• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage tables: for tickling and bondage

ViperGTS

So a friend of mine is a physical therapist, and she was talking about buying a new massage table the other day. She wanted my input (why, I don't know, i am no professional when it comes to massage tools), and showed me a bunch of types of tables.

Then it occurred to be. This thing looks PERFECT for bondage.

Anyone try this before? Strapping a helpless lee to a padded, comfy massage table and proceeding to tickle the snot out of them? how does that work for you?

Well, I'll tell ya what. If we can leave out the snot part, we can use my table and you can test for yourself, hmmm?

I was just starting to think about buying one locally and bringing it to NEST. If you could bring yours down that would be GREATLY appreciated. I have lots of restraint materials to work with. I imagine a ratcheting strap will help too, hehe. Let's see how irishGirl reacts to this!

Thanks, Dan.

AffectionateDan said:
Well, I'll tell ya what. If we can leave out the snot part, we can use my table and you can test for yourself, hmmm?

We've had massage tables at most NESTS, Viper,
for precisely the reasons you've said. Most of the
new portable ones are light and pretty damned
sturdy, to boot.

Lee

Yup. I use one from time to time. Works great and most people say it's very comfortable... well, until the tickling starts. ;)

I've never used one, but they show up pretty frequently in videos from Silvercherry and Magic Touch, so you can see how they work there. They're good for simple ties in which the bottom just needs to be stretched out long. Not so good if you want to tie the wrists and/or ankles spread.

I actually own one (and believe it or not, sometimes use it for massage). I did a lot of research before purchasing one and after reviews about some portables actually dropping during a session, I bit the bullet and purchased a more expensive one. It has survived a couple of crazy lees and lers who feel the need to jump on the table and straddle the lee. I also didn't order online but went to a massage store and checked out the table, etc. Again, since a lee and/or sub will probably be wiggling around more than a person just lying there for a massage, I recommend purchasing a well-made one.

Redmage said:
I've never used one... They're good for simple ties in which the bottom just needs to be stretched out long. Not so good if you want to tie the wrists and/or ankles spread.
You have too used one - I remember, I was on it! :D I'm short, so that probably helps - I don't think it would work as well with a taller person, because you couldn't stretch your arms up. But the narrow table was nice in other ways. You could secure my forearms with straps by running a rope underneath the table (easier than under a mattress), so even though my arms were bent, I couldn't move them. I think the setup is also fairly ergonomic for the tickler: comfortable standing positon, close to the 'lee (you can't do this on a king-sized bed) 'lee at waist height. Just like for a massage. :)

I go for a massage a couple of times a year and have always wondered about this. I'd think it would be great for face-down tickling, though for me my feet aren't quite hanging off of the edge when my face is in the little hole. If the table could be modified for that, it would be perfect.

LindyHopper said:
You have too used one - I remember, I was on it! :D
You're absolutely right. I'd spaced that gathering scene. Bad me.

Massage tables:
hmmm, two of our friends have them (and use them of course for anything other than massage). Both got them off of e-bay for about $90 (about 1/3 or less than "new"). Rodney and Pamela have two, but sadly the one they brought to our January tickle party, broke a support strut before they could set it up. However we had enough other stuff in our basement that we could use to manage.

My sister has one sitting in a storage locker about 35 miles east of us. She's moved to Arizona and I have not yet approached her about us "borrowing it from time to time".

We'd like to get one of our own too, and when I get a chance I'll scour the 'net and ebay sites for some. As it is, our mini-dungeonette in Northern Virginia is reasonably well equipped. But it'd be nice to have the massage table as well.

Spenser

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back