• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male tickling comic? (No images yet - Looking for ideas)

The Bandito

Verified
Hey team:

So...looming unemployment may give me some more free time in the coming months, and I've realized lately that I'm a lot better at drawing girls than I am at drawing guys. And that at some point I should give a shot at drawing the dudes.

How better to practice than to create a F/M tickle comic?

But I haven't done this before....so I was wondering if you fans of F/M tickling had any input? Ideas? Requests? Scenarios?

At this point I'm thinking of some illustrated short stories.

What would you all like to see?

B

Oooooooooo I loves the idea.

Heres an idea I always wanted to try but dont have the time :p

A biowarfare agent is used by a angry woman biochemist that makes guys super ticklish and allows women to take over the world.

<.< umm well once I finish the 2nd part to the TIS story I did you can use that. it is all f/m if that would help you?

pretty simple formula. You need a setting with a guy at the mercy of a lot of girls. A sorority, asylum, a male guard at a female jail. Of course you made TIS. A single male stuck on a ship in the middle of space full of tickle-crazed hotties?
As some sort of "test subject" or something.

few things that make them awesome for me personally:

Try to make the guy look kinda relatable. Like no super distinguishing features. I like to imagine myself in the guy's place, and it's hard to do when he looks like a lumberjack.

I guess its different for everyone, but I like the tickling absolutely ruthless and highly sexual, like you do with TIS except with a guy.

I'll be looking forward to it.

Sure man, sounds interesting. You know you've always got my support.

just throwing this out there, but how about something allong the lines of an Indiana Jones type adventurer, deep in the amazon looking for some sort of idol and is captured by the Amazon tribe that worships the idol?

I'd only hope that we get plenty of genital tickle torture with the new strip, akin to your "Tickling in Space" series. :D

If you'd prefer to rapid-fire several scenarios as opposed to building on one, you could use a Time Traveler seeking something through multiple timelines. Finding a rare item? Trying to prevent a catastrophe? Seeking a time traveling criminal? This would allow you to experiment with a number of scenarios and play with different designs and styles at the same time.

To go off of Klepto (and yes, hold on, this is nerdy): How about a Doctor Who parody, which embodies what Klepto was saying with time travel and all. Except in this scenario, all the companions take their pent-up revenge.

Also some hip cyberpunk would lend itself to badass character design. Not sure what to do with it, but hey.

I would LOVE to see some F/m work from you. I like Cosmo's idea about the indiana Jones scenario, and, of course the sorrority girls idea is always great. I personally like women in buisness suits, so some sort of buisiness espionage, where the hero is captured and tortured for buisiness secerets would be great. (You might throw in some foot worship as well.) I'm sure anything you do will be good, though.
Good Luck!

Damn shame about the unemployment Bandito. Hope something turns up for you soon. As for the comic, if short stories is what you're aiming for, do you mean text with one picture or like three comic pages that're done quickly to test out scenarios?

kurchatovium: YAY! Thanks for the rousing support, mate. I appreciate the input. What sort of format interests you...fiction, illustrated fiction, comic? And I'm noticing a pattern that many male tickling fans want to see a more sexual edge...would your agree as well?

Really the same questions go for all y'all that happen to be interested in this sort of thing. XD

amkes: lmao - thanks my friend. I have certainly considered doing to TIS related scenario for a publication like this. Since I am pretty familiar with that particular universe...I think I would create my own scenario...but I'm definitely looking forward to your next fan fiction. XD

H-man: Good advice. I'll certainly keep that feedback in my head while I work out these ideas. I especially like the idea about keeping the guy somewhat "non specific" so that guys can put themselves in the place of the ticklelee. That was the reason I put Peterton (the main dude tickled in TIS) in a mask, so that guys could visualize themselves in his place. I think you and I are on the exact same page...and I really appreciate the insights. I'll keep ya informed.

Rage: I really appreciate it, my good friend. Your support means a lot to me. Hope to kno0ck your socks off with this.

Cosmo AC: A scenario I am very interested in (as evidenced by the theme in Temple of Bounce). So that's a definite possibility. As far as the other aspect - I can pretty much guarantee it. XD Thanks for speaking up.

nexus505: wow...that definitely gives me some good ideas. Thanks very much.

Klep: Thanks mate. You basically just keyed into the entire concept behind my first series: The BOUNCE CHIX. Since they can bounce through to parallel universes their scenarios change with each new moment. Kinda keeps things interesting. :)

Belmont: Hmmmmm...interesting. Never watched Dr Who, so I might be challenged to create a proper parody - but I think I get the general idea. And cyberpunk is somethink I hadn't really considered...but as a huge fan of the genre...I like where your going with that idea. Thanks amigo.

Fredrick: Thanks for the kind words, amigo. Busi9ness attire is sexy as hell on attractive women. That might have some real potential. Let me see what I can come up with - and thanks again for the kind words.

DEV: Thanks for the comment, mate. I was hoping to hear from you on this project. To directly answer your question - I'm not 100% sure. Right now I am actually thinking of so0mething different. I'm thinking of doing 3-4 short stories - each of which would have a one page pin up illustration capturing the peak of tickle action in each narrative. I was also even pondering the idea of maybe having each story be centered in one of the universes I have already created - just focusing the spin off story to focus on a male ticklelee.

For example - Doing a TIS based story using well established characters like Slither, and Dusty...and having them tickling some poor (or lucky, depending on your pov) guy out of his mind. Or a few of the characters, like the mad doc and the witch from BUMP IN THE NIGHT tickling some random male side character into monsterously ticklish hysteria. But I'm not sure yet. Just something I'm throwing out there.

Also just wanted to throw out a HUGE thank you to all of the folks that have sent me PM's on this subject in the last few days. Your ideas are awesome, and I truly appreciate the support. I WILL get back to ya as soon as I can - just want to take the time to chew on those ideas for a bit and see what I can do with them.

And seriously - thanks to all of you. I appreciate the feedback, and all the support.

I'll continue to do everything I can to try and earn it.

Promise to keep y'all involved, and updated.

B

I would say if you are doing scenarios or small stories, like one pages.
Make a wide variety of topics, like a playful one, mean one, sexual one...
Stuff like that, mix it up and see how people respond.

Good luck buddy!

Interesting! You've finally decided to do it!

Assuming that even without heavy suggestions, you have character preferences already... I have seen a few of those male characters you did. Fun characters, I remember the expression of one (LOL already)... and you doing it regularly...? Wow, I will be waiting for it!

Women are sexy TK subjects, on the other hand, male subjects are funnier to see in TK arts. :D

Tommy: That's sound insight, my friend. I appreciate it, and will most certainly take it into consideration on this project.

Bohy: Thanks for the kind words, my lovely amiga. I'm curious about which expression your remembering. LOL. Hope to surprise and delight you.

Thanks again everyone - more input and feedback welcome if you have them.

B

You are most welcome Bandito I loved your f/m stuff in the Tickling in Space series. :happyhop: Your art is super fantastic. :excited:

I think a comic would be great. There are not to many f/m comics out there. Something with a continuing story line that you could follow up with a new chapter whenever you had time. I think a sexual edge is good I think it would help sell the comic. Never a bad thing. Of course tickling other parts should be included too not just the "naughty bits" ;)

If you're simply experimenting with short stories and the like, perhaps using what you've already created would be a good start? Allows you to use familiar settings as well as focus more on the scenario as opposed to already building up the World. Plus, that Mad Scientist Lady was very cute. ;) Looking forward to seeing wha'll come from this!

If you are talking about F/M I am in. I love the Burglar theme, mostly because it can play both ways. You can have the burglar capture the resident of the home and use tickling to torture them for a safe combination, or have the burglar get caught bu the resident and get tickled as punishment for breaking into the other persons home, and be kept prisoner for a little while so she (in this case) can have her friends come over and play with him (in this case). It is also good for switch stories scenarios as well.

Kurchatovium: Awww...thanks for the kind words. That's some really good input. This project is starting to take shape.

DEV: Yeah - exactly. You nailed it perfectly! Thanks again for your input, and I'll see what I can do to make all this happen. XD

Slaver Tickler: Mmmmm...the burglar IS a good theme for a F/M storyline. Thanks kindly for the input, amigo.

Many thanks to all of you!

;-)

B

How about, for a playful one or even a mean one, where the woman gets the man in stocks, barefoot of course, and she will allow him a safeword...PIE...but everytime she gets him to say it, he gets a pie in his face...all with her smilling wickedly.

Kurchatovium: Awww...thanks for the kind words. That's some really good input. This project is starting to take shape.

DEV: Yeah - exactly. You nailed it perfectly! Thanks again for your input, and I'll see what I can do to make all this happen. XD

Slaver Tickler: Mmmmm...the burglar IS a good theme for a F/M storyline. Thanks kindly for the input, amigo.

;-)

B

You are most welcome my friend. :D Glad you like the input. :bounce: I can hardly wait to see it. :yayzorz: :yayzorz: :cheer: :cheer:

;-)

B

Not a problem.

Rut: Thanks my friend - I really appreciate the input. Cheers.

And another huge thanks to all y'all.

The Bandito will see what the Bandito can do.

Bye bye.

Oooooooooo I loves the idea.

Heres an idea I always wanted to try but dont have the time :p

A biowarfare agent is used by a angry woman biochemist that makes guys super ticklish and allows women to take over the world.

HOT idea! Yeah!

I also like the amazons island theme, or a planet of horny women who capture a crew of male astronauts. At least 3 guys, not just one, and a bunch of amorous strong female ticklers! And they like to tickle the guys' feet, and ribcages, but also their testicles!

HOT idea! Yeah!

I also like the amazons island theme, or a planet of horny women who capture a crew of male astronauts. At least 3 guys, not just one, and a bunch of amorous strong female ticklers! And they like to tickle the guys' feet, and ribcages, but also their testicles!

Always a favorite scenario. In fact - Scavenger did a similar concept in the TISR #1 comic that he and I posted for free a few months back. It's not a long detailed scene - but as a part of Jessi's flash back to explain some of her origins (Scav's AWESOME idea) there's a scene of her male and female crew being captured by amazonian looking female aliens. XD

Thanks again for all the awesome feedback, guys and gals.

A F/M project is definitely going to happen. It's just a matter of time now. ;-)

Cheers,

B

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back