• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting, Conflict, Decision, And, Departure.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After Ross announced to his office staff about his and Kayley's extended trip, he now had to do the difficult part, explain to Tim what his plans were.

Ross called Tim, and asked to have lunch.

Ross and Tim went to lunch at Shun Lee Palace, two days after Ross's announcement to his staff.

When Ross and Tim sat down, Ross sighed, and said.

"Timothy, I'm sorry, for the good of our business and personal relationship, I feel that I need to come right to the point" Ross said.

Tim looked almost "puzzled" "Okay, so what is your point?"

Ross sighed. "I don't think that I have to tell you that things have not been going well between us lately either as friends, or as business manager and client. I'm feeling very tense, and upset about the situation"

Tim sighed. "I know. Are you here to tell me that you are resigning from my account?"

"No, that is not what I'm saying. Trust me I'm also aware that you could fire me right now, and walk out of here" Ross said.

Tim sighed again. "I think we both know that I'm not going to do that, or I would have done so already. We are too tied in, business wise. You are not only my business manager, but you are also my best friend. I already lost my marriage because of my stupid behavior. I don't want to lose my best friend of two decades also" Tim said.

"Okay, so fine. I think we agree that we dont want to split up as either friends or business associates. We are too important to each other as both. Yet, I feel that something has to change, Timothy. I feel, confined, unhappy, like I've never felt in all the years we know each other. I think we need a break. I also think I need a break from the office and from everything, except Kayley. My proposal is this. I have discussed with Kayley that I would like Kayley and I to take an extended vacation for a month, from the office, you, and everything, to take a break, relax, and just recharge and evaluate my life. My proposal is that I take this break. I show one of the top Vice Presidents in the office just what to do with your monthly work. You and I do not speak while Kayley and I are away, and then when she and I get back, after about a month, I will get in touch with you, and you and I will talk about everything " Ross said.

Tim sighed,. "I understand why you feel you need to get away. It really is not right for me to tell my best friend not to take a vacation or that you must talk to me. Fine. As long as the work gets done, I will leave you alone. I just say that I wish both of you a good trip. I hope you can relax yourself, and clear your head, and that when you come home we will still be best friends, as well as client, and manager" Tim said.

Ross smiled. "Thank You, I appreciate those thoughts. I needed to hear that from you"

"When are you leaving?" Tim said.

"Around July 1, about a week after Kayley gets off from school Kayley does not have to be home until the third week of August,so even if we went for four or five weeks, and came home between August 5 and 10, it would give her plenty of time to regroup before she has to go back to school/work etc" Ross said.

"Where are you going? Do you know?" Tim said.

"We have talked about a week long cruise to Alaska, they have these cruises to the "Land Of The Midnight Sun" as they call it. When we get back from there, we would probably spend a week in Beverly Hills, a few days in Vegas, and maybe a few days in Arizona like the Grand Canyon or Phoenix. We have not exactly figured it all out yet, but that is what we are thinking" Ross said.

"That sounds like an amazing trip. Have fun, and I sincerely hope that when you get home, we will still be best friends most important, and business associates too" Tim said.

"I'm almost one hundred percent sure we will" Ross said.

When Ross got home that night, Ross told Kayley about Ross's lunch with Tim.

"Kale, he was surprisingly calm and supportive, as both a best friend, and a client. I think he understands why I need to get out of here, and why he and I maybe need a break as both best friends, and clients" Ross said.

"Ross, maybe he understands the stress you are both under. He knows that you both have not been getting along. He also knows about your stress with work, your health, and he has his own problems with his divorce." Kayley said.

"Right. Okay, so Tim knows My office staff knows, so we are clear to go. Now we just have to make the plans. I will tell you what, teacher. Since this all depends on your vacation schedule, please just pick a cruise you want to, make the plans, and I will follow your lead. Anything from a week to ten days please. After that, I think we should do what else we discussed. L.A, for up to a week, Arizona with the Canyon and Phoenix, and Vegas for just a very few days. The focus of this trip is to spend time together and for us to have different experiences and not gambling, is that okay?" Ross asked.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Most certainly, Market Boy"

The next day, Kayley made reservations on a cruise through Alaska to the "Land Of The Midnight Sun" leaving July 3, and returning July 11. After that, Ross and Kayley would stay in Anchorage for one night, fly to Los Angeles for five days, with a stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel. After that, it would be three days in Scottsdale, two nights at the Grand Canyon, and three nights in Las Vegas, with a tentative return date Around July 26 to 28, depending on feelings and desires. Once that was done, Ross would agree not to return to the office for thirty days after his last work day, even if he had to stay home for a few days at home to regroup after the long trip, and to rest some more.

"Okay, Market Boy, plans made, the teacher has your schedule" Kayley ribbed.

"Good, my schedule is to spend a lot of relaxation, meaningful time, and love time with the teacher" Ross said.

"Ditto to that" Kayley said, kissing Ross.

"The hard part and the itinerary is done. Now in a few days I'm going to ask Mister P when we can next do a show, and during that time, will let the cat out of the bag to them about the trip" Ross said.

"I'm sure they will understand your reasons for wanting to go" Kayley said.

"Hopefully" Ross replied.

That night, Ross called Mister P, and made plans to go to OKC for an oil show two days later, during which time he would explain to Fritz and Steve about the trip., and Ross's reasons for going.

All looked a go, even though it was still a month away from when Kayley and Ross were supposed to leave.

Would all go as planned, for what might be a very important trip, perhaps the msst important in Ross and Kayley's twenty five year marriage to come off?

That would be seen.

I was very glad to read this:
"Good, my schedule is to spend a lot of relaxation, meaningful time, and love time with the teacher" Ross said.
Tim is being agreeable to Ross's plans. I hope that he is sincere and not just saying what he thinks will keep Ross working for him.

LOL It looks like my biggest, (And only) fan os this series is finally approving of how I'm handling how Ross goes about his life, and how Tim reacts.

I'm getting over a cold, but thankfully feeling better.

If I have any energy, I will write again before bed tonight. If not, then definitely tomorrow.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back