty. The hell am I talking about?

*looks around* Well? Where's the question?

:super_hap

Anyhow, I'm not saying she's a toy or just another sub. Agreements are made beforehand.

I think I might have come off as being cocky and overpowering. Didn't mean to. Besides, what do I know, I'm no Dom. I'm twenty. The hell am I talking about?

S'ok, we just have a tendency to get a tad overprotective, especially about the ler/lee trust thing. No harm done n_n Though yeah, having somebody completely at your mercy is fun, I can't deny that...*thinks of a certain artist of this forum*:evilha:

I think we're all on the same page, here. Just saying things differently, perhaps?

There are some people who really dig the pain, and can and do(by choice) suffer scary(to most of us) extremes for whatever rush, sexual or simply chemical, that comes form it.

What I really love is, some of those same people have told me they would never concieve of being tied-down and tickled. Hee hee!

This is way off topic, but imagine if someone came up with some sort of retractable rubber(like) bands that could serve as restraints, and you tied a person so that they could stretch the band some to attempt to shield themselves from your dastardly fingers, but it took like three-times the effort to do it, thatnks to the bands. Man, it'd make a great workout routine, while you're enjoying our favorite fetish activity! :super_hap

This is way off topic, but imagine if someone came up with some sort of retractable rubber(like) bands that could serve as restraints, and you tied a person so that they could stretch the band some to attempt to shield themselves from your dastardly fingers, but it took like three-times the effort to do it, thatnks to the bands. Man, it'd make a great workout routine, while you're enjoying our favorite fetish activity! :super_hap
Food for thought and pictures...

I haven't ever tied someone in an uncomfortable position, really. Maybe I never will.

I haven't ever tied someone in an uncomfortable position, really. Maybe I never will.

They would need to genuinely want that, and be capable of expressing to me in clear language why they wanted to experience that, and I would have to care for them very much, to put them through it.

Of course, to me, a hogtie is sheer horror. Yet it's sort of a mainstay of tickling erotica.

But, back on tangent:> the optimal(to me) is to have someone immobilized-yet-comfy. The less distraction from things like ropes and restraints digging-in, the better to enjoy the simple pleasures of tickling! :love:

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back