• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Megan Fox as April O'Neil in the new Ninja Turtles movie... what are the chances of..

Darkknight

Verified
So I ran across a movie site that stated-

Michael Bay himself just posted the following on his official site:
"TMNT: we are bringing Megan Fox back into the family!"

Now I know many don't care for her and I know her acting is bad but I find her attractive, regardless if some don't.
I always loved seeing the photo manips of Megan Fox being tickled and we all know the famous April O'Neil scenario with
Don Tortelli... so well if Megan is April...

Is there a snowball's chance in hell that we would see Megan's feet tickled? Not a chance.. but it's fun to think.. what if?

DK

I knew I couldn't be the only one who immediately thought about Megan Fox being tickled when I read about her being cast as April. It'll probably never happen, but picturing Megan Fox being tickled makes for a better fantasy than thinking about a cartoon woman being tickled. Maybe someone could make a photo manipulation of her being tickled as April?

I don't really care for her acting or any of her movies, but I would LOVE to see her tickled. She's beautiful, with a nice personality.

Maybe we could take up a collection and bribe the producer? ;)

...the chances of this being one of the worst movies of all time? 100%

Soda Bobinsky and I were texting about this very issue yesterday. (Only the most dire of world events make us break out texting like high school girls) Our mutually agreed upon assessment? It ain't gonna happen; to quote April herself, "Not in a million years!"

I'm one of those people that actually doesn't have an issue with her acting. Not that i think she's the best actress in the world but her acting doesn't bother me.

And I wish just once someone on this site could talk about TMNT and mention it without saying that they hope that they do the feet tickling thing that they did like once in the cartoon 20 years ago because since it's TMNT they're definitely going to do that because that's the most important part of TMNT and they're all about the tickling... (Sarcasm... okay sorry I'm being a jerk.)

I wouldn't bet on it :)

Tony Turtelli is a goofy villain that would only make sense in a tongue-in-cheek production. And Michael Bay films R seryus business. But someone has got to want to Photoshop Megan into an April O'Neil outfit during her faux scene, right? And who would play Turtelli?

I wouldn't bet on it :)

Tony Turtelli is a goofy villain that would only make sense in a tongue-in-cheek production. And Michael Bay films R seryus business. But someone has got to want to Photoshop Megan into an April O'Neil outfit during her faux scene, right? And who would play Turtelli?

Yeah, I agree. It won't happen in a Michael Bay film. If it were something more along the lines of Naked Gun or the Scary Movie franchise then I could see it. But I think we're out of luck with this one.

I'll give everyone 100 dollars if Megan gets tickled in the TMNT movie. I don't think it's gonna happen lol :(

Yes toe-thumbs, we know. I'm not wanting to tickle her hands, so I'm good. ;)

DK

I think it's interesting. I think it says a lot that she's still considered super sexy (which she is) even with toe-thumbs.

There's not gonna be any tickling in the movie and it's probably going to be nowhere near as good as the recent tv show is sadly. Turtles have had way too many remakes over the years.

I don't really care for her acting or any of her movies, but I would LOVE to see her tickled. She's beautiful, with a nice personality.

I've heard she's a prima donna and kind of a bitch, but she
is definitely hot. BTW your feet in that picture are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back