• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maybe I'm Just Paranoid, but........

HallowedGround5

TMF Poster
Has anyone else noticed that several younger/very attractive girls have been joining, in the past few weeks? You can see this, if you look in the Community Albums. Like I said - maybe I'm just paranoid; but, I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed and is feeling suspicious that the profiles could be fake. I know there was one similar profile that turned-out to be fake, recently. I can't remember the person's name. Maybe someone who reads this thread will remember more. One never knows, these days. Hahaha.

Plenty of attractive women attend gatherings such as NEST and we can be sure that they are real.

If somebody talks a good talk and posts lovely photos, but never appears in person, it is wise to be suspicious.

You really have two choices.

You can either propose to meet them in person, (after a long, long, long, long, loooooooong period of getting to know each other, accumulating trust and other such things) or you can settle with the fact that they may not be who they say they are. The internet is a very tricky place. Aside from meeting them in person, there aren't too many ways to actually be sure that they are who they say they are. (Well, aside from stuff like their Facebook/Twitter/Google+ accounts and such. It's pretty easy to tell if those are fake.)

Or, well, you have the third option of just not talking to strangers on the internet. Buuuuut, given the setting of this discussion, I would say that that's kind of an unreasonable option. xP

I can offset all the pretty ladies, unfortunately. My ugly to the bone face saves me a fortune in Halloween masks/make-up and birth control! Doesn't Google have a picture scanning application that should tell if the pics are taken from another website?

Doesn't Google have a picture scanning application that should tell if the pics are taken from another website?

Yes, it does. Go to this page first:

http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi

Then click on the little camera at the right end of the address window. It will give you the choice of giving the URL of an image or uploading an image from your own computer. It will then serch for copies of that image on the web. I just tried it with the image below. Google Image Search found it along with 8 similar images, identifying the woman correctly as Amanda Beard.

Attachments

• Amanda Beard4.jpg
    Amanda Beard4.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 13
There are no women on the internet, silly.

Hmmm...Agreed. Everyone is left footed while the rest have lost their feet during the age of impressionism. In fact, some of us have no armpits and bellybuttons. You know, too many hullabaloo/s. What are we all doing here, anyway? I did drawings. (So do I really care for those who have missing nostrils nowadays? ;) )

Plenty of attractive women attend gatherings such as NEST and we can be sure that they are real.

If somebody talks a good talk and posts lovely photos, but never appears in person, it is wise to be suspicious.

I talk a good talk and never appear at gatherings...

I suppose it depends on how you interact with people here but...does it really matter? o_O

We're all just forum handles. ;)

Has anyone else noticed that several younger/very attractive girls have been joining, in the past few weeks? You can see this, if you look in the Community Albums. Like I said - maybe I'm just paranoid; but, I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed and is feeling suspicious that the profiles could be fake. I know there was one similar profile that turned-out to be fake, recently. I can't remember the person's name. Maybe someone who reads this thread will remember more. One never knows, these days. Hahaha.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back