• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Malaysia Airlines 17 possibly shot down over Ukraine

sonnymadler

Verified
Malaysia Airlines seems to be having no luck this year. Another Boeing 777-200ER crashed, this time over the war-torn region of Donetsk, Ukraine. It's very likely a trigger-happy Russian colonel named Girkin (changed it to Strelkov, Russian for 'Shooter' roughly) ordered for the plane to be shot down, having mistaken it for Ukrainian military An-26. Same area, same time. Goddamnit, this is not the Cold War! How stupid do you have to be to change your name to something as daftly pretentious as 'Shooter', shoot down a civilian plane without even confirming it and then open your mouth about how you did it on Vkontakte (russian Facebook equivalent)? :banghead:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/17/malaysia-airlines-plane-missile-attack-ukraine

This is what he wrote on Vkontakte (translated):

“Just shot down an An-26 somewhere around Torez (Donetsk Oblast). It lays there behind the Progress mine. We did warn you – do not fly in ‘our sky.” And here is the video proving another 'birdfall'. The bird went down behind the slagheap, not in the residential district. So no peaceful people injured. There is also information about another plane shot. Possibly a Sukhoi.”

If you don't believe me, here's a pic: Bswg7UGCQAAtv47.jpg
There's gonna be hell to pay.

Last edited:
This strikes me as most likely being a legitimate fog of war incident.

now comes the faa flight restrictions on us airlines.

A very sad and tragic event that lets face it we will never forget, how those fucking arsehole seperatists can have the audacity to hide what they have done is beyond belief, putin the war criminal needs to be brought before the hague and be tried for a war crime (well several to be honest), all I can say is that we should of let the old soviet union alone and left the wall up, but no the west sees oil in Siberia and gets on side with the russkies.

RIP to all those that perished, I sincerely hope that justice will be done

In other news:....

A drunk douche pissed in a wheat field owned by Monsanto....

Charges are still pending.................

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back