• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting the girls that are so virgin to being tickled....they're total virgins.

duderino84

2nd Level Orange Feather
I've had a little habit over the years of meeting more girls around my town that are in their thirties that for whatever reasons cannot meet a guy they like. Normally I would think "well now maybe they will", but lately I'm beginning to think the reasons they keep to themselves and the reasons they give as to why they can't meet the "right one" don't align (I am....but for the most part I chose it). Last night I met a girl that seemed to be a better shot (actually my height, 6 ft, friendly, claimed she was "fine with tickling") from online than I usually had. So I talked to her over dinner a good two hours and finally got curious....so I ended up going next to her and seeing if she was ticklish. Well....she originally said very.....I'd say she was through the roof with anticipation combined with extreme actual sensitivity.

We finished the night with "so, want to meet again?" "Sure...but I'm not sure if this is my thing". Girls unsure like that that also throw in "we'll see where it goes" or "only time will tell" just raise question marks.

Anyhow, barring the idea of moving away and finding a girl who knows herself more (the former has been of a long time consideration....like going from the central to far south end of a state).....any ideas how I can keep her around? Without rope of course lol. She has a lot of shyness issues

UPDATE: monkey's dead, show's over. Goodnight

Last edited:
If you're saying you tried her out in the restaurant, what's the point? If this is the first occasion the topic's been introduced she's going to be nervous, on her guard, and rightly convinced you have no sense of timing. Mention it lightly, see what she has to say, then whether she thinks she likes it or not don't do anything practical (har har) in public except maybe toying gently with her hand or arm until the two of you are alone in a place where you can't be disturbed- and not a car in a parking lot either. Your place, her place, or a hotel room. That's where it can become a proper introduction/seduction, not a tickle attack. Otherwise it's almost the equivalent of presenting your cock midway through dinner and asking her if she thinks she might like it.

We toyed and after three hours of talking we mentioned it'd be easier to share words next to each other. So it progressed. And I was actually doing all light touching. We talked about it days ago that she figured if she "loves laughing" she presumed she'd find nothing about tickling unappealing.

We talked about it days ago that she figured if she "loves laughing" she presumed she'd find nothing about tickling unappealing

Wow....that's a weird idea. I don't know anybody who doesn't like laughing, and almost nobody who likes to be tickled.

UPDATE: monkey's dead, show's over. Goodnight

What happened?

Wow....that's a weird idea. I don't know anybody who doesn't like laughing, and almost nobody who likes to be tickled.

Yeah, rhiannon... you mentioned in another thread that you like relinquishing control. I know a lot of people (mostly men) who don't like doing that.
... and in there lies the rub, does it not?

If you're saying you tried her out in the restaurant, what's the point? If this is the first occasion the topic's been introduced she's going to be nervous, on her guard, and rightly convinced you have no sense of timing. Mention it lightly, see what she has to say, then whether she thinks she likes it or not don't do anything practical (har har) in public except maybe toying gently with her hand or arm until the two of you are alone in a place where you can't be disturbed- and not a car in a parking lot either. Your place, her place, or a hotel room. That's where it can become a proper introduction/seduction, not a tickle attack. Otherwise it's almost the equivalent of presenting your cock midway through dinner and asking her if she thinks she might like it.

This is really the best idea. Even if your chance is shot on this one, take this advice for later.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back