• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male 'Lees!

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
people keep telling me there are too few male ticklees out there! i say we prove them wrong! give a shout out if you a male and a ticklee or switch! then give a mighty battlecry... of helpless ticklishness. yay!

Ok, seriously, where the hell is all this constant babble about "Why no male lees?!?!?" coming from? I mean maybe unless you mean PURE lees, but in terms of males that do lee, their numbers have increased exponentially over the last 2 years or so. Really, almost every guy I see here is a switch. So either there are about as many males who lee as there are females who lee, or those that do are just VERY vocal. (which makes sense, since we all know how loud guys here can be...)

"...and with one last, epic breath of sanity he boombed "YEESSSS" before passing out from the relentless erotic torture."
- Me, somewhen

Personally i dont get the whole lee/ler/switch thing. Maybe someone can explaine it too me but surely a tickle is after all a tickle? Like if a girl did everything for you in bed youd return the favour right? lol

:holdinghands:

A Very Ticklish Man

said loud and proud...that is me, I am a Lee! :dancingbanana:

(God, I love that dancing banana)

Personally i dont get the whole lee/ler/switch thing. Maybe someone can explaine it too me but surely a tickle is after all a tickle? Like if a girl did everything for you in bed youd return the favour right? lol

I don't get what you don't get :p so my answer might now answer your question...and without trying to sound like *duh* :p to me, a lee is someone who only or largely prefers to receive the tickles (i.e. me :D). I'm not quite sure why -- for me, I just don't enjoy tickling someone for more than a few seconds. I get bored and I'm just kind of like "okay...me now :D" Most if not all of my tickles are simply an attempt at provoking revenge :p

A ler is someone who only or largely prefers to give the tickles (they might not be ticklish, not enjoy the loss of control, or just not enjoy the sensation) and a switch is someone who is just as happy on one side of the coin as the other :D

All the male lees in the house put your hands up!

All the male lees in the house put your hands up!

Seriously though, I used to chat with a female ler who is quite famous in the tickling community and she told me that male lees are hard to come by. Maybe she meant that it was hard to find men who actually wanted to be tickled, as opposed to those who grudgingly agree to it.

All I know is that I'd like to be tickled by as many women as possible for as long as possible.

Likely because man are usually grown up to be in control.

So either you have a very ticklish guy who will not like to submit to it (loosing control) or you have a strong will guy who is not ticklish or is able to keep with it (again in control).

This being said, i am more a lee than a ler. I do fight the feeling and usually can stand it for the 1st seconds. Still, nothing the girls around here could not solve :)

Thing with me is i have the feeling, just was more or less taught to endure it as a kid. I can do it quite well and sometimes fool inexperienced lady lers ;)

Switch here!!

Lee, ler, I don't care. Just as long as someone is laughing I am happy :)

Either way, I feel like this about tickling :chocrabbit:

I'm a switch.
You would be missing out on half the fun otherwise

I would be about 80% ticklee and 20% tickler. Albeit without too terribly much experience under my belt, but I feel those percentages would sum it up.

I have trouble defining my percentages because some people just bring out my ler side, and some my lee side. But I certainly have both in me and love them both. I take great pride in being a merciless and skilled ler, just as I enjoy the reaction lers have in tickling the stuffing out of me. :D

Im 27.25% Lee, 27.25% Ler, 35.50% Sexytime and 10% Sleepytime. I got it worked out once at this place.

I'm both.

Started off as just a 'ler, but as time went on I've developed a strong 'lee desire, as well.

Don't have enough experience with either to really breakdown to a percentage, sadly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back