• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meet the "Ringleader" from the upcoming 'Sara's Tickling Fantasies'...

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
Love the outfit you gave her Dave2112. I think those peek-a-boo leather jobbies always look plenty hot. I can hardly wait to see Kristen and her friends in action.

I'm looking forward to seeing Kristen and the others tickle Sara, but I also hope Sara gets revenge on them! Best outfit I've seen so far, by the way!

Last edited:
WOW dave, just seems to get better and better cant wait for the final product! Good Work:D

New Release: Sara's Tickling Fantasies

A new and highly erotic e-comic by Dave2112

Once again we are treated to the detailed, photo-realistic artwork of popular artist & author Dave2112. This time however he explores the erotic and engrossing tickling fantasies of his beloved cyber creation Sara.

This first episode entitled "Kidnapped" takes us on a wild ride through Sara's fantasy about being abducted, tickle tortured, and erotically teased by three beautiful women that have a grudge against her. Little is left to the imagination as Dave2112 reveals Sara's intimate fantasy through his fantastic artwork and detailed prose.

Rest assured that while Sara's fantasy explores the erotic splendor of tickling. She is nearly driven over the brink by the sadistic tickle torture of her fiendish captors.

Tickling aficionados will not want to miss this truly amazing e-comic.

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/sara.html

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back