• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Matador Gored Through Chin (Graphic)

Tickle Fiend

4th Level Orange Feather
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/22/julio-aparicio-gored-in-t_n_585941.html

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LWvutny7juk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LWvutny7juk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

julio.jpg

ImgArticulo_T1_72765_2010521_132445.jpg

Efejulioapariciocornada_620x250_21052010.jpg

torero-julio-aparicio-300x350.jpg

Well, I was honestly a little more focused on the giant pool of blood on the bull. Repeat feelings of the comment above.

Bullfighting is a barbaric, archaic "sport". One would hope for better from a modern society.

I don't like bullfighting at all. It's cruel to the animals. That's karma right there.

Chalk one up for the good guys.

Don't get me wrong, that poor bull still died a nasty, tortured death for someone's sick amusement... But at least he got one good, clean shot at one of the motherfuckers responsible. And he made it COUNT.

Don't get me wrong, that poor bull still died a nasty, tortured death for someone's sick amusement... But at least he got one good, clean shot at one of the motherfuckers responsible. And he made it COUNT.

Agreed. Freakin' animals. And I don't mean the bulls. :sowrong:

OUCH.. i heard about it last week. That is graphic!!!

I agree with ASU. Animals are put on this earth for us to eat. Not for such kind of amusement and horrible torture. At least he got a nice shot in and they might start thinking twice before going back in the stadium.

the poor bull should have got a pardon and be let to live out the remainder of his life in green pastures. If they consider this a "sport" then the bull was the MVP and should be rewarded accordingly, after all her the better man (or in this case beast) won. Good for the bull.
On a side note. I'm an EMT if the Matador was my patient I would not even know how to go about handeling a call like this. Although I got to be objective and never judge a patient and just give care at the moment I tend to think I would be more inclined to play vet and help the bull in this case, then this guy.

Mutilation for entertainment. Pakistani bear-baiting, anyone?

At least the Romans stopped those damn Gladiator games a few centuries ago... :disgust:

the poor bull should have got a pardon and be let to live out the remainder of his life in green pastures. If they consider this a "sport" then the bull was the MVP and should be rewarded accordingly, after all her the better man (or in this case beast) won. Good for the bull.
On a side note. I'm an EMT if the Matador was my patient I would not even know how to go about handeling a call like this. Although I got to be objective and never judge a patient and just give care at the moment I tend to think I would be more inclined to play vet and help the bull in this case, then this guy.

Your compassion is with the victim
rather than the sickeningly insensitive macho aggressor

who didn't even make proper use of the additional sadistic "handicap" allotted him --- :mad:

in the form of those 8 evil freaking decorative metal spikes stuck in close sequence, 4 on either side,
INTO the bull's "shoulders", above the forelegs.... :disgust:

Those are so close together on either side (with their frilly batons or whatever hanging down ---
looks to me like they're pulling down, and swinging, an additional torment, and distraction... )

Was curious & googled it -- they *were jabbed into the bull in advance
to slow him down for the fucktard killer:

"The banderillero... (is) the one who preps the bull for the matador bull-killers by ramming "decorative" metal spikes (banderillas)
into its neck and shoulders..."

:doublefinger:
http://gatitagringa.blogspot.com/2008/05/two-for-bulls.html
(Horrible misuse of a Christian saint...)

It seems TWO MORE torturers got it good two years ago... One in the anus.
Any other scenario I'd feel so very sorry, but here...
(Bullseye...)

Last edited:
I don't feel sorry for him at all. Fuck people who use animals for sick enjoyment like this. He got exactly what he had coming to him.

Good for this third world fuck!...They dress up like a bunch of flaming faggots and kill animals, some sport.

That was great! I wish it were truly a fight to the death, might sound sick, but if they get to kill the bull, I remember hearing something about turnabout being fair play. I pull for the bulls anyway.

Have to agree there.

Nice pic though, I have to admit. I just like the shot.

Python's take on Bullfighting:

Many people in this country are becoming increasingly worried about bull-fighting. They say it's not only cruel, vicious and immoral, but also blatantly unfair. The bull is heavy, violent, abusive and aggressive with four legs and great sharp teeth, whereas the bull-fighter is only a small, greasy Spaniard. Given this basic inequality what can be done to make bull-fighting safer?

It would have been a comedy clip if it was soccer.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back