• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

male age stereotyping on the forum

you freakin geeze...i mean.. congratulations! another year of wisdom

Shit sometimes I think just being a male is a strike against you here

Not as much as being a woman, I'd imagine. First they have to deal with everyone wondering whether they're really a woman, and then, once they'd been here long enough to get that established, they have to deal with the constant pestering for attention, sexual or otherwise. Ick.

...I dunno... I'm pretty old and pretty creepy and pretty dumb and pretty horny. *smile of satisfaction.

Well im 46 and i feel like im seen as a creepy, old, perverted, man. its not fair i tell ya!

...I dunno... I'm pretty old and pretty creepy and pretty dumb and pretty horny. *smile of satisfaction.

You had me fooled, C.A.B.! I always thought you were my age.....or younger! :)

Ever since they started showing the population of the chat room in every forum (a great idea, by the way), I've been visiting the chat room more often. I haven't experienced any shunning that I'm aware of. Maybe that's because I don't solicit people for cyber. If asked, I disclose my true age. Most are okay with me because I'm really there just to talk.

That said, I do get solicited a lot in pm by both guys and ladies. I don't get riled. It comes with the androgynous handle. :D

Cure: Age means nothing. Go to a gathering, and don't be creepy.

How not to be creepy at a gathering: Socialize, shoot the shit, try not to sit and gaze at women's feet the whole fucking time, and talk about ordinary things, like any other party. When you try to interject into a regular conversation with "you know I like that spot under the big toe heh-heh-heh" you will notice people - fellow TMFers all of them - staring at you as though you came out from under a rock. Seriously, it's the same effect as walking into a bar where you aren't welcome, the music stops, and everyone turns to look at you. You will also notice every female in the group switching places in the little circle, discreetly putting a guy they are comfortable with in-between you and them. You have now been locked in the creeper box. And it will take years of perseverance to climb back out, if you ever manage to. True creepers completely fail to understand why this is the case, usually with the argument "why not? we are all there because of a common interest." Well yeah we are, but it's an interest we still share with those with whom we are comfortable. And that comfort has to be earned.

Age really does not matter. As long as you can hang out and bullshit effectively with people who like to hang out and bullshit too. Some of the older gents at gatherings, and I'm meaning 60+, have a bit of a hard time, simply due to it being hard to relate to the age group of a different generation, and vice versa. They're not considered creepy. 30-somethings shouldn't worry about a damn thing. I started going to gatherings at age 30. I'm gonna be 34 in a couple months. So far they're the best years of my life and I've found the best friends I've ever had. And next week is Bella Bash. Seriously, when one rolls around, get out from behind the computer, scrape some cash together and jump in. It's either that, take your chances on Fetlife, or buy that cat and jerk off to the images forum forever more.

This is one of the best posts I've read in a long, long time. Well done :clap:

I've always gone with the 'don't be a stupid jackass' technique when it comes to not being seen/labeled in a bad light. I mean, using the same manners here as you do in real life is a pretty good start. Also, as previously stated, not ACTING like a creeper is a sure fire way to not be SEEN/LABELED as a creeper. Socialize in a proper manner. Starting with 'Hey, how are you' will get you farther than 'Hey what's your shoesize' any day of the week.

Even worse, when I hear from friends that they are being pestered with the constant 'Do you like tickling', 'do you want to get tickled', 'can i see your feet'.....that just pisses me the fuck off. It's hard enough being, and being seen as, a good man in this day and age, without the consistently idiotic making it harder. I mean, come on....'do you like tickling'....no fucking shit, look where we are. There is plethera of different, unknown things that make up a single person....and these jackasses seem to just fixate on the one that is known.....are you asking to be kicked in the balls, because that's what you need!

I think it can generally happen around the web that prejudices gain the upper hand, but someone's personality shouldn't be judged by age or looks. Many tend to forget that people older than themselves were at the same age once, all the same as they will grow older in a few years.

Of course the thought of meeting a creeper is rather scary wherever you may go. And who would want to meet somebody that treats them poorly or invades their privacy in any way. I'm pretty sure there are quite a few female creepers all around the globe as well. It's really nothing gender related, rather how they speak, what they think of mutual respect and such. No matter to whom we speak, it's important to really get along. :)

I am one of the older members here, I attend munches and NEST and get along well with younger people.

I dont have a cat I have widdle baby trees. Does that still count as creepy? :grandpa:

I dont have a cat I have widdle baby trees. Does that still count as creepy? :grandpa:

You wont be creepy, but if they kick you in the genitals for no reason, and they runaway afterwards(for no reason), and get hit by a car - that would be funny as hell!

I joined this forum when I was 32. I'm 43 now. I was always the oddball of this forum, at any age, oh, and I dont have a cat, lol, no pets.

In all honesty, I dont come to this forum desperate to meet women, or such. I come here because I have a long relationship with the TMF and to talk to people. Those who know me know the situation I'm referring to.. but.. I allowed myself to be sucked in by someone on this forum, and let it go on for far too long, with the hope it would end up in meeting, romance, and love. It didnt happen.

Now, I just come here to talk to friends of long standing, (and many say, to bitch and complain) I never send message of "Lets meet so I can tickle your feet, etc".

I think guys of any age can be creepy, and to say its just "old men" is off base, whatever you define as "old"

whippersnappers

I find it is very easy to get along with the younger folk when they are properly bound and gagged... more manageable as well.

whippersnappers

I find it is very easy to get along with the younger folk when they are properly bound and gagged... more manageable as well.

Haha, I always enjoy your responses =P

A mix of ages makes for a more interesting forum. And some day, no matter how you try to avoid it, the 20 somethings will be 50 somethings. Love of tickling knows no age boundaries.
I've never felt age discrimination here. There are some knuckleheads wandering around here as there are on any largely anonymous forum. But that is what ignore is for.
I was born during the Korean War and came of age during the Vietnam War. Back then finding
tickle material was a very solitary endeavor, but I never lacked for tickle partners. There was just no community to share with.
My tickle mate wife is 28 years younger than I so age is obviously not a problem for us. Age is only an issue if you let it be one.

Ah the "wisdom" of youth . The best response to this nonsense is to say " youre absolutely right and one day its going to you happen to YOU, and then you begin the long dark descent into senility and DEATH . HA HA HA " . That should be good for a few sleepless nights . Hope this helps.

Unfortunately I have to agree that being a guy is strike one. However, you can very quickly overcome the assumption that you're a creeper (regardless of age) by just... not being a creeper :) If you find yourself talking to a girl who is giving you a bunch of bullshit, move on. As few and far between as the normal, cool guys are around here, the same can be said for the girls. There are some nutjobs out there, for fucking sure. I don't think your age makes you any more or less likely to be a weirdo. Personally, I have a strong preference for guys in their early 30s to early 40s. It's just how I roll. I tend to assume guys in their 20s are immature and lack basic social grace. An unfair assumption to make, but I'm right A LOT. I'm also wrong quite a bit, which is why I don't judge someone solely based on their age. If I did that, I'd be a derp. And derps only attract other derps (usually. There is the occasional sad story of an unsuspecting non-derp being derped by a derp... but that's another thread entirely.) So don't be a derp, regardless of your age, and you should be a-okay.

I can almost always count on you to have already said exactly what I'm thinking,
even if I don't yet know it's what I was thinking.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back