• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting Upon Meeting.,. And. Letting Go Of The Past. And. A Dream?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross went to his friend Allen's office the following day after Allen's phone call to Ross about the "buyer"

"Ross, this guy is a corporate buyout guy. He buys companies, and breaks them down. He says that while RossShell is "Impressive" it is hardly the largest buyout he's ever done." Allen said.

"Does he understand that Tim, Fritz, Steve, and the Oil and Gas ventures and companies are not included, and that is not negotiable?" Ross asked.

"He does. It is imperative I be there to almost referee. Both of you are a bit.. "

"Hotheaded, and arrogant?" Ross asked.

"Yes" Allen replied.

"Fine, you tell this guy I will meet him anytime, anywhere except my office. I want to tell my employees myself" Ross said.

"I will go back to the office, call him, and schedule a meeting somewhere in the next few days" Allen said.

The next day, Allen was able to arrange a meeting with Ross, and the corporate buyout guy, whose name was Mitchell.

"Mitchell,. I'm Ross, good to meet you" Ross said.

"You too, Ross" Mitchell said, shaking Ross's hand.

When the men sat down and had ordered drinks, Allen explained the situation., "Okay, guys, Mitchell, I've told Ross what you do. Ross is prepared to listen to your offer, and Ross, Mitchell understands that Ross's oil and gas company and holdings, The two men involved with the oil and gas, and Tim are not included in the deal" Allen said.

"Ross, I've looked over your company. I've always admired how you built RossShell, especially after you sold your former company and took a sabbatical. RossShell is fine company, even without Tim, Fritz and Steve, and the oil and gas" Mitchell said.

"Do you have a price in mind, Mitchell?" Ross said.

"I do, one hundred million dollars" Mitchell said.

Ross sighed and sucked in air.

"Mitchell , is there any room for negotiation with that price?"

"Give me a number" Mitchell said.

"One hundred fifty million" Ross said.

"I'll compromise at one twenty five, and we can shake hands, and have our reps draw up the papers" Mitchell said.

"Done, and I Thank You" Ross said,. shaking Mitchell's hand.

"Any other things we should discuss ? "Mitchell asked.

"I need, thirty to sixty days to find new office space, and get out of my office. I also need to let a lot of people in my company go, Would you be okay with 45 days?" Ross asked.

"That's fine" Mitchell said.

The lunch meeting ended, and Allen and Ross went back to Allen's office.

"I did not expect it to happen that fast, or be that easy. I got a good price considering I'm taking my largest sources of income with me" Ross said.

"The thing is, even with the "junk" you think you sold him, this guy is so big, he thinks he can break up your company into many different companies, and sell them off for millions more. He will make money on the deal, but its more about volume and product to him than it is about money" Allen said.

"I keep the RossShell name, right?" Ross said.

"You have a trademark on the name, but, for your own good, I suggest you change it after we sign the deal and you get out of the office. It is almost the "fresh start" you want. Plus, it avoids any legal problems down the road" Allen said.

"The Shell name is a tribute to my mother, Shelly, but, she;'s looking down on me from Heaven, and I know she will understand" Ross said.

"We will talk going forward about signing the deal. In the interim, since I have no reason to believe this deal won't go through, I suggest that you and Kayley do whatever you were planning to do. Did you not say you are scaling down the office, and letting people go?" Allen said.

"Yes, I am. I won't like it, and I will feel badly for the people I do let go, but I will give them fair severance pay and good letters of recommendation. Their having to go somewhere else has nothing to do with their work, it is about me needing to scale the company down, for my own personal reasons" Ross said.

Ross kept these developments to himself, even from Tim, Steve, and Fritz until the next day. Ross wanted to go home, and tell Kayley himself first.

That night, Ross arrived home at 630pm, with flowers for Kayley. "Good Evening, Madam Teacher, these are for you" Ross said, kissing Kayley and handing her the flowers.

"Thank You. I know from that look that something happened. Tell me. I want to know" Kayley said.

"Okay, I sold RossShell today. I kept all the assets I wanted to and needed to. I got one hundred twenty five million for it, which Allen said is a very fair price. I know that I could have gotten more if I waited, but to tell you the truth, that will be plenty, since I wont have the office expenses I do now with the smaller office and staff. I have 45 days to sign the deal and get out of the office. Then, ,my new, less complicated life begins. "Ross said.

"Mazel Tov. This will be good for us, and for our marriage, and for your health, my dear" Kayley said.

The next day, when Ross got to the office, he called Tim Patrick. "Hi, Tim. I made the sale yesterday for one hundred twenty five mil. You and your account, and our dealings, Fritz and Steve, and any oil and gas holdings I have with them are not included in that price. Allen told me I did very well" Ross said.

"Ross, that's great. I'm happy for you. Now I have a surprise for you" Tim said.

"I'm listening" Ross said.

"I want to have lunch with you. I have a friend who also runs a mega company just like I do. He wants to meet you, and he said he may have a lot of business to do with you, and to recommend you for" Tim said.

"Okay, let me know where and when, and we will all meet" Ross said.

Who was this friend of Tim's? What type of just how much business could he or would he give Ross?

That would be seen.

Once again, I find that I agree with Kayley.
"Mazel Tov. This will be good for us, and for our marriage, and for your health, my dear" Kayley said.
Any reason you gave the new character your own name?

I dont know, writing fast I guess, into the storyline.

I could always change it, and make him an "evil front guy" for someone else.

More to come soon.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back