• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage with a side of Tickles

TickleFairy

TMF Poster
Hey all! Massage is going well and thought I'd update the post a bit and include my prices for tickling too. Massage I charge a dollar a minute, so for an hour massage that's 60$ etc.

I can lee/ler and have my own restraints and toys. The less clothes that I or you have on the more ticklish spots are exposed and the more you are given access to. No spot is off limits and the only limits I set are no sex and no pain during the session. My pricing is as follows.

100 dollars an hour for fully clothed tickling.

125 for in bathing suit tickling.

150 for fully nude tickling.

I'm located in the South shore Massachusetts area and have my own massage room to practice in. If you just want a massage that is fine. However if you want just tickling or tickling and a massage we would have to be very quiet at my residence as I have a roommate and he works during the day. After 9thirty pm is fine because he would be gone. Otherwise we would need to get a motel/hotel or do it at your residence. I am more than willing to travel as all my stuff is portable, however more than an hour away from my location will require a travel fee depending on how far. You can contact me via email - [email protected] for more information. I have pictures and can exchange phone numbers once communication has been established. Looking forward to meeting new friends and clients and meeting others into tickling like myself!

-Jade

Ps. Now offering a phone tickling service for a dollar a minute via paypal! Make your ticklish phone fantasies come true!

Last edited:
Aaawe

Will let you know if i ever travel to VA or let me know if you ever take a trip to MA ok?

Congratulations and good luck! I've sent you an e-mail. Also pm'd you...maybe that'll work!

Last edited:
I'm very interested in the hour massage and foot scrub and as many tickles that comes with it...I live in Southern Mass as well..The town is Norwell is that close for you please let me know I also sent you an email as well thank you

Steve

I can vouch that this offer is legitimate and that she is an excellent and caring massage provider, and a lot of fun to be with. Everything in the post is right on target. I can highly recommend Jade for your next massage!

Last edited:
Oh this is such a tease! The day after I get some odd back aches and joke to myself about getting a massage, I see a post like this and I'm way the hell over in Cali!

Awe! If your ever in Massachusetts definitely look me up and I'll give you a nice soothing massage...with tickles!

Man if you were in Philly area I would go for the massage and foot scrub and don't even need the extra bonus. Good luck with the business.

Anyone else interested? Going on Vacation in June 13th thru 20th and would love to get some customers to add to trip funds! ^_^

I think you need to open a franchise that'd offer the same service and bonus :p

Driving to Florida with friends, going to Seaworld, Universal studios and an anime convention. Hoping to soak up some sun!

i'm still interested just needing to pay off a few bills that I was to laxed on during my FMLA from work but i still want to

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back