• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

managing private message folders

playgirl

TMF Master
hi

i have a lot of private messages and would like to organize them into different folders by user names (where i can also add additional info, like the person's real name, etc).

i've created several folders and all are visible at the top under folder controls|jump to folder. however, if i select a message then try to move it to a folder i created under selected messages|move to folder, none of the folders i created are listed. i've logged in and out, refreshed, tried different folders, etc. but none of the options have worked.

the folders are obviously there, so why can't i move messages to them?

thanks

there should be a drop down menu after you select the message...click the "go" button then
click on the arrow and your new folders should show...

there should be a drop down menu after you select the message...click the "go" button then
click on the arrow and your new folders should show...

i've already tried that:

if i select a message then try to move it to a folder i created under selected messages|move to folder, none of the folders i created are listed.

as i said, the folders are listed in the dropdown box at the top but not in the lower dropdown box.

any other suggestions? thanks

Let's do a visual runthrough. If, though, you did exactly as the Rayman said and it didn't work, that's interesting, for there should be no reason why that isn't the case.

mpm1.jpg

First, I've checked off one PM and scrolled down to the bottom of the first page of my inbox. Notice how the "Go" box has a "(1)" next to it. If you do not have a one (or whatever other number of PMs you've selected) in those parentheses you have not properly selected your PMs.

mpm2.jpg

Now I have the drop-box selected. It defaults to "Move to folder..." but could be changed, so be certain the right choice is selected.

mpm3.jpg

If you have the "Move to folder..." option chosen and click "Go (1)", you should be taken to this page and be able to choose your folder. Is this not the case for you?

If you have the "Move to folder..." option chosen and click "Go (1)", you should be taken to this page and be able to choose your folder. Is this not the case for you?

thanks so much. this is the step i was missing. i was expecting to see my list of folders when i clicked on the lower drop down menu, but now i see that once i've selected my messages, i have to select move to folder in order to get the listing of my folders.

thanks again. :happyhop:

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back