• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mastertank1 is selling his video collection!

Mastertank1

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Hi folks!

Mastertank1 here. I've been away for a loooooong time.

Lots of stuff has been happening in my life. The most important; a woman I met several times and I fell in love and started a relationship. I've been spending a lot of time at her place in the Toronto area and she's spent a lot of time at my place in Pittsburgh, and I'm getting ready to move to Canada permanently.

That is why I'm selling off almost all of my collection of tickling videos. I don't want to have to explain boxes of them to the customs agents at the border!

I've posted some on eBay already and will be adding a few more each day until 90 or so are up for bids.

They'll be in the “Fetish Videos” section, which requires that one agree to their “Mature Audiences” terms and conditions. Once you've agreed to them, you can see all my listings at http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/bookwyrm_com . The mature audiences section, incidentally, does NOT let me post a buy it now price AND does not let me use paypal.

If any of you want to buy one now for $20 in most cases, or half the price when it was new, email me privately at [email protected]. If I catch it before any bids are placed I'll withdraw the auction listing. You can then send me the payment by paypal and I'll ship it or them right out.

If you win an auction and want to use paypal, again email me privately so I can send you an invoice through paypal for something innocent, probably 'service', and when I receive the payment I'll ship.

I noticed that there are some jackasses who post fetish videos, including tk, in the mainstream section. That means a casual searcher who isn't looking for anything like that might inadvertently run into them; even kids might find themselves looking at out fetish since the non-fetish hits for tickling are almost all about or for kids! My stuff will ALL be in the appropriate mature section. We should all refuse to patronize those who mispost that way; they make us all look bad to the vanilla public. Reporting them to ebay management would also be a good idea; I've been doing that.

Anyway, that's where I've been and why I've been away. I'll be back more often now.

Mastertank1 aka Mitch

The first 30 videos

Tickling Videos that will be going up over the first six days:

#1 Supermodel from Paradise Vision
vhs format 40 minutes m/f, m/f, m/f
Starring Christi, Jade and Valerie
Christie and Jade all over, mostly bare feet. Valerie stocking feet only.
Christie in 2 piece bathing suit, Jade and Valerie in street clothes.
Buy now $20

#2 First Time Fantasy from Paradise Vision
vhs format 40 minutes f/f, f/f
Starring Blondie (ler only) Devlin (usually a dom, here a lee), Gabrielle(ler only), Krystal
both scenes all over in street clothes; barefoot.
Buy now $20

#3 Haystack Hysterics from Paradise Vision
vhs format 40 minutes f/f, m/ff, f/f, m/f
Starring Gia (ler then lee), Lauren, Renee and Gabrielle
Lauren, Gia and Renee in street clothes, Gabrielle in hot tub but only feet visible.
Buy now $20

#4 Non Consensual Tickle from Paradise Vision
vhs format 40 minutes m/f
Name not given
A hooker is hired for a bondage session, not told of tickling until they start. Consent obtained after the fact by paying extra money. Real noncon at the time it happened.
Buy now $20

#5 Ticklish Orgasm from Paradise Vision
vhs format 40 minutes f/f
Starring Dixie(lee) and Simone(ler only)
All over tickling, near nudity, oral sex to real looking climax while tickling goes on.
Buy now $20

#6 Medieval Torture Devices from Paradise Vision
vhs format 30 minutes m/f, m/f, m/f
Starring Renee, Gabrielle
Renee in street clothes, stockings then barefoot, mostly feet, a little other. Gabrielle in one of her usual only feet visible scenes.
Buy now $20

#7 Non Consensual 2 from Paradise Vision
vhs format 30 minutes m/f
No name given
Faked non con with Asian woman in street clothes. Mostly stockinged feet
Buy Now $20

#8 The Babysitter from Paradise Vision
vhs format 40 minutes f/f, f/f
Starring Deedee, Cricket and Skylar
Classic babysitter fantasy. First sitter tickles 'child', then 'child' (really adult in costume) ties and tickles sitter. Street clothes, lots of bare feet tk.
Second scene, tough punk chick says isn't ticklish, finds out how wrong she is. Great reactions. Street clothes, stockings then bare feet.
Buy now $20

#9 Pussy Lickers from Paradise Vision
vhs format 30 minutes 5 or 6 cats/f
Starring Gabrielle and 5 or 6 cats
Usual deal with Gabrielle; only feet visible. Nice verbal reactions, cats licking fish oil and bits of fish off of bare feet for 30 minutes
Buy now $20

#10 Witch Trial from Paradise Vision
vhs format 30 minutes mf/f, m/f
Starring Korynne, Mia, Mackenzie
Witch trial plot, in dress, all over, bare feet. Second scene mature black woman in street clothes, mostly bare feet.
Buy now $20

#11 Superheroines from Paradise Vision
vhs format 30 minutes f/ff, f/f
Starring 'Isis', 'Serenity','Lily'.
Superheroines tickle tortureed plot line; costumes, stockings and bare feet.
Buy now $20

#12 Super Bowl Tickle from Paradise Vision
vhs format 40 minutes mmmm/f, f/f, f/f, f/f
Starring Renee, Lauren, Vanessa, Simone
4 guys tickle Renee for blocking tv screen at superbowl party, then leave her by roadside in stocks and pillory, blindfolded, where a female passerby tickles her. from Paradise Vision
vhs format 40 minutes treet clothes, stocking feet.
Buy now $20

#13 Tickle Slaves from Paradise Vision
DVD USA format 60 minutes many, many scenes; some f/f, some m/f, some mf/f, some ff/f
Starring Jade, Kiyoko, Suki, Ming-Li, Madame Wu and Chynna
Western man seeks to buy an East Asian slave/wife. Four young Asian women tk by older Asian woman, western man and each other, all in slips and barefoot. Older woman tk by western man in street clothes. All over but lots of feet. Great reactions, esp. Jade and Kiyoko.
Seperate scene; Black woman in 2 piece bathing suit and bare feet in stocks. Tk all over but mostly feet.
Buy now $25

#14 Tied and Tickled Classics 13 from Cal Star
vhs format 60 minutes highlights from 5 other videos, some m/f some f/f
Buy now $20

#15 French Tickling from French Tickling; dialogue in French
vhs format 60 minutes many scenes, m/f and mm/f
lovely French girl, loves to be tickled. Street clothes to underwear, all over, mostly upper body.
Buy now $20

#16 Tickled! from Strictly Outrageous Adventures
vhs format 60 minutes 6 scenes, all m/f
Starring June Bauer, Ashley Renee, Raven Richards, Gith Summers, Katherine Morris.
Male patient is telling female shrink about his dreams in which men tickle women; we see them. Richards, Summers, Bauer and Renee, in that order, are the lees. Patient then tickles the shrink, Morris, in two scenes. The dream scenes are all in bathing suits o sleepwear and are all over, except no feet on Summers who wears shoes. There are two scenes with Morris, one in street clothes and one in underwear. She's a pretty, plump redhead. All lees show great reactions.
Buy now $20

#17 Shoe Salesman from Strictly Outrageous Adventures
vhs format 60 minutes 4 scenes, all m/f
Starring Corin Brown, Carol Summer
Shoe salesman visits customers at home, ties and tickles them. Street clothes and underwear, mostly feet.
Buy now $20

#18 The Applicant from Strictly Outrageous Adventures
vhs format 60 minutes 2 scenes all m/f
Starring Carrie Robson, Debbie Thomas
Girls apply for a job that requires having ticklish feet. Start in street clothes, end up topless.
Buy now $20

#19 Suburbia Confidential from Something Wierd
vhs format 75 minutes
MAINSTREAM VIDEO
The classic, 1960's softcore B&W film about lonely, frustrated housewives in the suburbs telling their shrink about their sexual misconduct. One is a bondage/feather tickling scene, m/f, topless and barefoot.
Buy now $10

#20 Password; Kill Agent Gordon from Something Wierd
vhs format 85 minutes
MAINSTREAM VIDEO
A spanish-Italian produced spy flick, in color; the cast may be known in Europe but Americans won't know them. There is a brief foot tickling interrogtion of a female spy.
Buy now $10

#21 Tickle Bitches from KJK (TH-13)
vhs format 60 minutes many scenes, f/f and m/f
Starring Shay Ruskin, Heather Stewart, Erica Campbell, Aubrey Taylor, Kelli Marie, Charisma Wood, Isabella Blue, Mary Jane, Penny Flame, Trista Holloway.
Buy now $20

#22 Naked Tickle Studies from KJK (TH-14)
vhs format 60 minutes many scenes, f/f and m/f
Starring Ann Harlow, Goldie Blair, Bobbi eden, Leah marie, Zana Swift, Trista Mallory, Fantasia Ferrer, Christie Burns.
Buy now $20

#23 The Subjection Of Wynona tape BFP-17 from FM concepts
vhs format 40 minutes f/f and ff/f
Wynona Winter as the lee, Randi storm and Gina Rowe as the lers.
Buy now $20

#24 A Ticklish Situation tape BF-3 from FM concepts
vhs format 40 minutes f/f and f/f
a classic starring Laurel Blake and Debra Lee
Buy now $20

#25 Super Ticklish 1 from FM Concepts
vhs format 40 minutes m/f and mm/f
40 minutes of the super ticklish Tara McNiel, who talks about how she loves to be tickled
Buy now $20

#26 Super Ticklish 2 from FM Concepts
vhs format 40 minutes m/f and m/f
starring Angella Faith and Jewel Marceau
doctor doing research plotline, both women get tickled
Buy now $20

#27 Super Ticklish 5 from FM Concepts
vhs format 40 minutes m/f and mm/f
super ticklish Gina caruso gets it for 40 minutes, all over
Buy now $20

#28 Tickle Party Volume 1 from FM Concepts
DVD North America format 110 minutes many, many scenes;f/f, m/f, mf/f, ff/f, mm/f.
Lots and lots of women getting tickled, including adult actresses Amber Michaels, Tera Patrick, and Allyson Chains.
Buy Now $35

#29 Tickling Machinery FC-238 from FM Concepts
vhs format 60 minutes many scenes, all */f
Starring Ann Harlowe, Rhiannon Bray, Ginger Williams, Butter Lemieux, Kaylynn Calloway, Devon Marsh, Trista Mallory, Ann Marie, Anna Mius, Sara Nichols, Maliyah Madison, Nikki Sweet, Sadie Atkins, Jana Cova
Buy now $20

#30 Ticklish Initiation No company name
vhs format 25 minutes f/f, f/f
Sorority initiation plot classic starring Amanda chase Parker and Michelle Sinclair
Buy now $20

Dude!

Dude!

Dude!

It's Master Tank! Welcome backs! How's tricks, sir?

Glad to see you’re doing well Tank!

Unfortunately finding buyers for those old VHS videos is becoming very difficult with the number of functioning VHS players dwindling rapidly by the day.

Good luck though, let us know how you do.

:couch:
Hi Mastertank,
It's so wonderful that you have fallen in love, and are moving to Canada. Congratulations.
I don't have a need for VHS tapes of tickling. I wish you the best in selling them, though.
:D:D:D

Tank!! Good to see ya man,and i'm delighted things are going so well for you.Welcome back my friend.:D

Mitch! holy hell in a handbasket, big brother! i've been trying to get in touch with you for ages!

i'll have to look around and see what kinda funds i can dig up, help ya offload some of those vids.

My God, the wanderer returns :woot:

How lovely to hear from you Mitch and such wonderful news, you're in love and making a go of it, bloody fantastic. Such good news and I wish you the best of luck that the move goes smoothly and you have a beautiful life together with your partner.

All the best of luck with your vids too, hope that goes well :)

Thanks, everyone

My Internet connection here is flaky, so I'll respond in more detail on Saturday, when we're back in Pittsburgh.

Things got screwed up

Hi folks;
For reasons I'll explain when I have a better connection, we did not get to leave Toronto for Pittsburgh. I now expect to travel on wednesday and be on line with a good connection thursday; then I'll reply to all the messages and pms.
Meanwhile, a bunch of my videos are up on ebay with more coming every day. A lot have no bid yet, which means you can get them for the minimum bid of a dollar plus shipping. Don't miss out, some are real classics.
Thanks
Mitch
aka Mastertank1

Mitch!! How have you been, you indestructable bastard!! Heard you were getting married so I left you alone to spend all the time you could with her. Good to see you are still around!

Drop me a line when you get a better connection.

Finally home!

Hi all!:cool:
After an epic fight with Greyhound Canada:ranty:, I finally got home yesterday:p, and as promised I am now going to reply in detail to all who were kind enough to post on this thread:happyfloat:firedevil.
Mitch aka Mastertank1

Thanks Tony.

Glad to see you’re doing well Tank!

Unfortunately finding buyers for those old VHS videos is becoming very difficult with the number of functioning VHS players dwindling rapidly by the day.

Good luck though, let us know how you do.

Try feecycle or Craig's list, and you can generally get VCR cheep or even free:angel:! Worth a bit to get to see these classics:happyfloa.
Mitch
aka Mastertank1

Hello, dear lady;

:couch:
Hi Mastertank,
It's so wonderful that you have fallen in love, and are moving to Canada. Congratulations.
I don't have a need for VHS tapes of tickling. I wish you the best in selling them, though.
:D:D:D

Thanks for the kind words and good wishes:happyfloa.
Mitch aka Mastertank1

Hi Buggs!

Tank!! Good to see ya man,and i'm delighted things are going so well for you.Welcome back my friend.:D

Thanks for the good wishes and good to be back.
Mitch aka Mastertank1

Hey, 'Gazer!

Mitch! holy hell in a handbasket, big brother! i've been trying to get in touch with you for ages!

i'll have to look around and see what kinda funds i can dig up, help ya offload some of those vids.

Thanks, man. I been up in Canada with my sweetie a whole lot lately:happyfloa, and don't have a good net connection up there yet:ranty:. Try emailing me at the new email I just put in my profile:smilestar.
Mitch aka Mastertank1

Hi lovely lady!

My God, the wanderer returns :woot:

How lovely to hear from you Mitch and such wonderful news, you're in love and making a go of it, bloody fantastic. Such good news and I wish you the best of luck that the move goes smoothly and you have a beautiful life together with your partner.

All the best of luck with your vids too, hope that goes well :)

It was just like in the old Tom Paxton folk (love) song, 'One Time Only'; "Then one day I quit tryin' at all, and I looked up and saw her standin' there.":cupid: It's been great:veryhappy. Lots of stress and strain from a hostile environment, but we're fighting our way through all the obstacles:p.

Saw those clips; supercool:happyfloa.

Mitch aka Mastertank1

I was worried about you!

It's good to see you're back; even better to know that you found love and are happy. I wish the very best for you both!

Thanks, KIS!

I was worried about you!

It's good to see you're back; even better to know that you found love and are happy. I wish the very best for you both!

We're making our way through a lot of external adversity right now. We expect to be at a FILK (that's the folk music of SciFi and Fantasy fandom) convention in Columbus Ohio on the weekend of October 24th. We'll be running the childrens/teens programming called kidspace:jester:. It's at the Crowne Plaza Dublin.

Mitch
aka
Mastertank1

We're making our way through a lot of external adversity right now. We expect to be at a FILK (that's the folk music of SciFi and Fantasy fandom) convention in Columbus Ohio on the weekend of October 24th. We'll be running the childrens/teens programming called kidspace:jester:. It's at the Crowne Plaza Dublin.

Mitch
aka
Mastertank1

I'm about two hours north of Columbus, but......I'll see if I can make something happen. Not sure since I just busted my knee today but if I can, I will!

As far as external adversity is concerned, are you two happy? That's all that matters and if anyone doesn't like it they can kiss your collectives, if you know what I mean!!!!

Take care and remain blessed!

Thanks, Kis

I'm about two hours north of Columbus, but......I'll see if I can make something happen. Not sure since I just busted my knee today but if I can, I will!

As far as external adversity is concerned, are you two happy? That's all that matters and if anyone doesn't like it they can kiss your collectives, if you know what I mean!!!!

Take care and remain blessed!

Yeah, we're happy together all right; :wub:I'm happier than I've ever been. It's like in Harry Chapin's song about the midnight watchman; "I've been lonely for too long. Lovin' someone is a better way to be.":wiseowl:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back