• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

maze game for all ages

That scared me and I felt my heart leap! That was totally unexpected. Thank God I don't have any heart conditions. It was a good thrill though, thank you. LOL :D

Seriously though, fun game and I don't mind the prank/joke of it all (in fact, I feel better than I did before), but maybe put a caution up in the title or something. If anyone has their volume turned up too high (I had headphones on) or has a heart condition, you need to warn them.

It's all fun and games until someone drops dead. :p

Last edited:
Wah...that third maze got me. It seems like the game compensates your failure by showing you that hot lady.

Don't read if you don't want spoilers.

You cannot complete this game, the third maze has the very narrow corridor that even if you did not touch the wall, you lose. I tried using MouseKeys for XP (activated by Assessibility Options in Control Panel) that allows me to nudge my cursor using numpad keys. I wasn't touch the wall, but I still lost.

No....it's definately "kickassery". I use "kickass" as an adjective. =^_^=

Vladislaus Dracula said:
That scared me and I felt my heart leap! That was totally unexpected. Thank God I don't have any heart conditions. It was a good thrill though, thank you. LOL :D

Seriously though, fun game and I don't mind the prank/joke of it all (in fact, I feel better than I did before), but maybe put a caution up in the title or something. If anyone has their volume turned up too high (I had headphones on) or has a heart condition, you need to warn them.

It's all fun and games until someone drops dead. :p
lol. Did someone go deaf? 9.9

nessonite said:
No....it's definately "kickassery". I use "kickass" as an adjective. =^_^=

And I meant ass kickery not as in it's really cool, but as in Ory should have his ass kicked for this! :p

I've seen this before and knew what was comming. Why did I do it again though??

I had the joy of sharing this with a few people about a month ago. After I lepot out of my own skin, that is.

And HDS, you're no fun. XD

HisDivineShadow said:
I sense a screamer...
Yep. XD

I think its funny that she screams twice. I mean, once is enough to scare you. The second one is more funny than it is scary. :D

I read all the replies first. Seeing who was posting it, I sensed something was....how shall I put this?....awry. :) (Or do I mean Ory? :p)

Lucky for me, as my heart is not in the best of conditions generally.... :)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back