• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mans Best Friend My (ticklish) FOOT

notmytoes

ok so today i was at my aunts for a very common family dinner. and i was put into the most ticklish situation of my life. I am about 5"9 and i wear a size seven shoe. I take very good care of my feet so they are, in turn, deathly ticklish. I am one of those willing ticklers but regretful ticklees especially on my very ticklish feet! I was with my cousin who is also very ticklish. We were watching a movie and she had her feet in my lap. I couldnt help but stare at the beauty of these feminine but beefy feet. I stared at the creamy white soles and thepink toenail polish. I couldnt help myself. I brought one leg up and crossed them locking her ankle with my legs. "Caitlyn?" I asked. "Are you ticklish?". I sware to God if you touch my feet ill kill you. I slowly pulled off her sock. Even this tickled her. I then dugg in. First the heels as she bit her lip and stifled a few giggles. Next came the luciously creamy sole. She lost it here. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHaSTOP! I was driving her crazy and i liked it. I then began to harshly tickle her instep and toes. She went nuts!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOTTHEREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOH MY GODHAHAHAHAHAHAHILLDOANYTHINGHAHAHAHAHAHHAMYFEEETHAHAHAHNOTTHEFEET
She then kicked me off. Oh so your not ticklish? I asked with sarcasm. Well lets see if you are she said. She then reached for my foot but couldnt get a good grip. She only managed to rip off my sock, revealing my ultra sensitive foot. Give it back i pleaded. She then threw it behind the couch. Jesus Caitlyn! I exclaimed. Calm down she said. Well get it. She then lifted up the couch and i crawled under. However when i was under she dropped the couch. It landed ony my back and ankles. I tried to get up. I couldnt move. Caitlyn let me out this isnt funny. I said. She then removed my remaining sock. Oh no I thought. Here it comes. MY VERY SENSITIVE FEET WERE ABOUT TO BE TICKLED. Then something unexpected happened. She took her un finished piece of pizza and rubbed it on my soles. I could not figure out why she would want pizza grease all over my bare feet. I then heard her walking up the stairs. Im going to the store she said. Ill be back in a half hour. SHES LEAVING?!?!?! I thought. I heard the gate click and she spoke again. This time it wasnt adressed at me. Bailey? She called for her dog. She then unlocked the gate and let it downstairs. It was then that i realized my predicament. I had pizza grease all over my feet and a dog was about to lick it off. Then thngs got worse. My cousin also brought down her cat. Im not sure if any of you are familiar with a cats tongue. It is very small and coarse. I was nervous. I heard the door shut. She was gone. Then I felt it. The dog was sniffing my foot and even that tickled. Then he gave it a lick. Then he went in for the kill. He licked up and down my ticklish sole.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAILEYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HBAISTOPAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAITATTICKLESHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHOHGODNOTMYFEEEET.
this went on for a good twenty minutes. I guess he got his fill of my feet and he went upstairs. I thought i was home free. Then i heard very gentle foot steps. I remembered the cat. Then I felt it. All in between my toes. I couldnt take it. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH
YOUSTUPIDCATHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OHGODNOTMYTOESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OHGODILLPEA. Then my cousin walked in and lifted her off and laughed. We havent talked since.

Has anyone ever been licked by anything?I must say it is an amazing feeling especially a cat.

Leave feedback to discuss this.

Sounds like a great tickling and foot licking experience. Thanks for sharing.
I havent personally seen anyone have food licked off their feet, but, I did hear of a great experience that happened many years ago to my best friend's mom, who, he said, has deathly ticklish feet.
One time, my best friend and his parents were in the kitchen. His mom was barefoot, making breakfast. She reached up into the closet to get one of those plastic containers. The container had cereal in it. Somehow, the container slipped out of her hands, and fell down on the floor. Apparently, some cereal was on the floor, and some was on her feet. The family dog then proceeded to come over, and begin licking all over her feet, and the tops of her toes, trying to lick the cereal from her toes. Supposedly, my friend's mother went baliistic, and started laughing hysterically, She was so hysterical that she couldnt move, and begged her husband to clean up the cereal from the floor, so that the dog would stop licking her feet.
That is the only experience I've heard of personally with food and feet. Thanks for sharing yours. It sounded great!

Mitch

Thanks for sharing your experience, notmytoes. You will have to get revenge on your cousin some time. :D

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back