• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melissa Joan Hart confirms the bad news

I prefer to think of it as a challenge rather than bad news; I've seen many a girl eat those exact same words (and always while laughing)! ;)

I don't even understand how someone could call someone else a "brainwashed lefty" when they even care what an actress's political views are. The irony is actually pretty funny. Anyway when you're done gobbling up whatever fox news is saying there is a picture floating around here somewhere of melissa joan hart seemingly being tickled by some technical guy on the set of hollywood squares. Probably shouldn't be too tough to find. It's obviously inconclusive, but it definitely looks the part of her being tickled.

For whatever it's worth, in like '99 she appeared on MTV Rock n Jock softball and coming in from a commercial break she was standing by the announcer's table with Ken Griffey Jr., who was tickling her. The first thing you hear her say is, "Ken Griffey Jr.'s tickling me." At which point he tickles her side and she giggles and flinches while she's saying it.

Can we NOT bring politics into this? It's annoying to bring that sort of political belief bashing into talking about a fetish -.- Completely unnecessary

You never really know for sure. Just a reminder that REALLY ticklish people often don't admit it to ONE person, because they wouldn't want anyone to know. It's actually surprising how many celebrities do reveal their ticklishness in a public statement. If I were a very ticklish woman who didn't want anyone to know, I'd probably answer that question the same way.

And yes...the "who wants to check" piece is a bit of a taunt/invitation.....

Yea I saw this a while ago, but didn't post it since she didn't give a good answer, kind of sucks

It's not like it is a big deal. So she isn't ticklish? so are a lot of women. Besides she said she is still slightly. A 2 is better than a 0.

Please skip the political crap in the future. I could go on all day about Faux News too. Stick to the subject.

She could be lying also, as about 15 years ago I remember her being tickled by ken Griffey junior on MTV. Idk how to add clips on here but I bet it's on YouTube

Rubbish. Just because someone says it on social media doesn't mean it's true. Furthermore I seem to remember seeing snapshots of her being tickled when she was a panelist on hollywood squares many years ago. She was obviously quite ticklish!

People can lose their ticklishness over time, that's why it pays to have an update every now and then, heh.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back