• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting up with people from TMF

AlanaTicklish

Hey I'm new to TMF but very curious about this. Has anyone met up with someone from TMF for a tickle session or anything? How did it go?

I am new to TMF as well. I curious about tickling and being tickled.

Hello to both of you! A great many people on here have met up; many having incredible times. Certainly, if you are curious about the tickling fetish you've come to the perfect place!

I've honestly never met anybody on here. I've tried but nothing has ever happened. I have met someone on FetLife for a tickle session and that actually went pretty well.

I live near Chicago, IL. Would anyone be interested in chatting and maybe meeting?

I have never met up with anyone by just using the forum, but I did just return home from NEST yesterday. Since some of you are new to the forum, NEST is a gathering for people who have tickling as a kink. You can find a thread about NEST by going to the "General Gatherings" forum and you will find the NEST sub forum if you'd like to read more.
I met a lot of amazing people who are members of this forum at NEST and had tickling play with some of them. It went very very well. :D

Well, thank you Maestro. I look forward to having incredible times.

I met up with a delightful young lady from here a few years back and I had a long term play partner from fetlife.

Both I met in public places first, for both safety reasons and also getting to know them which is important and putting them at ease.

It made for really good and memorable sessions!

I'm still hopefully that I might be able to meet more ladies for some tickling fun & friendship :)

I also have hosted a few well attended London munches- which are great in terms of meeting new friends and potential play partners.

Sadly due to current work commitments its difficult at present, but I'm hopefully i'll be able to do so again one day soon!

I have met a few people from on here and they were all very good encounters.

Several times, and I've had a blast each time. Few things are more fun than a tickle session with someone who truly shares the fetish. Go for it.

After lengthy talks years ago(sadly with life they are no longer on tmf), I have had sessions with 3 women from TMF and all of them have been enjoyable, not only because we shared the kink, it was due to us doing more than that. Hanging out, hitting the movies, going out to eat, etc.

i've met with 2 people now from TMF and possibly a few more in the future! ;) So much fun! One of whom I am very close to and have had several tickle playdates with!

I have a couple of stories.

Back when I was 16 going on 17, I stupidly tried to meet up with people from here (under a different screen name, obviously). Only one of them seemed interested, but this person turned out to be very narcissistic and controlling, so I noped the fuck out of there whilst I could! I'm so glad I never gave him my number or met up with him in person. Who knows what could have happened...

I've had offers for a paid session and casual friendly meet-ups before, but considering just how far away these people are, along with the fact that I don't drive and currently have no money or free time, I don't think those would be very convenient.

Then I got FetLife, which is where the action started! Because FetLife makes you enter your location, it's more likely that you'll find people to meet up with there, and it definitely worked for me. I found out that another regular TMF user lived in my area, so we met up a couple of times and eventually decided to session. The story is here: www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?273635-My-First-Session-F-M-M-F

So yes, I've found an awesome tickle-buddy from the TMF (via FetLife). :D

I've met 3 people from here so far, each actual meeting went great, but subsequently the relationships deteriorated rapidly and I no longer speak to any of them. So the actual tickle fun is great, trying to be irl 'friends' with them was always a dud.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, there have also been thirsty dudes who just want a tickle session with a hot gurrrl and have zero interest in actually becoming my friend. Those people get a "nope" as well.

I did it once in my middle 20's. He was really nice and everything. But we weren't on the same page tickling wise... we did tickle each other but it was all kind of awkward. Never met up with him again. I very much look forward to attending gatherings in the future. Where If I don't gel with some people I'm bound (hehe) to gel with others. And I'm sure it's all more relaxed in how you meet people too.

I have sessioned with several members. Always a good time.

I've met a few, and I know one couple who's now married (with a kid) who met through the personals section! And of course many more at NEST, munches, and other events.

I've met several people on here at gatherings and a couple for hang out and play. Most were really cool. There have been only a few that were creepy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back