• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mary Poppins tickled by the Lost Girls (multi F/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Mary Poppins tickled by the Lost Girls
By MrObscura101

It was another foggy evening in London as a familiar figure glided through the sky, dressed in her blue coat, red hat and matching heels Mary Poppins gently descended downwards to the street while holding her umbrella until she softly touched down on the street
“Now then where are we?” she said to herself as she checked the piece of paper written by a young child asking for a new nanny, “Hmm very difficult to read, I will have to ensure I teach this one how to write proper cursive” she thought as she walked down the winding street while checking the door numbers

Meanwhile a short way from where Mary had landed a group of teenage girls were hiding out in an abandoned warehouse seated around on a collection of crates. They were the Lost Girls, a group of delinquents currently hiding out from the law
“Man, this is sooooo boring!” a brunette called Jill sighed
“Yeah, can’t we go out and do something fun?” a blonde called Tanya said in agreement
“How? The cops are crawling throughout the city, one wrong move and its back to lock up!” their leader, a redhead named Vicky said in a fed up tone as she twirled a stolen truncheon in her hand “Besides it ain’t like some fun is just gonna walk right up to us!” she added, followed moments later by a knock on the door.

The girls all looked to each other in shock before Vicky motioned for them to keep quiet and hide as she prepared to answer it, ready to bash any unwanted intruders, however the last thing she expected to see standing there was a nanny!
“Yeah?” Vicky asked after looking up and down at the woman and seeing there were no cops with her
“Oh… is this Sanderford street?” Mary asked, taken somewhat aback by the girls abrupt tone
“Nah, why?” Vicky replied as she continued looking up and down at the woman
“Well I’m looking for my new charges”
“Shame they picked a nanny who can’t read a bleeding map!” Vicky chuckled causing Mary to stare at her
“For your information young lady, I have excellent map reading skills and furthermore I don’t very much like your tone… HEEEYYYY!!!!!!!” Mary started chiding the girl only to find the redhead suddenly grab her umbrella and bag straight out of her hands and run deep into the warehouse
“COME BACK HERE!” Mary shouted as she dashed after her into the shadows, not noticing one of the girls shut and bolt the door behind her. Mary kept running trying to follow the thief in the enveloping darkness, however unlike Vicky who knew the place inside and out Mary was staggering around practically blind until her ankle got caught on a wire positioned to trip up any unwelcome intruders causing her to fall straight to the floor. Mary crashed down face first causing dust to fly up from every surface
“KOFF KOFF!!!!” she chocked as she tried to get to her feet however she had now fallen into Vicky’s trap.

Within seconds a horde descended upon the fallen woman, Mary had no idea how many there were but they seemed to not only possess lightning speed but also the ability to easily navigate the darkness like Vicky had as she found a large number of hands quickly grabbing her arms and legs to keep pressed against to the floor
“LEEEEEET GOOOOO OFFFF MEEEE!!!!!!” Mary cried angrily “DOOO YYOOOUUU HEEAAARRR MMMMMFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!” she continued shouting before a thick handkerchief found its way to be stuffed into her mouth
“HHHHHHHMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!” she continued crying as a large scarf was then tied round her mouth and knotted behind her head to keep the handkerchief in place. Meanwhile the ones holding her arms forced them together behind her back as other members of the gang appeared from throughout the warehouse bringing coils of rope to bind Mary’s wrists and elbows together while others used more rope to also secured her ankles and knees as well!
“She’s a feisty one!” “Get more ropes!” “Hold her still!” came an assortment of female voices as they worked in unison to restrain Mary until they at last backed away leaving her struggling on the floor
“Well well well, looks like I was wrong about fun not simply knocking on our door!” Vicky chuckled as she approached holding a lantern and gazing at her new acquisition
“GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!” Mary seethed angrily as she continued trying to get free

As Mary tried to escape Vicky calmly increased the lamp to let the light fill the room causing Mary to see about twelve young girls surrounding her, some standing while others were balancing on crates or support beams
“LLLFFTTTMMFFFFGGFF!!!!!!” Mary shouted to their leader
“Sorry, didn’t catch that?” Vicky giggled as she mockingly cupped her hand to her ear
“DDDMMFFFFLLLFFTTMMFFFGGGGFFF!!!!!!!” Mary repeated while fighting with the expertly tied ropes
“Well let me introduce ourselves, my name is Vicky and I am leader of the Lost Girls!” she announced causing the gang to cheer “And you’ve intruded on our hideout, that means you’re our prisoner!”
“PPRRSSSNNFF?” Mary said worriedly
“Yep and as leader it’s my job to choose a suitable punishment for you!” Vicky then added as she looked at Mary, noticing how one of her red heels had come off in the struggle revealing her size 7 foot in sheer black stocking before a wide grin appeared on her face “And I know just what it will be!”

Mary continued trying to wiggle free of the ropes as Vicky walked around behind her as the gang looked on
“I think that the best punishment for a stuck-up nanny…” she said to her fellow girls “Is to have a little laugh!” and with that she grabbed Mary’s ankle and wiggled her fingers down her arch
“HHHHHHFFFFFFMFMMMM!!!!!!! DDDNNNFFFFF!!!!!!!!” Mary screamed as she felt Vicky nails suddenly scurry against her stocking
“Tickle tickle!” Vicky said teasingly as she continued tickling away while Mary tried thrashing about hoping to kick her away however several of the girls quickly moved in to hold her dow, so their leader could continue
“SSSTTTFFFF!!!!!! HHHHFFFF HFFFFFFF SSTTTFFFFF!!!!!!!!!” Mary screamed until she felt Vicky start pulling off her other shoe “NNNNFFFFF!!!!!!!” but nothing she did helped as Vicky quickly pried it off and threw it into the darkness before attacking her other foot as well

Mary went as red as her hat as Vicky began tickling both her feet at once
“HHHFFFF HFFFFFF NNFFFFF MMRRRFFFF!!!!!!! PPSSSSFFFF SSTTTHHFFFF!!!!!!” she begged while Vicky kept on scrabbling her nails over her arches
“Ok I’ll stop” Vicky finally said as she moved her hands away
“Hhfff…hfff…rrllffyy?” Mary asked hopefully as she felt the ropes around her ankles being cut
“Sure, I won’t tickle you” Vicky said reassuringly as she tenderly spread Mary’s legs slightly apart “But they will!”
“WWHHHFFF??” Mary cried just before Jill and Tanya each grabbed one of her ankles and began tickling her feet once more
“HHHHFFFFFFF HFFFFFFFFF NNNFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!” Mary shrieked as these new hands descended upon her feet, her captors’ nimble fingers dragging across her soles
“TICKLE THE NANNY! TICKLE THE NANNY!” the others began chanting to encourage them to tickle Mary even more to her horror

Soon the girls began taking five-minute turns to tickle Mary’s feet, with two of them holding her ankles in arm locks to stop her from pulling away or kicking and another two holding her upper body down as well while Vicky sat on a crate gleefully watching the spectacle
“HHHHFFFFFFFFFFF HFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PPSSSSSSSSFFFFFFF SSTTTTTFFFF!!!!!!!!!” Mary cried over and over, but the girls were enjoying themselves far too much to listen.
“Coochie coochie coo!”
“Look how red her face has gone!”
“She’s kicking like a mule!”
“How do you like my nails?”
“Listen to that laugh!” were just a few of the comments Mary heard as the tickling went on.

Once everyone had gotten a turn tickling the poor woman Vicky knelt and faced the exhausted Mary
“Well, what do you think of your punishment?” she asked while undoing Mary’s scarf gag
“Haaaa….haaaa….nohohohooo mohohohorreee….pllehehehehehessse……” Mary begged as she spat out the handkerchief , her face now beet red and tears running down her cheeks while several holes had appeared in her stockings from the girls nails
“What do you think ladies, has the nanny learned her lesson?”
“NO!” they all cried in unison
“WAIT! I HAVE I SWEAR! PLEASE JUST LET ME GO!!!!!!!” Mary cried as Vicky retied the scarf around Mary’s eyes and then motioned to her gang with a nod

As Mary continued begging to be released the gang cut the remaining ropes around her arms and legs, however rather than letting her go they instead held her up and carried the struggling woman over to a set of crates which had been pushed together. They then turned Mary over and placed her on her back against the crates before stretching her arms and legs out and securing her wrists and ankles to some metal support columns near the crates causing her whole body to be stretched out as if she were on a rack
“THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH!!!! UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW!!!!” Mary shouted as she fought blindly against the ropes but they refused to budge, however the gang ignored her and began instead taking up positions all around their helpless prey as Vicky unbuttoned Mary’s coat to reveal her white blouse
“Bad news for you is that we’re just getting started!” Vicky said menacingly as she pulled off the blindfold allowing Mary to see the grinning girls all around her waiting to pounce. Mary then screamed as all the girls started tickling her at once
“HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHHAH NNNOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOOHHO PPHHLLELEEAAAASSSEEEEEEE SSTHTHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The lost girls worked like a well-oiled machine to inflict the most ticklish assault possible on Mary’s defenceless body. Vicky and another girl took up position at each of her feet with Vicky ripping away the rest of her stocking to attack her bare foot, meanwhile Jill and Tanya each held one of Mary’s legs to tickle her knees and thighs as another girl targeted her hips, squeezing them as Mary struggled from side to side to get away from the nimble fingers. Meanwhile two more girls stood either side of Mary to poke and prod at her sides, ribs and stomach as another two girls standing beside them focused on her underarms
“HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NONOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOOO MOHOHOHOOHOHOOHOHOHOORRRRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!” Mary screamed over and over as the seven girls tormented her, with the other five regularly switching out positions so that no break occurred from the tickling

While the rest of the lost girls kept changing where they were tickling their helpless captive, Vicky focused exclusively on her left foot, gleefully running her nails up and down her arch or running her tongue between Mary’s toes causing squeals of laughter and enjoying every second of punishing the haughty nanny
“HHHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!” Mary screamed frantically
“No-ones gonna help you, you’re gonna be our tickle toy forever!” Vicky chuckled as she began nibbling on Mary’s big toe making her shriek wildly

However seconds later Mary found to her great relief a squad of police officers suddenly burst into the warehouse from all sides, having been alerted by all the prolonged laughing and screaming coming from inside and grabbing the lost girls as they tried to flee
“Are u ok ma'am?” one of them asked as he untied Mary while his colleagues rounded up the now handcuffed troublemaking teens
“Y...yehenss...thahank yohouu...” she replied gratefully as he began untying her

Two days later the Lost Girls were all standing in shackles while on trial with a stern Judge ready to pass down a harsh sentence on the ne'er do wells. However, to everyone's great surprise Mary herself appeared and approached the Judge asking for clemency to her captors. After a short discussion in private between them it was agreed that the girls would be remanded under Mary’s supervision to Mrs Cunningham’s Home for Wayward Girls to be properly taught how to behave

6 months later….

Vicky awoke and groaned as she saw the circled date on the calendar
"Second Tuesday of the month..." she thought dejectedly, she HATED the second Tuesday of the month!

At that moment a familiar figure landed outside the school and entered, walking through the reception and assorted staff to head to the locked basement. Opening the door with her own key she entered and smirked as she was greeted to the sight of eleven of the Lost Girls each strapped down to a gurney wearing only their underwear and thick cleave gags in their mouths. The gurneys had been arranged in a large circle which Mary walked right through the centre of as she headed towards a door on the far side of the room, passing by all the desperate girls who tried pleading with her for their freedom. However, Mary calmly ignored them as she casually dropped her bag down in the middle of the group and walked through the door before closing it behind her

Once Mary had left the room the girls all went silent and looked fearfully at the bag as it began shaking about before suddenly opening itself and hundreds of fluffy feathers in an assortment of colours flew out and floated towards each of them. There was a mass of muffled, panicked screams as every exposed bit of their skin started being gently caressed by the feathers making each Lost Girl strain as much as possible against their bonds trying to escape despite knowing it was impossible as the feathers continued tickling them and would continue to do so until Mary returned in several hours’ time

Meanwhile on the other side of the door Mary grinned to the lone occupant in the room
“Hello Vicky!” she said cheerfully. Vicky was currently secured to her bed in a full body straight jacket that covered everything except her head and feet
“MMMFFF!!!!” she pleaded through the panel gag in her mouth
“Now let’s see the chart,” Mary said as she inspected it "Oh my! Refusal to eat meals, rudeness to staff, general bad attitude... it looks like we'll have to increase your treatments! Mary said as she removed her hat and coat revealing a black leather corset with matching thigh high boots and full-length gloves

“After all your friends won’t be allowed to leave until I say that you're finally behaving yourself!” Mary continued to the bound girl, ignoring her muffled screams for help as she selected a pair of green feathers from an assortment of implements on a nearby table
"Now then" Mary said with a devilish grin as she brandished the feathers menacingly "Let’s start with these first for today, followed by a 3 hour deep clean with the scrubbing brushes and warm soapy water then to finish some new sheer stockings and the hairbrushes, what do you think?”
“HHHHMMMFF!!!!!” came the panicked reply as Vicky tried desperately to get free of her bonds
“Perfect, let’s begin!” Mary exclaimed to her charge as she approached Vicky whose eyes widened in horror as the feathers drew nearer and nearer...

The end!

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back