• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

male 'ler seeking female 'lees in Fort Worth TX, 2-8 July 2013

AdamSterling

TMF Expert
Hi. I'm Adam. I am a straight male tickler in northern Delaware.

I'll be staying in a hotel/conference center in downtown Fort Worth TX for a conference from July 2 to July 8.

First and foremost: I am safe, sane, and consensual. I have no arrest record. I'm not a violent man or a creep. I don't use illegal drugs, I don't abuse prescriptions, I don't smoke, and I rarely drink.

I am happy to provide names of women I have played with in the past; they will tell you that I am safe, sane, and consensual... and that I'm not interested in taking advantage of anyone.

I am happy to chat with you online and/or on the phone before I come to Texas. We could meet in person for the first time at a public location (for both your safety and mine) such as a bar or restaurant to get to know each other, and then -- if we are both comfortable -- we'll see what happens next.

I invite you to read my profile at FetLife.com and/or my profile at CollarMe.com; my profiles at those sites are much more detailed than on TMF.

If you are interested, please send a message to me. Thanks for your time.

-- Adam

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back