• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting with Tklish121

gigglegal76

2nd Level Red Feather
Today Tklish121 and I met for some tickling fun. I have been talking with him for a long time now and I was so happy to see the day finally come.

We met at a park. No one was there when we got there so we picked out our place. We talked and had a bit of tickling fun. OMG I can't believe how ticklish his feet are. He went totally nuts when I just put my finger to his toe. I had him beggin in no time.

I will not go into details about the rest of our day. Now most of you who have met me and had the opportunity to tickle me know that I am a VERY hard one to break. Well Tklish121 had no problem in breaking me. He found all of my weak spots and just went to town. I guess that it was about an hour before I gave up.

I cannot wait till the party when he can really take the test and see just how much tickling he can take with a few women tickling him! He tried to be macho today but we shall see!! LOL

The pleasure was all mine!! I look forward to seeing you at the gathering!! I know you will get a few ladies to tickle my half to death! LOL You were so fun to tickle and be tickled by! I can't believe how ticklish my feet are either(but don't tell anyone...shhhh)! I went nuts in to time flat! Have a great day GiggleGal!!

Tklish121

Awesome Gigglegal76 and Tklish121! Wonderful hearing you both had a fantastic and fun time meeting each other and tickling :2poke: Can't wait to see you again Gigglegal76 at Motown and to meet Tklish121 too :devil2:

Good to see people are actually meeting on here. i might have to consider moving. the women in mass into tickling are either married or lesbians. :disgust:

always nice to hear of real life meetings taking place, sounds like you both had a great time! :bouncybou :bouncybou

hey that's fantastic, Gigs...don't know Tklish but sounds like you had a blast.. i'm very happy for you..i've also met a few members this month from the forum..it's always so nice to finally meet your friends face to face.

ps lol maniac..maybe the problem is you hehe..

Last edited:
maniactickler said:
Good to see people are actually meeting on here. i might have to consider moving. the women in mass into tickling are either married or lesbians. :disgust:

Understandable. It's the quickest excuse they could think of, I would imagine, in your case.

Knox The Hatter said:
Understandable. It's the quickest excuse they could think of, I would imagine, in your case.

LMAO! At this rate Maniac might have to settle for an overweight woman with crusty heels to get his kink on...hehe

YAY for giggle and Tklish! So happy you two had such a good time!!

Mimi :D

Mimi said:
LMAO! At this rate Maniac might have to settle for an overweight woman with crusty heels to get his kink on...hehe

YAY for giggle and Tklish! So happy you two had such a good time!!

Mimi :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idontwann

And being who this is, ol' Maniac just might find out the hard way that said subject has a pudenda.

Knox The Hatter said:
And being who this is, ol' Maniac just might find out the hard way that said subject has a pudenda.

ok what is a pudenda?

Thanks everyone!!! Yeah I'm looking forward to torturing, err I mean meeting with him again..LOL It's nice to make real life tickle friends :)

Knox The Hatter said:
Isabeau, it's what you don't have, honey.

thanks Knox...silly me just googled pudenda..blushes..but i did learn a new word today. lol

and again Giggles..get him back and torture him good hehe..

It is nice two people finally meeting for a tickling good time .

Sounds like both of you had a really good time. I like that you enjoy making him beg. :D

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back