• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage and Tickles

TickleFairy

TMF Poster
discorded_tea_by_ticklishfairy-d5sozgn.jpg

I find myself in dire need of cash so I am once again offering my services as a professional massage therapist as well as doing tickle sessions as Lee or Ler even both if your heart desires :) I'll even do anything with feet, worship etc. The only rules i have are no pain or sex. here are my rates.

100 an hour for fully clothed tickling

125 for in bathing suit tickling

150 for fully nude tickling

50 an hour for massage 60 for deep tissue

Can host only at certain times or can travel or there are cheap motels near my place where we could meet to do sessions as well.

Pm me or email me at [email protected] if interested.

View attachment 391039

I find myself in dire need of cash so I am once again offering my services as a professional massage therapist as well as doing tickle sessions as Lee or Ler even both if your heart desires :) I'll even do anything with feet, worship etc. The only rules i have are no pain or sex. here are my rates.

100 an hour for fully clothed tickling

125 for in bathing suit tickling

150 for fully nude tickling

50 an hour for massage 60 for deep tissue

Can host only at certain times or can travel or there are cheap motels near my place where we could meet to do sessions as well.

Pm me or email me at [email protected] if interested.

That 50 for an hour looks tempting

Speaking as someone from a less expensive part of the country... I'd say that these rates are very reasonable, unless of course you have friends who are willing to lee for free. I hope you East Coasters can keep her employed!

Speaking as someone from a less expensive part of the country... I'd say that these rates are very reasonable, unless of course you have friends who are willing to lee for free. I hope you East Coasters can keep her employed!

Very well said

i could think of better to do with my money

I'm sure you could, even though my prices are quite reasonable and everyone could use a good massage at least. I could also find better things to do with my time other than waste it reading posts that aren't about business or setting up appointments. If you aren't going to post an inquiry or try to set up an appointment then why bother posting at all?

I feel that your prices are quite reasonable. I am located in Virginia near Washington DC. and would like to know if you ever travel down to this area? I would very much like to take advantage of your services. - Ken

TickleFairy is the real deal. She is a very sweet person and an excellent provider. If you go for massage, shell out the extra $10 for deep tissue. Nobody does this like she does!

TickleFairy is legit an very professional and nice. I had a session with her and it went beautiful!! I forgot to call her back about that toy gun tho :( I feel awful. Are you mad dear?

I am interested. Are you actually ticklish? 100 dollars an hour is a good price.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back