• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meet BBW Georgia Belle M/F Non Nude Feet/Belly

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
We met Georgia a few months ago and when we found out she was ticklish I had to get her in for a shoot. After I strapped and stocked her it was time to test her tickle reactions. My fingers on her feet get her giggling like crazy. After a few minutes I moved to a toothbrush and Georgia went nuts. Next thing you know I'm using my fingers and The Judge on her belly and she starts losing her breath from laughing so much.

Check out our newest BBW Today at 2:00 PM EST on www.jessijuggs.com

BBW's always have THE BEST LAUGHS EVER! Great clip, consider it bought :) keep up the good work my friend!

A: Georgia is beautiful
B: Her feet are plump and sexy
C: That scene was incredibly hot!

omg...this is incredibly hot...PLEASE do a footjob, or tickling AND footjob video next ;)

I didn't do a footjob on this trip but Georgia had so much fun with the tickling, forced orgasms and handjobs I'm sure she will be back. I'll try to get one with her in September before I head to Jersey for 2 weeks of shooting but no promises yet.

Georgia was a blast in everything we did too. She has an awesome personality and is awesome with role playing. I see a great deal of Georgia in future clips but I won't make any promises as to how often as she is several hours away. Don't worry though I have several clips still coming your way.

She is great. I would love to tickle her myself anytime. I love everything about her and this clip

I have to agree she has a wonderful laugh and you can tell her feet are very ticklish. I could tickle her feet for hours and hours...LOL

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back