• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Memories of a TMF conversation 13 years old.

JoBelle

3rd Level Orange Feather
So I was perusing my past here....having not visited in some time.

And I ran across a thread where I first met someone that all these many years later has become quite a good and fun friend. And then I began reading other things in other places....old emails and such. And I got all misty eyed for a time.

So QJakal, Strelnikov, DVNC, Red Indian, Dave2112, Biscuit, Hawkikim.....thanks for the memories in place defending the fellow from across the pond who played the bongos! Cheers to Q's tequila, Strel's seriousness, Dv's spreading of love as usual...and the list goes on.

I hope y'all (who I've not been in touch with) each have a ticklish happiness following you through life.

Ahh, those were the days! Makes a girl want to :giggle!:

Hope others have warm memories too!
JoBelle

Glad to see you posting here again, JoBelle! :twohugs: Yes, I have much ticklish happiness in my life now. :D

JOBY!!!!!!!

Good to see you are still around!!! Miss you sweet lady! :bounce::wub::wub::wub:

I'm not one of the ones you knew back then, but from your post, I'm certainly glad you're back here now.

VENNN! I PMed ya! ;) WIP, thanks :) And Mils....really? 320,640 posts? REALLY? :p

I'm trying to sort my place here.Find familiar faaces.... It's been a while!
JoBelle

What a delight to see you back here, Jo! This from another old-timer who'd also been away for quite a while.

Don't know if you remember me, but I sure remember you. Do things like piloting and mistaking a flower bouquet for a salad ring any "belles"?

Ned! Yes, of COURSE I remember you! So good to see you're visiting her too! How flippin' cool is going back in time? And Kwil....check your FB!! Goth, just folks in general. I used to spend an inordinately large amount of time in this place. Have taken a trip back in time over the last couple of days with the help of Ray...and it's been GRAND!!

Des!! Same to you! I love all these familiar "faces" I keep seeing!! A few years, a few experiences...and this places takes on a whole new vibe! how the heck are you?!

Still kickin... and kickin ass when called for. :) How's life treating you? So glad to see you dropping by and reminiscing and making new memories!

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back