• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male 'lees of TMF, if you could be viciously tickle dominated by 1 female celeb...

Allison Brie is also strongly rumored to have a tickling fetish.
She'd be an expert if she tickled you!

Cara Delevingne recently tickled Dave Franco on The Late Late Show, and she gave Margot Robbie a quick tickle during a Suicide Squad interview.

I think she's pretty, and if she had a tickle fetish, she'd be even hotter!

Natalie Dormer certainly has that pretty "evil grin" face, so I imagine you'd enjoy the hell out of that tickling!
One thing I loved about Game of Thrones, is that if you had a favorite actor or actress, you had an incredible role and performance to enjoy.

Imagine if you were a Peter Dinklage fan, and all you had were shitty movies were he only played the one-dimensional "short guy."

Emma Watson, also ranked by WikiFeet as having the prettiest feet in the world!
(I'd say Katy Perry, maybe Margot Robbie would top that list, but Emma Watson would certainly be on my top ten list!)
So, you'd get to admire her gorgeous feet as she tickled yours!

Didn't Natalie Dormer tickle her co-star(don't know the 'lee's name, never watched Game of Thrones) a couple times during an interview at Comic-con? Maybe she's into it.

And where did you hear about Alison Brie having the Tickle Bug? She is so hot(In a lot of shows/movies she's dressed down depending on the character she's portraying), but in real life she's beautiful and her feet are perfect. I'd love to be tortured by her

So many to choose from... If I had to pick one now...

Elizabeth Banks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jenny McCarthy. I think she's "one of us". When she co-hosted that lame 90's MTV show "Singled Out" I remember her tickling and poking a lot of the male contestants. She akso wanted to be in Sterns" tickle chair, so I think she has the fetish both as a ler and a lee. Plus shes still beautiful

I have checked many threads like this on this forum, as well as threads like "female celebs who could make sadistic lers". I mean, tens of them, and I didn't see anyone ever mention Melinda Clarke. I mean cmon, look at her while playing roll of Amanda in Nikita. Even though I do like imagining such things and I have several really good female celeb candidates as ticklers, I'd choose Melinda Clarke to really put me in place. I do perceive her as being quite bitchy and sadistic, not to mention vengeful.

How would I imagine being tickled by her?
Melinda would have bondage table, she would tie me to the point of scary immobility and complete helplessness. After that she would call 5 or 6 really skilled dommes in sadistic looking black leather dresses to help her teach me a lesson. She would place them strategically on my weak spots and use mostly fingers and nails to tickle me senseless to make me scream for mercy. After that she would order those dommes to take feathers and irritate me on certain spots (I'm not revealing what spots :p) to make me cry.

Do I tickle her in return?
If you play with fire, you get burned. I would return the favor to her in a similar way, but I really hope she won't get a chance to make her final revenge back on me. Or maybe I do want that? Who knows. :dancingbanana:

Jenny McCarthy. I think she's "one of us". When she co-hosted that lame 90's MTV show "Singled Out" I remember her tickling and poking a lot of the male contestants. She akso wanted to be in Sterns" tickle chair, so I think she has the fetish both as a ler and a lee. Plus shes still beautiful

OH REALLY.... WOOOOW.....!!! :D You know I never thought about tickling her or vice versa... but I so will now. She is just so hot.... omg...

Kristen Bell. My biggest celebrity crush. She is just so spunky and playful, I bet she would really get into it. But then it would be my turn, and she would be done for!

Heidi Klum
I imagine being tied down to a bondage table, totally helpless, and then tickle tortured by Heidi without mercy for a long, long time. :devil:
No, I would not tickle her back.
:D

I think the lady that does the "Whats In Your Wallet Commercials" is pretty hot and looks like she would be a good tickle mistress. Maybe she could tickle me till I get a Capital One card. :p

I've still got a crush on TV journalist Erin Burnett. She's smart and assertive and I'm a sucker for the idea that once she found my weakness she'd be relentless about exploiting it.
burnett_1-e1450283731352.jpg

I would still love to be viciously tickled by Julia Roberts. I would not have to tickle her back since I am sure I would hear her laughing so much herself while I am amongst my own complete hysterics!

I'd like to be tickled by Dua Lipa or Jojo they seem like they would tease as much as tickle xD

Yes Heidi Klum Drew, Jenny Mc Carthy nocole Kidman, Salma Hayeck.. but recently I fantasize of being stocked ate the mercy of Character Claire UNDERWOOD TORTURING MY FEET. SHE WILL TICKLE AND NIBBLE ME MERCILESSLY.. she will take off her hiigh heells and forcé me to lick her sweaty but beautiful soles...but she would continue torturing me.

There is a very attractive actress playing Dr Foster (British) She would come after claire and continue breaking me..

shakira and Madona tickling and nibbling my feet. Torture and pleasure as with Claire Underwood..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back