• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Man sends $200,000 to online "girlfriend".

Hey Buggy, can you spot me $201,000??

:manicd:

.....anyway, someone who would do that is a complete idiot! There is nothing else to say about it aside from the fact it's sheer stupidity! :zombie: x a million!

Instead of sending that money to that Facebook girlfriend he should have just bought a Russian bride. 2 birds with one stone...."love" and girlfriend :manicd:

I need to find me one of them.........you know......an idiot! A really generous idiot!:bubbleheart:

Again, a fool and his money are easily parted...:sarcasm:

Logically, I could see someone being scammed out of a small amount of money.. $20, $40, even $100.. maybe. Sadly, however, the guy who did this sounds extremely desperate, and like someone who has severe emotional problems. $200,000 is a HUGE amount of money.

Unreal!

Mitch.

Hey Buggy, can you spot me $201,000??

I'd love to, but I only have a cashier's check for half a million. If I send it to you, could you deposit it and then wire the remaining $299,000 right back to me ASAP? That would be awesome. Don't worry, it's legit! :D

(A lady I used to work for fell for this one. (Albeit for a much smaller amount.) I don't think I've EVER face-palmed quite that hard.)

I'd love to, but I only have a cashier's check for half a million. If I send it to you, could you deposit it and then wire the remaining $299,000 right back to me ASAP? That would be awesome. Don't worry, it's legit! :D

(A lady I used to work for fell for this one. (Albeit for a much smaller amount.) I don't think I've EVER face-palmed quite that hard.)

Well obviously since you are called the "Rhino" your pockets are MUCH deeper than little "Buggy's"...therefore can you spot me $501,000? That would be great!
:fingerscrossed:

From my own chat room days, I can easily see the potential to "feel" the reality of a person on the other end. If this guy had been a friend of mine, my angle would have been that, even if she's real and is everything she says she is--and, for that matter, even if he knew her locally rather than online--a relationship in which she's asking him for that kind of money that early on is no good. I would hope, also, that the money he sent her was a fairly small percentage of his net worth; that sum is well over 200% of mine.

From my own chat room days, I can easily see the potential to "feel" the reality of a person on the other end. If this guy had been a friend of mine, my angle would have been that, even if she's real and is everything she says she is--and, for that matter, even if he knew her locally rather than online--a relationship in which she's asking him for that kind of money that early on is no good. I would hope, also, that the money he sent her was a fairly small percentage of his net worth; that sum is well over 200% of mine.

Yah I really want to know how much the guy is worth. If he is a billionaire, then... well I'm sure he can buy a cruise ship and wallow away in the bahamas for a while. If this was a majority of his assets are (gasp!) something he went into debt for.... then........................ sigh.

SEE! This is why guys want girls to prove that they're for real. So they can send you vast quantities of money :) DUH!!!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back