• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male tickle slave in the virgin islands

mandahl

Greetings All;
extraordinarily ticklish....DEATHLY ticklish on the soles of my feet...socks, barefoot, feathers, fingers or other. very submissive 40 yr old male living in the US Virgin Islands is extremely interested in emailing or talking with any DOMINANT TICKLERS...Males ideally but very open to communicating with Anyone regarding tickle torture....virtually no tickling activity on this caribbean island....am STARVED for any and all discussion or role playing...please. please contact john at jcsmerling @hotmail.com or better yet, call me anytime regardless of how early or late... ******* if You truly enjoy SADISTIC TICKLING...prefer LERS only...highly obsessed with restrictive bondage and heavy verbal tickling humiliation...let Your merciless imagination flow....late at night? and You have this overwhelming urge to verbally and ruthlessly tickle a sincere and sincerely ticklish submissive, please call. will respond to all emails and calls. thank You All for Your time and consideration

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, perfect timing. I've just gotten through watching a whole ton of Ventrillo and Skype harassment videos on YouTube, too. Prank-calls are so freakin' hilarious... xD

Well, in any case, I hope you find a good taker, dude. I feel your pain, living on an island and everything. Could be verrry sucky, at times...

he posted his number on the city also..not a smart move hon...

and living in the virgin islands...lucky you....i visited St John twice..

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back