• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meet LaLa....the main character in a new tickling-based web comic.

Fenwick

Meet LaLa. She's the heroine in a new tickling-based web comic I've started working on.

LaLa_02_flat.jpg

Oh rest assured, there will be plenty of upperbody action as well. Also, LaLa is both lee and ler in the comic.

Always great to see a new character enter our rarefied genre. And for that matter, a new artist. Doesn't look like you've ever been here, and now you jump in with this surprise! Well, welcome.

Look forward to seeing more of LaLa - ticklish red-heads are always coveted here...and usually in tremendously abundant supply. XD Ticklephiles and red-heads...definitely a connection. ;-)

See you around,

The Deeto

Very attractive character. A good start already - I hope to see more of this soon. Good luck with the strip.

Looking forward to this. The promo pic shows that you have some great skills.

Nice! From just some regular guy to an expert in one post. :milestone:

Not bad. The foot she's tickling looks weird to me, like she only has two toes, and her other leg appears to be a stub. Other than that, I like.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Bandito! I've been a lurker on the forum for years now. Finally decided to contribute something.

Not sure when the release date will be. I've only just started working on it in my free time. Will definitely keep everyone posted with frequent updates and teaser images.

Is there any theme or storyline to the comic? Will it be f/f?

I have the storyline all worked out for the series. It will mainly feature f/m & f/f...with a little m/f thrown in for good measure.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back