• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male switch, Los Angeles with time and fingers on his hand..

TickleEyezd

Hello TMF. This memo comes from my mind's department of "Oh, what the heck".

The highpoints are this:. Handsome, funny, well-paid Los Angeles based switch looking to connect w a regular female tickler friend. She should have the fetish firmly wired into to her DNA (as opposed to say someone who thinks tickling sounds "fun").

Am looking for a fairly evolved and subtle tickle friendship here and not just a slab of tickle spots to poke at on a Tuesday night, for example. Let's talks, discover the common ground, then Lewis and Clark and Sacagawea the shit out of some new ground.

Dinners are always in me, as would be gas or Uber. Hosting on me too as I have a decent sized place with tickle-coustics to die for (but not from).

I tend to favor a tallish tickle partner as ler or Lee but be as ticklish as you are fascinated with tickling others and we'd be fine. Not looking for a girlfriend but the ideal person might be doppelganger ish.....too busy for full time relationship , but with a constant buzz of tickle under the surface.

Ive seen that the Personals submitted by guys usually get as much interest here as a the one eyed cat at the pet adoption day, but please feel free to reach out and start some fun genuine dialogue. I'm genuine, every sentiment is real (except for the one eyed cat reference. I really have no idea). Anyone who PMs gets a respectful engaged answer unless your profile is obvious fake.

Ok. Thanks and all.

Hey guys who have PM'd , appreciate your interest and yeah, you have taste (KIDDING) but this is really about meeting a female tickle partner - even if it is casual. For the guys who keep and keep pm,ing over and over again, it's not you, but don't want to have to keep emailing back "Thanks but no thanks". Respect you and your interests but not for me.

Thanks

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back