• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage Therapy School

MrAcidRounds

TMF Poster
I apologize if there isn't a whole lot of tickling or foot-play in this story, it's just something I wanted to share.

So I enrolled in this MT school several months ago, and, so far, it has been the greatest thing I have ever done. The school itself is roughly 80% female, and the few guys do attend are either gay or are older and therefore don't pose much of a threat to me as a young male. I only go there twice a week (unfortunately), once on Tuesday for business and massage class, and then on Friday for my science class and massage therapy clinic (where we work on real clients for little or no money).

Let me just give a brief description of the types of girls I go to school with. There are roughly 8 girls in my particular class and several dozen outside my class, which I rarely see. These girls in my class range from average to pretty damn sexy, with maybe one exception. Most of them are of Latin descent, except for one who is this WASPy young woman in her late 20's. At least once every week I get the pleasure of working on one of these young women, in addition to having them work on me (which isn't as great as it sounds, since they're relatively inexperienced, and I actually prefer to give than receive). It's hurts to say, but I'll probably see more women naked in the 8 months I have here than my 4 years in college. Unfortunately, however, pretty much all of these girls are married or involved with someone.

Now, being interested in both women's feet and tickling, it goes without saying that things can get pretty interesting for me at a moment's notice. There have been several occasions where I'll be laying down on a table, with someone girl working on me, and another girl (or possibly the same one) will come along and lightly run her nails across my sole. I'll twitch or something, and she'll make some sort of comment about me being ticklish. I've actually been getting a reputation around school for being 'too sensitive', which isn't really the case... I've never actually laughed from being tickled, I just twitch a lot... possibly I'm just nervous and self-conscious from being half-naked and surrounded by girls. Whichever the case, they like to tease me, but it never gets out of hand (much to my disappointment); it's just a few quick strokes and it's over.

There was one instance, however, where I was the test subject for a class demonstration, where the teacher was showing everyone new techniques for massage. I was laying down on my stomach, and she was massaging, kneading, and grabbing the muscles around the area where my back met my underarm. I was trying very hard to keep myself contained, but it was obvious what was going on. Then the girls started with the teasing... "Oh, he's so ticklish", "You should've chosen someone else, he's too ticklish", and "Come on, why don't you just laugh?" Coincidentally, I never laughed, I just squirmed around a lot, as usual.

There's this one girl (let's call her Reika), who worked on me during my first clinic, and this massage turned out to be a gift from heaven. Reika is this somewhat tall, fairly athletic-looking girl who's 27 (even though she looks 21), Latin background (even though she looks somewhat Indian to me), dark skin, great body, and the crazy part is that she's had two kids (but I'll get to that later). So, she I'm on her table, and she starts massaging me (she's great, btw), but every now and then she brushes up against some sensitive area and I twitch, of course. The first time this happens, she acts as though this has never happened to her, as is quite surprised. It continues to happen, though, and every time it does, she teases/threatens me. She says things like: "Wow, you're sensitive", "This is so funny, you're so ticklish", or "You better stop squirming, or I'm gonna kick your ass". I don't know about any of you guys, but this verbal teasing really revs my engine, and she said it in such a pseudo-authoritarian way, I'm lucky I didn't get an erection. Also, when she was wrapping me up to get me off the table, she would have my turn to my side while I was on my back and she would tuck the sheet in underneath me (it's hard to explain), but she did it in such a way that she was pressing my crotch against hers (accidentally or not, I'm not sure). Another reason I was happy not to have an erection. I tipped her $10, which is a lot for a fellow student, and told her she could pay me back when I worked on her.

There's another girl (let's call her Chrissy), who has quite possibly the best feet I've ever seen on a girl. She's one of these club rats who goes out in heels all the time, but you'd never know it to look at her, probably since she gets pedicures all the time. I've had the pleasure of working on this girl several times, and let's just say I spent at least 10 minutes on each foot. They're so incredibly soft and juicy-looking that I feel like crying every time I massage them, since I know that I'd probably get kicked out of the school if I tried to kiss or lick them. However, this girl is very peculiar, since I'm pretty sure she actually enjoys having her feet tickled. During one massage, I figured I'd give it a shot and playfully tickle her feet, seeing how she'd react. Oddly enough, she didn't move a muscle, except for a slight smirk. I asked, as innocently as I could, "What? Your feet aren't sensitive?" She replied with something like, "No, they are, but in a good way." Later she told me that having her feet tickled relaxes her, which made me wonder, because that sounds like an excuse I'd use if I wanted someone to tickle me without it being 'weird'. I'll let you guys know if I find out anything more about this girl and her 'interests'.

I eventually I got around to working on Reika, which was quite a pleasure, especially the second time around. The first time around was okay, her body is fantastic, even with having 2 kids, and she's very friendly with me (despite the fact that she's engaged). At first she didn't even want me touching her feet, but she did complain about her ankle at one point, so, next thing I knew I was peeling off her athletic socks to reveal her dark, beautiful soles. Perhaps she was self-conscious, since her feet weren't in great condition. I didn't care, of course (for those of you who share my affliction, you know what I mean). I mean, yeah, they were kind of dry, but that's what the oils and lotions are there for. I spent about a half hour on her feet alone, trying to act like I wasn't that interested in what I was doing. As good as the first time was, the second was about 10 times better. She had recently gone to the spa, and it showed. I was trying to comfort her, since her friend has just passed away, so I spent some time consoling her and offered her a massage to relax her and clear her head. The reality of the situation is that her and I have become somewhat close in the past few weeks, and I think I might have serious feelings for her. Naturally, this is becoming a problem, since she's getting married in a few months. But, anyway, back to the story. So, I'm trying to cheer her up, not that she really needed it (she's a big girl, anyway). I work on her upper body, her arms, her back, etc... even her abdomen (which was pretty ticklish). After a while I moved to her feet, and dear god, what a sight. Any imperfections that were present before were now gone. Her nails were clean and polished, her skin was smooth as ever... and my mouth was watering. Her feet and toes were skinny, like the rest of her body, but not bony. It's hard to describe what was going on through my mind at the time. On one hand, this was a very attractive girl with great feet, half naked on a table in front of me. On the other, this was a mother of two with a fiancée and a recently deceased friend. How could I possibly be sitting here, drooling over her feet? Then again, this girl is a friend of mine, one who I care for, despite this incredible desire I have to worship and please her. So, whatever the case, I massaged her feet... which ended up being one of the longest sessions I've done so far. Like I said before, working on girls such as this can be very enjoyable, but very frustrating at the same time. I could very easily start worshiping her gorgeous feet, and she could do any number of things in response, particularly getting off the table, slapping me, and never speaking to me again. I would think about her and her soon to be husband, and how he probably never even considered doing such a thing to his fiancé's feet. What a waste, I thought. There were several moments where my mouth was just inches from her toes, but I would quickly pull back my head, just in case someone happened to walk by. I even considered 'accidentally' brushing my lips against her foot, but even that's a bit too risky. The last thing I want to do is label myself a pervert. I suppose I'm rambling at this point, and I should probably wrap things up. I did tickle her feet several times (and they were quite ticklish), both while she was lying down and as I was getting her back up. She kept saying how she would beat me up afterwards, and I basically just told her to bring it on. Even now I can't seem to get her out of my mind... and it's not just her feet, believe me. But I know if I ever do try anything with this girl, it'll most likely end in either disaster or disappointment.

Anyway, that's all I got for now, sorry if it wasn't very erotic... and no, I don't have any pics. I just thought I'd share my experience in this school so far, since I can't seem to think of anything else lately.

Sometimes its good to read a story without any erotic material. I thought it was good somewhat relatable story. Sounds like you hit the jack pot for any foot fetishest, I think I just made up a word, I mean that in observatory sense. Well wish you luck bro.

MrAcidRounds

Thanks for the great story! Every scenario you described, were I in your place I would have had an erection so big the massage school could have used it for a towel rack.

You are wise to back off on Reika the engaged woman/mother of two, lest she makes the first move and promises no strings attached. But as I learned too late and always say today, women do the choosing, so never think about a woman twice unless she meets you halfway.

If nothing else this massage school ups your tickling/foot action in the short term and could lead to some pocket change with more tickling/foot action in the long term.

Please update us.

Thanks for the great story! Every scenario you described, were I in your place I would have had an erection so big the massage school could have used it for a towel rack.

You are wise to back off on Reika the engaged woman/mother of two, lest she makes the first move and promises no strings attached. But as I learned too late and always say today, women do the choosing, so never think about a woman twice unless she meets you halfway.

If nothing else this massage school ups your tickling/foot action in the short term and could lead to some pocket change with more tickling/foot action in the long term.

True, true, and true.

Many times while I'm working on these girls, I'll feel like a reformed serial killer who's trying to contain his inner demons. Being a guy (especially one that's into feet), I'll get these strong urges to attack them sexually (not violently, of course). I'm sure they realize it on some level, but it doesn't seem to bother them, as have am gradually earning their collective trust. I'm actually getting quite the reputation as an exceptional massage therapist; my clients and classmates are generally more than pleased by the time they get off my table (something I really can't bare to lose at this point). I've always had a knack for it, but now I'm really able to hone my skills.

I actually just finished working on Chrissy just a few hours ago, and it was predictably enjoyable. She recently had a pedicure (which is always good), and she's becoming more and more open about her needs. She even asked me to do her feet again after I did them both twice. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly is warranting this reaction. Is it the legitimate massage techniques? Or possibly when I sensually tease and caress her soles and toes with my fingertips? She doesn't seem to want to tell me. Either way, I do a little bit more each time; take a bit more risk with each session. Today I was trying to pay close attention to her reactions as I was working on her feet. I noticed her nostils would flare and her breathing would change as caressed her toes. I was trying to simulate what me sucking her toes would feel like for her, making my hand into a mouth-like form and slowly moving it up and down each individual toe. Apparently she enjoyed, since she said it felt "really really really good". I think one of these days I'm just going to jokingly say something like, "What if I just bite your toes? Would you enjoy that?" That might shed some light on the situation.

The whole thing with Reika is difficult to gauge, she's sort of an odd ball, but I do sense a very warm and generous person underneath. She could possibly be very into me, but refuses to act on any impulses for obvious reasons. What's more frustrating is that I only get to see her once a week, and she'll be graduating long before I do (in about a month, actually). I offered her a free massage any time she was in my area (since I have my own table and everything), and she seemed eager. I guess only time will tell.

As I said, women do the choosing

MrAcidRounds, you said, "I offered her a free massage any time she was in my area." Just be sure not to make yourself too available. Women want a challenge, not a guy who's always free and answers the phone on the first ring.

MrAcidRounds, you said, "I offered her a free massage any time she was in my area." Just be sure not to make yourself too available. Women want a challenge, not a guy who's always free and answers the phone on the first ring.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I try to act like a dick sometimes, but its hard when you've basically already seen them naked. I think my problem is that I'm too damn nice for my own good.

Being a dick is not necessary

No need to be a dick. Just avoid being the always-available fellow a woman can take for granted. Be nice, but keep 'em guessing.

Wow, you are in a garden of delights. In your place I would have an erection during every class. :yowzer:

Good story.. I too was once into massage and went to massage school. I will write a story one day about that.. But I totally related dude!

More stuff

There's also something I forgot to mention about Chrissy. Her and I have this little game we play during our sessions together. The very first time I worked on her, I noticed that she was very ticklish around the anterior part of her thigh. Naturally, I teased her about it, pretending I didn't know what I was doing as I poked and squeezed her thighs. Every time since then, I made a point of coyly exploiting this weakness of hers (like I had completely forgotten about it), though every time she responded in a different way. At one point I was actually trying to acclimate her to the sensations, and unfortunately, it worked; she barely fidgeted at all. Additionally, every time she worked on me, she would touch me in the same places, digging in with her knuckes and elbows. I reacted, of course, since I'm already at a state of hightened sensitivity while I'm on the table. The last time she did this, she actually seemed to enjoy herself, which, of course, made me enjoy myself. Needness to say, I'm going to get her back next time.

Did I mention she has a boyfriend?

Small update

^ How do you stand it without having a large erection??????^

Most erections take place when I'm working on someone else, so I just simply adjust my lotion holster (it's like a fanny pack for lotions) so that it's directly over my crotch. Works perfectly.

Not much has happened since my last post... I haven't worked on Chrissy in a while; when she actually shows up to class, she usually pairs up with her aunt, who's also in my class.

I recently worked on Reika, though (this was the third time), and it was basically the same as the last time. I gave a full body massage, including an abdomen massage (she has a very nice stomach), and she seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. I spent a great deal of time of her feet, of course, employing a new technique I had learned recently, which mainly consisted of me squeezing the hell of her feet, which she absolutely adored. I tickled her every now and then (sometimes by accident), which she didn't seem to mind too much, and at one point, as some kind of consolation for all the tickling, I started gently blowing on her toes and the bottoms of her feet, desperately fighting the urge to make contact with my lips. From this point on she had a strange smirk on her face and kept giggling to herself, perhaps because she's finally starting to figure out why I spend so much time on her feet, or maybe it's just because she genuinely enjoyed all of the attention on her sensitive feet. She even said how she wanted to work on me next week, for what reason I have no idea.

Later that night, she sent me a text saying that someone at school thought I was her fiance, and that we make a cute couple. She thought it was funny, but not surprising since we're always together. I pretty much stayed quiet. I keep feeling like this is all culminating to some significant event in the near future.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back