• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MarzGurl Reviewed Gitchy...and Found Our Forum!

AmandaBear

Verified
Any of you here frequent Channel Awesome (home to famous Internet reviewers such as the Nostalgia Critic, the Cinema Snob, etc.)? Well...looks like one of the reviewers there, MarzGurl (who I personally love for her Sentai and animated movie reviews), reviewed the indie movie, Gitchy. It's about an evil clown that tickles people to death and that's pretty much it. I think the director of the film once posted here, too. Anyway, she found our forum! :O And I must admit that I cringed and squirmed a bit because...well, not many folks know about us and a lot of us are already embarrassed about our fetish. It's like she found our secret clubhouse. LOL

(for some reason I can't embed or insert the actual video in this post, so here's the direct link instead)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQIZ6sVCNMk

And I have not seen Gitchy, but...wow, it does look like a fetish film. But then again, based on what I've observed in this community when it comes to tickling preferences, I'm not sure if anyone here would be turned on by the idea of being tickled by a fat, sweaty male clown. I know I'm not. Hell to the fuck no. o_O And it seems like this movie portrays the tickle fetish as something that's sick and twisted because there's a character in there that became sexually attracted to Gitchy and Gitchy freaked the fuck out. So...

Somebody needs to make a movie about a young, beautiful woman clown who tickles people to death. :D

Oh, darn. I tried to see if anyone else here talked about this, but I guess I failed to see that post. Sorry about that. XD

Oh, darn. I tried to see if anyone else here talked about this, but I guess I failed to see that post. Sorry about that. XD

I wouldn't apologize...your post offered a different perspective than a lot of what was said over there. And your characterization of the movie was dead on.

No need for apologies. lol Like Wolf said, you added a different perspective to this thing. Anyway, I just posted a link so you could see what some other people thought of it. Cheers. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back