• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maki's Seduction — Part 3 (f/f)

jmills

TMF Regular
Hello good People of the TMF

Here's part 3 of Maki's Seduction.

Previously…

Part 1

Part 2

Once again, sincerest thanks to all of you who have posted comments, sent me notes, or just read the story.

Part 3 includes some teasing and softcore (very softcore) sex.

Now, on with the show…

----------------------------------------------

Maki's Seduction — Part 3

Neela met us at the landing platform when we got back to Ardentia. She wasted no time whisking me away to my guest rooms, and withdrew discretely when I told her I wished to be left alone, declining her offer of a girl to help me in the bath or give me a massage. I bathed, then immediately fell into a deep, deep sleep. I awoke a long while later, feeling completely refreshed and reinvigorated. The sun was going down, and after another wash — a quick bracing shower this time — I got dressed and headed over to Effie’s chambers, stopping briefly to check on my flyer on the way.

As I made my way through the cool, airy hallways of the palace, my sandals gently clicking on the marble floor, I felt a slight fluttering of nerves deep in my belly. My feelings for Effie were, as I’ve said, complicated, and I couldn’t deny that the prospect of spending time with her in such an intimate setting got me a little excited and a little scared. I knew she would try to seduce me, though I didn’t know how. Would she be bold and forward? Would she be coy and flirty? Would she try to trick me somehow? And how would I react?

I thought, perhaps, I could treat her like I treated Kyla, letting her think she was getting the best of me, while I got the best of her. But I couldn’t think of Effie like that. Something about her made me just melt inside. I was reminded of Bebe, one of my fellow rangers at the Citadel, a big, tall intimidating blonde who was as fierce and tough as they come. Yet in the presence of some of the “geeky” unassuming science girls at the Citadel, she became shy and awkward, tongue-tied and self-conscious. I knew I wasn’t like that around Effie by any means — on the outside, I was cool and poised as always, with an air of detached amusement and a clever reply at the ready. But with Effie… well, whatever I looked like on the outside, it felt different on the inside when it came to her.

I would just have to be on my guard and keep my wits about me, use the same willpower that made me such a valuable ranger and had gotten me through all kinds of unspeakable situations. But it felt strange to muster my defenses for dinner with a friend.

I wore sandals, black leggings and a fitted black jacket that fell to about mid-hip. Underneath the jacket was a silky gray sleeveless shirt with a plunging v-neckline. Effie opened the door for me, looking me up and down and rolling her eyes as she took in my attire. “You and your outfits… I swear,” she said, shaking her head. “How can you wear so much clothing?”

“You didn’t say there was a dress code,” I said. “You look lovely.”

She did look lovely, and wore more clothing than I had expected. She had on a pair those diaphanous, silky pants she favored, the kind that seem to be both loose and clingy. Her dark green halter top matched her pants, and over that she had on what looked like a very short jacket of pale purple with short puffy sleeves, made of similar material as her pants, but even more lightweight. Her midriff was exposed from right underneath her chest to about an inch above her navel. A slim gold band adorned one of her ankles, and she was barefoot.

“Thank you,” Effie said. She looked me up and down once more and shrugged. “Well, as long as you’re comfortable…”

Though Effie’s outfit was fairly revealing and accentuated many of her charms, there was a lot more to it than I had expected. I wouldn’t have been all that surprised if she had greeted me wearing nothing but the anklet and a smile. I followed her swinging butt down the central corridor of her chambers, noting how the thin material of her pants clung to her globes as she walked.

Effie’s small sitting room was similar to the area in my own guest chambers — a high ceiling, tall arched windows, the floor covered with sumptuous cushions. Reclining among the many, many pillows, we talked easily, eating from small trays, each of us with a large goblet of sweet wine which we refilled from a nearby karafe. There were just the two of us in the dimly lit, intimate room — no servants — and the atmosphere and Effie’s gracious manner as we simply talked quickly put me at my ease.

As we finished our meal, Effie brought out a deck of cards. Still chatting and sipping our drinks, we started playing yik, a poker-like game that is a favorite among the Ardentians. I had been taught it on one of my previous visits; I love games, and had picked it up pretty easily. It was a fun diversion, and though it requires some amount of concentration, it wasn’t so mentally taxing that Effie and I couldn’t keep up our conversation and banter as we played. The stakes were these little coins, the smallest denomination the Ardentians have. “You’re quite good at this, Maki,” Effie said after a while. “You’re going to clean me out. I’m impressed, especially since I expect you’re only giving this about half your attention.”

“I could say the same about you,” I replied. “Are you sure you’re not just letting me win?”

“Oh no. My manners as a hostess don’t extend that far, darling. Shall we up the stakes? Make things a little more challenging?”

“Sounds interesting. What did you have in mind?”

“Our clothes,” she said, grinning. “The loser gives up an item of clothing.”

I laughed. The idea excited me. If this was how Effie was going to try to seduce me, I felt I could handle it, and frankly, it sounded like a lot of fun.

“Okay, I’ll do it,” I said. “But what happens when we’re done and one of us is naked?”

“How about the winner gets to ask a small favor of the loser, or issues a little dare or challenge?”

“What sort of favor or dare?”

“Like I said, a little one,” Effie answered. “Something small. Trust me, Maki, I won’t ask for anything from you that I wouldn’t be prepared to give myself.”

We both laughed at that. “Well, I’m not sure I find that all that reassuring,” I said. “But I’ll trust you… and your Ardentian sense of ‘fair play’ and decorum.”

“I take that very seriously,” Effie said.

I went on. “And… no touching during the game?”

“Of course not, Maki,” she said. “No matter how much clothing I win from you, I promise not to lay a finger on you during the game. In fact, I’ll do even better than that. If the sight of your bare skin overwhelms me with desire and I lose control of myself and get all handsy, then the game is forfeit and you win, and the ‘penalty’ is the same: the winner gets to demand a favor — a teeny, tiny one — from the loser. How does that sound?”

“I can agree to that,” I said. “The same goes with me, of course. Just to be fair.”

Effie laughed. “Okay. I should be so lucky, but… ‘just to be fair,’ as you say. Shall we?”

The first couple hands went quick, and resulted in draws. But I lost the third hand. “Ooo, what’s my prize?” Effie smiled. “Do I get that jacket?”

I plucked off one of my sandals and laid it to the side. Effie gave a mock pout of disappointment. “Fine. Have it your way,” she said. When I won the next hand she removed her little anklet. “Two can play that game,” she said.

The game went on, with me losing my other sandal in the next hand. Despite my initial nervousness, I found myself really enjoying it. It had aroused my competitive spirit, and Effie seemed the same way. A challenging and skilled opponent, she was also good-natured whether she won or lost, and I was the same way, forgetting whatever trepidations I had had as we played.

Besides, I was winning. My competitive nature wasn’t the only thing that was aroused. Effie lost her little shimmery vest-type garment — it hardly concealed much, but now her trim torso was bare but for her green halter-top, and the dim light in the room caught on the smooth skin of her bare arms and shoulders in a way that made my heart flutter. Of course, that was part of the challenge of this little game, trying to remain focused as we shed more of our clothes.

After another couple of hands, I lost my jacket. “Mmm, now we’re getting interesting,” Effie said. I laughed as I shrugged out of my jacket and tossed it to the side. The silver-gray shirt I wore underneath was sleeveless and quite clingy, with a low neckline that revealed a significant amount of cleavage. Effie looked me up and down, eyes glittering. “I’ll bet you have one of those silly bras on under there, don’t you?” she said, smiling.

“Win the next hand and you’ll find out,” I said.

“I fully intend to, darling.”

But she lost the next hand, and as I laughed with delight at my victory Effie let her mouth drop in an expression of mock surprise. “Well, okay,” she said, rising to her knees. “You won. Do you think you can handle it?” She slipped one arm and then the other out of her halter top, fixing me with her eyes and her big grin. Then in one swift motion she lifted the garment over her head and sent it flying. Effie’s breasts were modestly-sized compared to many of the other Ardentians. They were more than a handful, but not much more, and they were perfectly round and looked incredibly firm, popping out prominently from her slim frame. When Effie gave a little shimmy with her shoulders, her breasts barely moved. I thought that if I actually squeezed those boobies the supple flesh would immediately spring back into shape. My fingers actually twitched at the thought.

“I hope you don’t get too distracted, Maki,” Effie teased, settling down on the cushions again.

“Don’t worry about me,” I said.

“Of course not,” she said as she shuffled the cards. “I should know better. Like I said, you’ve proven yourself immune to my charms.”

“I never said that.”

“Hmm… Well, we’ll see. You might be as undressed as I am in a few hands.”

That looked to be entirely possible when she won the next hand. Laughing, Effie practically bounced up and down with glee as I grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head. “I knew it!” she laughed. “You’re wearing a bra! No fair!”

“This isn’t enough of an eyeful for you?” I said. My bra didn’t conceal much, and it barely held me in, the tops of my big tits swelling out of the overtaxed cups like smooth, fleshy hills. Under Effie’s appreciative gaze, I felt my nipples spring to attention. When Effie had lost her top just a short while earlier, she had given me a brief little shimmy-show. I was feeling good, and it seemed churlish not to give her something similar in return. So I sat up a little straighter, pulled my upper arms tighter against my sides so they would squish my breasts together, and gave my shoulders a quick, tiny little shake. Laughing, Effie cried out again that I wasn’t being fair. “Oh, Maki… I know what you’re up to… you’re trying to distract me…”

“Is it working?”

Yes! You’re quite a sight.” She used her hands to fan herself. “You’re getting me all… flustered. Even more so than usual.”

As I gathered the cards up in preparation for the next hand, I suddenly realized I was pretty hot and bothered myself. My face felt flushed and my heart was pounding in my chest, and the nervous flutters in my stomach were now a full-fledged swarm of butterflies. I didn’t dislike the sensations — as I said, I was enjoying my time with Effie, enjoying the game, and felt really good — but I had to remind myself to concentrate as I shuffled and dealt the cards.

“Hope I don’t lose this next one,” Effie said. “I don’t have much more to take off.” At this point, Effie was clad only in her diaphanous, green silky pants and I was in my bra and black leggings. I had something on underneath the leggings, but I didn’t know about Effie. The next hand was a draw, but I won the hand after that.

“Uh-oh,” Effie said, looking down at herself. “You know what that means…”

Smiling, her eyes shining at me, Effie stood up. For a brief second I caught a glimpse of her magnificently formed torso unfurled above me before she turned around, her back to me. Her hands went down to the drawstring of her pants for a brief second. She gave it a tug and her pants slipped off her hips and slid to the ground around her slim ankles. She stepped out of them and brushed them aside. Underneath, she wore the skimpiest of black g-strings, so small it left nearly all of her glorious cheeks exposed. Then, her back still to me, she began to roll her hips back and forth in a slow, sinuous dance. She stretched her arms out to the side, then brought them around in front, folding them across her chest.

Effie's body was amazing, trim and compact and incredibly tight. I don't think I had ever seen skin so smooth and flawless. I stared at the delicate muscles rippling across her back, at the way her legs and calves moved as her weight gracefully shifted from one side to the other. But my eyes kept returning again and again to her swaying butt, that rounded wonder that had turned so many proud beauties in Zamunda's court into giggling, moaning puddles under Effie's greedy hands and fingers and mouth. I knew that she was trying to provoke me, but I couldn't help but stare as if hypnotized. Her butt was so round, so firm that it seemed not a quiver of flesh disturbed the smooth surface of those bubbles as she rolled and swayed.

She turned her head and smiled at me over her shoulder before turning back and lifting her arms over her head. Muscles rolled down the entire length of her naked back as she moved slowly like a snake. I wanted to tell her to stop, but I couldn't. I felt my breath coming faster, my heart pounding. An urgent wave of feeling surged up inside me, a heady mix of lust, passion, and a yearning for Effie so strong it ached. I felt overwhelmed, possessed. With a cry I lunged at the beautiful little tease.

I caught her around her slim waist. Effie cried out in surprise as I pulled her backwards and we fell to the cushions. I held her tight, her back to me, and began covering her shoulders with gentle bites, barely pinching her skin. Effie squealed and grabbed at my wrists, trying to pry my arms away, but my grip was too strong. She wriggled furiously, laughed and swatted at me, her hands flailing helplessly as the sensations my nibbles were inflicting on her began to take her over. Her nipples sprang up and gooseflesh pebbled her hard, round breasts. She crossed her arms over her chest and clutched her arms as if she could hold in the giggles pouring out of her. "Oh, Maki. Oh, Maki! Oh, Maki!" she squeaked between laughing fits. I nibbled and nipped my way down between her shoulder blades as she squealed and struggled, her body wracked with laughter.

In a flurry of squirming she wiggled out of my arms and rolled away. I fell back, gasping. The weird spell that had consumed me, that had made me jump Effie, seemed to have dissipated, leaving me feeling dazed. I was still as wound up as ever, but just enough of my old self had returned so that I felt stunned by my outburst and lack of control.

Effie lay just a few feet away, her back propped on one of the large cushions. She looked just as stunned as I was, but for different reasons. Her impossibly firm, round breasts rose and fell with her heaving breaths, her nipples stiff and pointy. Her eyes sparkled in the dim light as she looked at me, her mouth parted and her lips glistening. Judging by her gaze, I was quite a sight myself, propped up on my elbows and sprawled on the cushions. My heaving chest threatened to pop my bra open, and if that didn’t happen, my nipples would poke holes through the thin fabric. I felt flushed and hot.

“Whew… what was that?” Effie breathed.

“… okay… you won…” I gasped, my voice low and husky. “You got under my skin… you got me… something came over me…”

“Something came over you? …mmm… whatever came over you, I kinda liked it… didn’t you?”

“… I broke the rules… okay, fine… claim your favor…”

Effie smiled at me. But it wasn’t the gloating smile of a victor; it was friendly and warm. “Hmm… I honestly didn’t think it would come to this,” she said, still panting. “I’m quite flattered to make you lose control. Let me… calm down a bit…”

We lay there for a little while longer, and though my breathing and heart rate slowed a bit, I was a far way from feeling calm. “… okay Effie…” I said. “…what are you going to do?…”

“… now let’s see…” She reached over the cushions and plucked a sand glass off one of the short tables. The sand glass was very small and delicate; Effie easily held it between thumb and forefinger, showing it to me. “For the length of this dinky time piece, I want to play with your breasts. And you have to take that silly bra off, too.”

The littlest groan escaped my lips; it was just the smallest hint of the tumult going on inside me. Effie was still behaving as if we were playing our card game, despite the fact that I had jumped her before. Her challenge to me, while pretty bold, was simply another stage in the game, her way of raising the stakes a little bit. But I, on the other hand, was a trembling wreck inside, my heart pounding, butterflies fluttering madly in my stomach. I felt totally out of control. The “normal” Maki would have granted Effie’s favor in a heartbeat — I’d lost the bet, so it was the sporting thing to do, and I would have enjoyed the challenge. This Maki, however, didn’t know what she wanted.

Some sign of all this must have passed across my face, because Effie’s warm smile was replaced by confusion. “What’s wrong?” she said. “What I’m asking can’t really be that bad for you.”

I stammered something, and watched Effie’s expression go from puzzled to exasperated. She rolled her eyes. “What’s the problem, Maki?” she said. “What are you afraid of? I’m not going to… ravish you, Maki. I’ve told you before, I like you. I know you don’t believe me, but I’m asking you to just trust me. We made a friendly bet — a friendly bet — and you lost. I’d expect a woman like you would be a little more gracious. In fact, I thought you’d enjoy the challenge. But you’re not some buxom slave girl to me, and I’m certainly not going to force you to do something that you really don’t want to do. If it’s too much…”

“No, Effie, you’re right,” I said, my voice wavering. “I’ll… I just sort of lost control there and it surprised me, that’s all. That’s why I’m acting weird…”

“Well, don’t worry about ‘losing control.’ It’s just the two of us here.” She went on in a gentler tone. “I’ll tell you what… do this, and we’re done. You don’t owe me anything. When it’s over, you can go back to your room all by your lonesome tonight if you want. And look…” She held up the sand glass. “It’s a really dinky time piece. You can take it.”

I nodded. “Okay.”

“Good. Now let me help you get that silly bra off…” Effie clambered across the cushions towards me as I sat up a bit. She knelt next to me, her arms reaching around my torso to get at the clasp of my bra. Her chest bumped against mine, I felt her breath tickling my neck and gave a tiny shudder. Effie flung my bra to the side. I leaned back on the pillows, propping myself up on my elbows. Effie grinned as she looked at me, her eyes sparkling. “Mmmm… lovely…” she breathed.

“You’ve seen me naked before,” I said. “Just today.”

“But that wasn’t like now.” She turned the sand glass over. I felt my heart pounding as the first granuels of sand began trickling to the bottom and Effie reached towards me. . .

I had braced myself for Effie’s touch, but when she gently placed her cool hands on my breasts I gasped. Effie groaned at the same time, sounding almost as if it were her chest being fondled. Her hands spread wide, cupping as much of the bottom and sides of my breast as she could, squeezing and kneading my abundant flesh.

“Oh, Maki,” she sighed. “Oh, so lovely. . .”

She gracefully straddled my waist, closing her eyes as her hands made a slow tour of my bosom. I groaned again — I couldn’t help myself — and felt my eyelids flutter. She squeezed me lovingly, moaning my name as she touched me, seeming to caress it with her mouth like her hands caressed my breasts. I had expected a frenzied, greedy assault, but this slow stroking and squeezing caught me off guard. I gave up counting how many times I sighed and moaned and let my eyelids droop and my head loll back.

“Oh, that’s it,” Effie breathed. “Just relax. Just relax, my sweet. . .”

The tips of my mouth curled up into a contented grin as I hummed with pleasure. Effie’s hands felt wonderful as they massaged my ample bosom, gently stroking and caressing. Peering at her through half-closed eyes, I could see Effie was having as good a time as I was. Her mouth was parted, full lips glistening in the dim light of the room, a dozey expression on her face. She moaned and sighed along with me. I had been propped up on my elbows all this while, but when they started to tremble a little I finally let myself fall back onto the cushions.

It wasn’t too long after that that her hands slowed and then stopped. Blinking, I raised my head and propped myself back up on my elbows. I was breathing very heavily, chest rising and falling. Though Effie had stopped fondling me, her hands were still on my breasts.

“The sands ran out,” Effie said, her voice low and breathy.

Mmm… that was… unexpected…” I murmured, giving Effie what I was pretty sure was a dopey smile.

“What do you mean?”

“I expected… something more… aggressive from you.”

“I’ve told you, Maki, my feelings for you are… different. I can tell you still don’t quite believe me. Please… let me prove it… let me do this for you some more… let me do it my way… just trust me, for one more turn of the dial…”

I chuckled. “I can’t say no to more of that.”

“Oh, thank you, thank you… now lay back… relax… spread your arms out… trust me… I’ll make you feel so good…”

I dropped back onto the cushions and closed my eyes, spreading my arms out to the sides like she told me.

“Yes, that’s it. . . just like that.” Effie’s hands caressed the length of my arms from wrist to elbow and few times. I felt her fussing around a bit, her weight shifting on me a little. I heard a light little tik as she turned the sand dial over.

Her hands returned to my chest again; even though I knew it was coming, even though Effie was as gentle as before, I was so keyed up that her initial touch made me gasp and jerk involuntarily. It was then that I realized my arms were tied. Her “fussing around” just moments before had let her discreetly slip soft loops around my wrists, the other end secured somewhere among the piles of cushions.

I spluttered in protest, tugging on the chords. “…h-hey!… what’s… you tricked me!…” I tried to sound indignant, but I was all too aware that my voice betrayed me. I sounded… well, disappointed. Even a little hurt. And there was just a tiny bit of fear in there, too.

“Oh Maki… just trust me, please… let me do it my way… for just one turn of the sand dial… please…”

A funny thing was happening inside me. Now that I was experiencing the very thing I had been trepidations about — being helpless while Effie could more-or-less have her way with me — I actually felt more in control than I had just a short while ago. Everyone has a weakness, even the toughest girls, but only a fool fights or denies that weakness. The trick is to acknowledge it, to recognize what has the potential to get to you and to manage that.

Besides, I was really enjoying the attention of this beautiful creature, the way her eyes shone as she looked at my body, the breathless quiver when she spoke. Despite my outburst, I still felt in control of the situation, and free to enjoy the attention. The time glass was a small one, and I was strong. I decided to comply with Effie’s request, and then I would be out of her debt.

Her hands continued their expert treatment, caressing and fondling this most sensitive area with such skill that my misgivings began to dissolve under waves of pleasure.

Effie’s gentle touch turned just a little too gentle, and a few giggles escaped my lips as she traced the outer curves of my breasts with her fingertips. Effie couldn’t help notice my reaction. “Does this tickle?” she whispered, continuing her light fingertip-strokes. “Am I tickling you?”

“… (heehee)… y-you know you are… (gheehehe)…”

“… tickle tickle…” Effie breathed, her strokes light and delicate as a fluffy cloud. “… tickle tickle sweet Maki…”

I gasped as my body gave an involuntary shiver that made my breasts ripple even more than usual. Effie tittered. “Oooo, I like it when you do that,” she said.

Then, I felt her fingertips sliding and whirling across my belly.

The giggles popped out of me immediately.“…neee-heee-heee-hee… wh-what are you… heeheehee… j-juh-huh-huh…eeep… just my ch-chest… hehe… th-that’s what yoo-hoo-hoo said…!” She used the same feather-light touch on my belly as she had on my tits, tickling enough to make me giggle and shiver but not so much to overwhelm me.

Effie smiled warmly at me. “But I wanted to see you jiggle and bounce a little, that’s all… tickle tickle…”

“… heeheeheehee… wee-hee-heee h-h-had… guh-huh… we had a deal… gheeheehee…”

“And I’m sticking to my promise, darling. Don’t you worry.” She stopped tickling my stomach and slid her hands back up my torso to my breasts. “That was just a little detour.” She gently took two big handfuls, the soft flesh bubbling between her fingers, and made an appreciative hum.

I sighed deeply as I realized she was going back to massaging me again. “… mmm… did I jiggle and bounce enough for you?”

“Honestly? No,” she giggled. “You know I could watch you jiggle and bounce all night.”

“Oh, I know… mmmm… it’s always about the boobs…”

Effie pouted. “No no… maybe with others. Not with me, though. I’ve told you before, Maki. I like all of you. How many times do I need to say it before you believe me? Here, let me prove it…” Leaning forward, she smoothed my hair off the side of my face.

“… ummm… oh! wh-what are you up to n-now?”

“I’m trying to show you that I like all of you, Maki…” Effie leaned down and purred into my ear, her warm breath and the soft vibrations teasing my earlobe. I squeaked and scrunched my neck. Catching my reaction, Effie’s smile grew brighter and with a little glint in her eyes she began to trail soft tickly kisses along my neck and collarbone. My little giggles filled the room. “… h-heyy… (titter)… th-this isn’t… (teeheehee)… p-part of th-the… (snicker)…”

Effie licked and kissed from my neck and collarbone down to the canyon between my breasts. “… ummm… I like all of you, Maki…” she whispered. “… all of you…”

My body arched upwards, a soft moan escaped my lips. Effie’s hands stroked my arms and sides. By the time Effie’s mouth reached my stomach, I was squirming and gasping in delight.

Then, she stopped kissing me. My vision came back into focus to see Effie’s face hovering above mine. I was breathing heavily, and so was she.

“The sands have run out again,” Effie said, her voice low. “I… I promised I would let you go if you gave me one more turn, and I will. I’ll let you go Maki, because I like you. But… don’t make me. Please. Stay with me, like this. You have nothing to fear from me. Let me show you. Please. I’m begging you…”

“… uhhhnnn… Maki… Maki is yours… “I gasped. “… be kind to her…”

“Let me kiss you, Maki…”

“… yes… yes…”

Effie pressed her soft lips against mine. My mind spinning and my body on fire, I kissed her back, opening my mouth and taking in her eager tongue. The deep kiss went on and on, growing more and more passionate. Effies arms wrapped around my head, holding me to her, and my arms instinctively tugged at the bonds in an effort to do the same. Pure desire consumed as both as we kissed, moaning and squirming against each other.

After a long time, Effie broke our delicious lip-lock and started peppering my face with kisses. She kissed my cheeks, my chin and jawline, back to my ears. I gurgled and cooed, squirming as her lips clamped down on my earlobe. She purred in my ear. “…mmm… I’m going to be so nice to you, my sweet…”

I gasped beneath her, shivering. “… yesss… make Maki feel good…”

Effie’s mouth kissed and nuzzled down my neck, pausing again to nibble on my shoulders. Even as I tittered and wiggled, I felt those gentle fingertips sliding so slowly down the undersides of my biceps to slip into my defenseless armpits. She gently stroked the smooth skin, lightly tickling and teasing, while her lips and mouth nibbled up and down both sides of my neck and shoulders. I was a quivering little mess underneath her, giggling like crazy, every light stroke and nip and kiss stoking my desire.

“… ooo… heeheehee… ohh you’re tickling Maki… yeehehehehe… oh she’s sooo ticklish… heeheehe…”

Effie straightened up, a big smile on her face as she continued to stroke my underarms. Her fingertips slid up and down my sides a few times before returning to my chest, using quick, light strokes to flick the undersides of my breasts.

“… eeeheeeheeehee… ohh tickle Maki’s tits… eeheeehee… yess … heeheeheeee…”

Effie slid her fingers all across my quivering bosom, using an exquisitely light touch to draw circles and loops. Earlier, when she had been massaging and fondling my breasts, Effie had barely touched my nipples, just lightly grazing or brushing them as she rubbed. Now, I felt her slowly zeroing in on them, her fingers making ever tighter circles, until she was just using her index finger to go round and round my aureola.

“… oooo…” Gasping, I arched my back, straining upward to meet her gentle touch. Her fingers slowly circled my nipples, then began brushing across them. “… ohhh… yes… Maki likes that… ooo so nice…”

She brought more fingers and her thumbs into play, flickering and fluttering them on my swollen nipples. I squealed and giggled. “…haahaahaaoooo th-that tickles… th-that tickles Maki…”

Like I said, when I get like this I can’t control the nonsense coming out of my mouth, and most of the time I’m in such a state that I’m not even aware of it. But Effie seemed to quite like it. “… mmmm, tell me more, Maki,” I heard her say. “… please, tell me more…”

“… hoo-hoo-hoo… ohhhh… Maki is so ticklish th-there… heeeheeeheeeeohhh Maki’s nipples are so ticklish… hahahaha…” Soon I couldn’t even babble, utterly consumed by what seemed to be a bottomless well of giggles. I can take a lot of tickling, even in the worst circumstances, and Effie’s playful, sensual treatment of my sensitive nipples was far from tortuous. Still, as my giggling grew more out of control, Effie must have worried. She backed off a little, going back to circling and brushing my nipples with her index finger. Though still giggling, I found I was able to form words again — or at least lust-induced gibberish. “… ooo-hoo-hoo… oh you’re m-making Maki giggle s-so much… heeheehee…

“And I love hearing those giggles,” Effie said. “But I don’t want you to feel like you’re being ‘tortured,’ darling. At least not in a… bad way. I want to be nice to you, like I promised.”

“… hee-hee-hee… oh you’re being so nice to M-maki… ghee-hee-hee… she l-likes it…”

“… I’m glad to hear it…” Effie whispered. “… tell me…” she leaned down over me “…does she like this…?”

She slowly drew her tongue over one of my nipples.

I cried out, thrusting my tits upwards, as the most delicious pleasure blossomed through my entire body. “… OHHH!… ohh yesss…!”

Effie lazily ran her tongue over and around my nipple before wrapping her lips over it and pulling it into her mouth. “… OHHHH!… oh gawds… ohh Effieeee…” Lost in pure bliss, I moaned and writhed underneath her.

“… mmmm… delicious…” Effie groaned between sucks and licks. “… ummm… so good… ummm I want to gobble you up…” She put her wet lips around my nipple again, sucking harder, lapping at it with her tongue, drawing more cries out of me.

Effie moved her mouth from nipple to nipple, sucking and kissing and licking. Several times she’d work her way down the inner slope of one jiggling breast and up the other, pausing to lap between my huge tits with her tongue.

Her fingers strummed my rib cage while her lips and mouth nibbled my breasts. Then Effie’s mouth began working its way down my bucking torso like she had earlier, except this time she was much more thorough. The lovely little creature seemed intent on licking and kissing every inch of me. As she planted kisses and little love bites on my well-padded rib cage, she let her fingertips travel up and down my sides, from my underarms to my hips and back again, as if she were tracing the silhouette of my curves.

Her fingers were lightly tapping and tracing along the curve of my waist when Effie’s mouth reached the soft flesh of my stomach. I squealed and bucked with delight, giggling furiously as Effie planted big, wet kisses across my quivering belly.

“… yeee-heee-hee-hee… oh-hoho th-that t-tickless… eee-heee-heee-hee…” I threw my head back and let the laughter pour out of me, completely lost in an uncontrollable fit of giggles. My body wriggled and bounced on the soft pillows.

My giggles racheted up to tiny shrieks as she dipped her tongue in my navel, swirling around the inner rim. “… ghee-heee-heee-heee!… ohh!… ohh-hohoho!…” Effie moaned herself as she tongued my belly-button, her fingers tracing back and forth along the waist line of my leggings. When she pulled her mouth away I couldn’t stop giggling

I felt Effie shift around a bit, clamber off my legs. She grabbed the waistband of my leggings and in one motion peeled them off me, leaving me in just my skimpy white underwear. It took Effie but half-a-moment to strip me to my underwear, but I was burning up with desire, frantic in my need to feel her hands and mouth on me again.

My butt bounced on the cushions, hips rocketing upward. “More! More!” I cried. “Tickle Maki more!”

Effie was already straddling my shins, pinning my legs down again. “You don’t need to ask me twice, sweetie.” She sunk all ten fingers into my plump, round thighs, tickling me with rapid squeezes, making me burst out in laughter. The tickling was harder than the sensual strokes and flutters Effie had used earlier, but it still felt wonderful, and I gave in, abandoning myself to the deep, full-bellied laughter that poured out of me.

Effie’s hands pumped up and down my rippling thighs until I was almost in silent laughter. She suddenly squealed with excitement and tore off my underwear. My legs were free from her weight pinning them down. “You may be able to take a lot of this, sweetie,” she said, her voice low and practically dripping with lust. “…but I can’t stand it anymore…” She grabbed me under the knees and threw my legs apart, flopping down on her stomach between them. Her hands shot up to my chest, catching my stiff nipples between thumb and forefinger. With a shock, I felt her tongue go to work between my thighs…

“… AHHHH! … OHH!… OHHH EFFEEEEE!…

My climax hit me like a thunderbolt. One moment I was tensed tight as a drum, hands balled into fists, every muscle clenched and quivering as it roared up within me. And then I was exploding, screaming, head thrown back, body arching upward in a violent convulsion. My legs flung themselves around Effie, holding her in a vise-like squeeze. Lightning flashed behind my eyes as I shook all over, wracked with wave after wave of almost unbearable pleasure. I felt my limbs go slack and I collapsed back on to the pillows; my shrieks of ecstasy dissolved into moans and sighs. But my climax wasn’t done with me yet — aftershocks nearly as intense as that initial burst jolted through me with such force that my body flopped helplessly amidst the soft cushions. Though I was close to passing out, I felt Effie crawl on top of me, felt her arms wrap around me tight as she ground against me, felt her own body shuddering… before with a final sweet spasm I slipped into oblivion…

---------------
On to Part 4

Last edited:
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back