• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage Oil?

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
I'm on the hunt for a decent, widely available massage-oil and would love to hear what everyone's preferences are. It needs to be something that isn't terribly messy. For instance, you should be able to enjoy the massage, and then have no worries about putting your clothes back on right over any lingering oil, rather than immediately bathing. If not a particular oil, gimme a good idea of what the "base" ingredient should be for the perfect oil. Thanks for any advice in this matter! :paw:

Jojoba Oil and Grapeseed Oil both work out well. They aren't really all that messy. You can pick those up pretty much anywhere.

Weleda
Arnica
massage oil

that stuff smells good.I don't think there is a massage oil that isn't oily lol but that's only because
1.it's massage OIL
2.Sometimes if you get the right kind it is moisturizing and making your skin soft and smooth.You don't feel the smoothness right away because your skin is oily from the oil but the smoothness comes after all the oil and lotion you put on it.Trust me I know all about making smooth skin.I am obsessed with making my skin soft and smooth.I just can't seem to get rid of the acne and oiliness but that's another thread and another story I guess.

From what little i know of this i would say that you will always need to bathe to some degree, and temperature comes into it as well. I decided some time ago to go a little bit erotic and spice up our sex lives so i suprised the wife by making a potion up of massage oil using baby oil, moisturiser, perfumes and scents,worked well but most women feel the cold more than blokes and true to form my wife complained about it going cold on her and that was uk summer time.What did work was olive oil warmed and massaged into her back when she had a back strain and i used warm towels and a terry toweling bath robe and she slept like a babe.sorry to be a bore rick i guess you need to experiment .

Olive oil or coconut oil are both great massage oils. Someone once suggested using extra virgin olive oil, but then your partner'll end up smelling like a salad!

kopfhorer! Glad to see you made it through the latest board screwiness, man!

And thanks to everybody(`cept the Romulan) for their insights. Any(all) of these sound preferable to the skin cream we used last time. And meteor: You weren't being a bore at all, bro! :paw:

kopfhorer! Glad to see you made it through the latest board screwiness, man!

Glad to be back with you and all the other TT regulars, Rick! For a minute there, I though that the nefarious nabobs of net-abuse had laid our beloved forum low!

I've heard that Shea butter's a good massage agent as well, though I understand it's rather pricey. A reflexologist once used it on my feet after a session.

odd you should ask, as i am actually in school atm at the american institute for alternative medicine here in ohio studying to become a licensed massage therapist. the most amazing thing i have ever used and had used on me as a masage lubricant is a substance called "cacao butter" (note: not coco butter, but cacao butter).

This stuff is the BOMB!
  • it melts at body temperature
  • smells like the best chocolate you have ever eaten or smelled
  • is 100% edible, raw, and unprocessed
  • very little covers a large area
  • glides like no tomorrow
  • absorbs but not too quickly
  • can cause a natural high due to boosting seratonin production when absorbed through the skin
  • leaves the skin incredibly smooth, soft and sensative

i seriously love this stuff :)

Mistress Lily's leopard (brian)

odd you should ask, as i am actually in school atm at the american institute for alternative medicine here in ohio studying to become a licensed massage therapist. the most amazing thing i have ever used and had used on me as a masage lubricant is a substance called "cacao butter" (note: not coco butter, but cacao butter).

This stuff is the BOMB!
  • it melts at body temperature
  • smells like the best chocolate you have ever eaten or smelled
  • is 100% edible, raw, and unprocessed
  • very little covers a large area
  • glides like no tomorrow
  • absorbs but not too quickly
  • can cause a natural high due to boosting seratonin production when absorbed through the skin
  • leaves the skin incredibly smooth, soft and sensative

i seriously love this stuff :)

Mistress Lily's leopard (brian)

Man, it better do all that and julienne fries at that price, phierbrd! I gotta admit, the way you put it, it sounds like sheer heaven... :greenstar

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back