• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mature Dixies Feet get it bad!

Ice Princess

Verified
Here is a great ticklee ,, Dixiees feet are getting it bad in this clip,, we had a wonderful time tickling her,, her soles were sooo ticklish,, we scrubbed scratched, flossed and oiled them,, what more could you ask for! enjoy

Ice

http://clips4sale.com/store/6754

good !

that was really good ! now do the same thing to the girl who was tickling her right foot !!!!!!!!!!!! please !!!!!!:3poke:

great clip, thanks!...

but why were you so easy on her?:)

Here is a great ticklee ,, Dixiees feet are getting it bad in this clip,, we had a wonderful time tickling her,, her soles were sooo ticklish,, we scrubbed scratched, flossed and oiled them,, what more could you ask for! enjoy

Ice

http://clips4sale.com/store/6754

Again and again. Whenever I go to your site everything freezes up. What can be done to fix this, I'm not the only one. I would love to purchase some of your clips. :disgust:

Likewise

Likewise, your site is extremely slow. Please fix this.

that was ME:) silly,,, and they avtually all got me right after dixiee,,,hahaha

Hey Torie,

Love your clips, and you are an extremely attractive woman! Any chance of a clip with you stretched out on that machine, with your tummy and underarms exposed, being tickled by another woman?

Raul

once again,,,

Again and again. Whenever I go to your site everything freezes up. What can be done to fix this, I'm not the only one. I would love to purchase some of your clips. :disgust:

I have posted many times about this,, try making it show only 5 clips at a time when you go there,,, the site admin, say all is fine and they see no probs except maybe slow processors or slow connection speeds,,, sorry everyone:(

i think so,,,

Hey Torie,

Love your clips, and you are an extremely attractive woman! Any chance of a clip with you stretched out on that machine, with your tummy and underarms exposed, being tickled by another woman?

Raul

I have a few clips of just that on the site,, i will try to find a sample to post on here for you:)

I have a few clips of just that on the site,, i will try to find a sample to post on here for you:)

Great! Now, when I say tummy exposed, I mean a bare midriff. I love bare tummy, bellybutton and underarm tickling!

Raul

Bravo! That clip gets a standing ovation from me! What a great laugh and great reactions from the ~lee.

Wow! Great , long clip , Ice Princess. You guys really give Dixie's feet a pretty nice workin'-over ... GREAT reactions coming outta her.

Thanks for posting such a great clip!

P.S. - just how big are Dixie's wonderfully ticklish feet anyway?

Wow! Great , long clip , Ice Princess. You guys really give Dixie's feet a pretty nice workin'-over ... GREAT reactions coming outta her.

Thanks for posting such a great clip!

P.S. - just how big are Dixie's wonderfully ticklish feet anyway?

Dixiee's feet -- that would be me, by the way -- are a size 6 1/2 wide.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Dixiee

I just wanted to give this a bump, loved Dixiee a lot!! :D Any chance of a return engagement for her? ;;)

Outfreakin'standing!

I think this is easily the best thing I've seen from you guys. What an amazing laugh Dixie has! And I have *GOT* to get one of those things you had her sitting in... what the hell was that, an inversion frame? Some kinda exercise thingie? Inquiring 'Lers wanna know!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back