• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marijuana and tickling

viseray

Does anyone like to toke up before a tickling session? Ive found that marijuana increases sensations and can make tickling much more interesting. Comments?

I haven't mentioned this anywhere before except to my close friends, but I had an interesting experience about a month ago. I just want to begin by saying, "Be careful who you party with."

I was at a lady's house last month and she offered me a toke. I had just met her so I didn't know what to expect. I also hadn't smoked weed in a few years, so I thought that since she had it, I may as well see how I would react. I took one toke... nothing. Two tokes... still nothing. The third toke was the winner. I felt the high rising within me and immediately my senses were growing a bit hazier. The next thing you know, I passed out! I had scrapes on my elbows to prove it. She helped me to my feet and before you know it, I'm lying naked in her bed as she explores Frankie-land. I admit that it felt good, but my heart was beating faster than any drumming I've ever heard. I thought I was going to die. As the effect wore off, I enjoyed her touching me all over a lot more. I got to tickle her, too, but I was worried that I had smoked pot laced with something. The lesson here is: if you're going to smoke it, make sure you can trust the person you're with.

To answer your question; she did tickle me but I was so fogged up it felt numb. I'd like to feel the tickling with my senses intact.

I think I'll refrain from pot smoking from now on. I'd like to be 100% aware of my surroundings and it's just too crazy to smoke anything unless you know the person very well.

Last edited:
OMG yes! My boyfriend and I went to a party of a mutual friend and his fiancee one year, and we just planned on hanging out, no drinking or anything, but then his fiancee pulled me aside and offered me some weed, so we smoked together (we've known them forever, and trust them 100%). She left to go do something and I left to go find my boyfriend and our friend who were off somewhere talking or whatever, and had no idea i had just smoked...now the first thing is that i'm not one of those people who can smoke up and just sit there and relax and be all cool LOL not at all. I'm one of those girls who insists i can give directions and order pizza and can't stop laughing the whole time, so when i finally did find them it was no big secret that i was very VERY stoned. My boyfriend doesn't really approve of smoking weed, but he knows that i do it on rare occasions and is alright with it, but always heard that it makes you more ticklish, so it was always a big joke that he'd tickle me if i ever got high around him. Well here i was, lying in bed with him and our friend, two very enthusiastic ticklers and about a billion times more ticklish than usual! They sent some kind of signal that I totally missed LOL and pounced at the exact same time! I have no idea how long they tickled me for. All I know is as soon as I would grab one's hands and try to tell them to stop the other one would take advantage of my distraction, and my hands being held, and start tickling again! They finally stopped because we woke up some kids in the next room lol, but my bf took me home and gave me a nice LONG tickling that night...we woke up the next morning to find a HOLE in the wall, just about the size of my heel lol. I dont remember putting it there, but in my state of my mind who knows. LOL

I for one havent taken a hit. but i can admit that my sense of touch had grown stronger since i lost the vision in my right eye :( maybe i can take a hit or 2 and have it increased even greater since I absolutely love being tickled :evilha:

You know I never tried that. I'm a pothead master but I never incorporated tickling into it. I'll have to try sometime....

s450.jpg

I used to smoke pot iregularly in High School, but I have since given it up. I never felt more touch sensitive, I just got the munchies and would laugh until I threw up. I liked pot when I felt more carefree about it, but now, my gf doesn't like me doing it, and my job started random drug testing. I just said to hell with it and quit doing it.

Tidas said:
I used to smoke pot iregularly in High School, but I have since given it up. I never felt more touch sensitive, I just got the munchies and would laugh until I threw up. I liked pot when I felt more carefree about it, but now, my gf doesn't like me doing it, and my job started random drug testing. I just said to hell with it and quit doing it.

OFF TOPIC what a cutie Tidas (Down in your signature) cute girl that you have there.

Bah, see this is me biting my thumb at you..for I do indeed bite my thumb right at you and your statement of my offtopicness ;) oh well so I was a little off topic, but I adressed the topic at least...

viseray said:
Does anyone like to toke up before a tickling session? Ive found that marijuana increases sensations and can make tickling much more interesting. Comments?

Yaqi would know more about that than most. He's actually done videos with a girl sens'ed up on the weed.

pot

Is the girl in yaqis altered states video really stoned? I havent seen the whole video but i assumed she was drunk. Anyways the best thing to do while stoned is to think about tickling (assuming everyone reading this has the fetish). Your mind can think much deeper into the fetish and your thoughts about it become more abstract. Much more fun than conventional masterbation.

The words "Hello Yaqi" spring to mind. Maybe I'm just over-cynical in my old age. :D

According to his review she was stoned. I have no personal opinion because I haven't seen that clip.

I found that sitting around with a group of people toking up is the perfect way to get tickled! If everyone's laughing and in a good mood, just point out how so-and-so is ticklish. Nobody'll be able to resist.

I find that I'm alot more ticklish after smoking. I also laugh alot more. :happyfloa

I smoked through high school and up to about age 30. I made the "mistake" ( ;) ) of telling a close female friend of mine that being stoned "made me more ticklish." So whenever we'd toke up, she'd start grabbing my ribs, and asking, "Are you more ticklish? Huh? Are ya?"

One way that pot affects many people (myself included) is that when stoned, the mind seems to focus all of its concentration on one thing, be it the music playing, the movie being watched, the game being played, etc. That's one reason why people stoned on pot will sit there in a daze, with a facial expression close to that of a slobbering frontal labotomy patient. Their mind is busily playing out some issue, scenario, or other mental exercise.

Therefore when a ticklish person gets stoned on pot and then gets tickled, his/her whole concentration gets focused on that sensation, and is considerably hindered in it's efforts to deter that focus of concentration.

In summary, I can't in good conscience recommend anybody begin smoking pot. However, I'd recommend any active tokers to get really stoned and have a friend tickle you to excess. It's awesome! :D

whoops

I need to stay off the internet when I am tired. I meant to say I USED to be a pothead. I quit that crap three years ago when I graduated high school.

I too smoked pot as a young man, but that was a long time ago. I can't honestly say that I ever noticed any effect on ticklishness one way or the other. This would certainly be an interesting lab experiment, but if I'm to volunteer, I prefer brownies to bongs, as my lungs have already been damaged by 25 years of Marlboro, which I'm happy to say is also a thing of past. :)

Ahhh! Now HERE'S a post with my kinds of people! Ha! Since I'm stoned about 50% of the time, (weekends 100% of the time) I can't really add much since I never think of weed as an altered state anymore! I think of it more like coffee (which I don't drink) or ciggarettes (which I don't smoke). Never noticed anything extra regarding tickling. I didn't find that during the 3 years I abstained there was any difference.

So I really add little to the discussion........but.....had to go on the record :jester:

Yes!

Taking any kind of drug before a tickling session or any sexual experience is bound to heighten it no matter what. I consider myself a habitual user, and it can go either way. I will say this though, if you combine alcohol/drugs, and bondage with someone you don't know very well, the results might not turn out as you expected them. Party hard, but party safe! :D

I can't remember honestly... lol... Seriously though, whenever I used to get high on pot in college, I was unable to remember much of what was going on. Usually, I'd just fall asleep eventually. I do have vague images of some girl getting tickled one time when my friends and I were getting high. I can't remember if she was more ticklish than usual....

This is slightly off-topic, but I know that ecstasy can make you more sensitive. As I've probably mentioned in another thread, there was one occasion where I got to see if it made people more ticklish than usual. It did for me, and it seemed to do so for the girls involved....

I don't recommend making a habit out of ecstasy, but trying it once out of curiosity might not be such a bad idea for "experimentation...."

I don't know if it ever made me more ticklish, but I do know that weed made me horny as all get out :firedevil

Did I just share too much there? lololol

Yes, pot does make me more sensitive to ANY touch, especially tickling.

eX is even better in that regard :dogpile:

Krokus said:
Yes, pot does make me more sensitive to ANY touch, especially tickling.

eX is even better in that regard :dogpile:

Are you a Pagan K-man?

Well...

The Sean Man said:
I don't know if it ever made me more ticklish, but I do know that weed made me horny as all get out :firedevil

Did I just share too much there? lololol

Well it is true that pot is a natural aphrodisiac wwould explain this. It's also used in a lot of eastern cultures for sexual purposes. And on a personal note I too get really frisky when stoned and usually seek out the nearest tickle target. :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back