• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MALE TICKLE SLAVE IN THE VIRGIN ISLANDS

mandahl

Greetings All;
extraordinarily ticklish...DEATHLY ticklish on the soles of my feet. very, very submissive 40 year old male living in the US Virgin Islands is extremely interested in emailing or talking with any DOMINANT TICKLERS...perfer LERS. males ideally however, very open to communicating with Anyone regarding tickle torture (my T.Torture) virtually NO tickling activity on this beautiful caribbean island....am STARVED for any tickling discussion or role playing. please, please contact me at [email protected] or better yet, call me anytime regardless of how early or late at 340-514-2137. if You truly enjoy the verbal SADISTIC TICKLING of a sincere and sincerely ticklish male submissive please call. late at night or right when You wake in the A.M. and You have that uncontrollable urge that You all know You get...call me. highly obsessed with restrictive bondage and intense verbal tickling humiliation...
one of my favorite authors once wrote "when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"...Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

.....now i remember why i moved away from southern california 20 years ago this this friendly carribean island....it was that word dude. i thought so cal was supposed to be trendy, sophisticated and progressive but you still say the word dude over there...amazing. you need to relax a bit more...southern cal has got you way too tense. but, i do appreciate the advice...next time, give me a call. its quicker and you wouldn't have to spend your time typing such a profound word as "dude"

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back