• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Manchester United - Premier League Champions

Add another trophy to the shelf, boys. Well done. The title is back where it belongs.

Can't wait to see chelsea applaud us as we head out on to the pitch at stamford bridge. =P

To be honest I was hoping Chelsea would win against Arsenal today...just because it would have made the game on wednesday alot more exciting.

But deserved title success for Man U this season

I kind of agree the Chelsea United match could have been something very exciting.Now I think it will be very interesting to see what the sides that are put out on wednesday look like now.

Chelsea - Man U game tonight was a total non event disappointed but not entirely surprised neither has anything left to play for in the league now. But hopefully that means West Ham could take something from the game on sunday

I agree, the game sucked. But, all that matters, is that we have our trophy back. ^^

too bad they didn`t show up for AC Milan.i am glad the Prem title is wrapped up though

drunkenmstr13 said:
too bad they didn`t show up for AC Milan.i am glad the Prem title is wrapped up though

I agree, we just did not play at all. Oh well, just the FA cup to look forward to now. It should be a good game.

Man U deserved champions but West Ham United pulling off the great escape? I love it! :bouncybou

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back