• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men are not sadistic ticklers???

I appreciate the thoughtful response, and your self-awareness to consider the possibility that your perspective may not be other guys'. I guess I'm interested in your definition of "hurt." Do you just mean physically injured? Or do you also mean emotional duress, nervous system panic and general frantic duress?

The interesting thing about siblings is that older sister/younger brother is the most common scenario for the female to have the size and weight advantage, and at that age, since there's not a lot of tying up going on, older child sitting on younger child is the most common torture scenario. In those cases, I think there's a gender sadism tie. Just my two cents.

Physical injury would obviously be on the list, but I also would not want to really scare someone. There's a difference between the exhilaration/fear of a coming tickling and real fear of being hurt.

As for siblings, just yesterday I saw two brothers about 4 and 1 1/2. The older one was holding a chip bag out of reach of the younger one while he cried. That's the kind of cruelty that siblings commonly do to each other but I rarely see occur between adults. I see that as more indicative of sibling relationships than gender differences.

I don't think this is an absolute by any means. It really comes down to whether the person has the touch, technique, feel and sadistic nature to be a good tickler. I feel like you have to have some passion in it too like we all do or else you won't he great at it, man or woman.

I don't think how good you are is defined by gender. As with anything, practice makes perfect. The reason why IM probably not as sadistic a tickler as id like to be is simple. Anytime I have a session its with a woman that I'm romantically involved with, and I get so damn turned on after 5 minutes that I'm too eager to proceed to the next level of "festivities" and the session stops and the sex starts. Dunno bout everyone else but that's MY problem lol.

I don't think it's fair to just group entire genders this way.
Not trying to be rude or anything, but it really depends on the person.

Speaking from Personal experience, I have been tickle tortured loads of times (mostly by guys though) maybe about 75% by guys, and 25% by girls.
I haven't seen a big difference between the genders, but there are big differences from person to person.
It all depends on how much the Ler is into it, and how good they are at it.

Idk if this means anything, but I have noticed female lers tends to be naturally "better" at tickling than my past boyfriends have.
95% of the guys who have tickled me , were actually past boyfriends.

Many of whom have never tied and tickled someone before.
So it took them a bit of practice to get really good at it.
Also, I think the first couple times a new bf tickles me, he is afraid of "going too hard on me", as in fast-paced/ vigorous tickling.
Lol, they were always cautious about it.
But, eventually, they were just as merciless as any of my female friends are.

However, when girls did it, they tended to be naturally better at it, and were less apprehensive about tickling me senseless!
Haha, I guess cus they don't have a problem doing this to other girls.
So i guess for guys to tickle their gfs like crazy, they didnt want to "overdo it".
But Like I said, over all there is isnt that much a noticeable difference between guys/girls. It all has to do with how skilled the individual Ler is. <3

~~~ Sorry if that wasn't the clearest answer you were expecting.
Maybe others in here have other opinions about it, but this is just based on my personal experience.

Lol, when I first tell a new guy I'm dating that my biggest kink is to be:
"tied up, gagged and mercilessly tickled all over", their response tends to be a mixture of surprised, and/ or curious.
(Some have even accused me of joking, because they didn't believe tickling was a real fetish).
But when I tell this to my close female friends, they almost always want to tickle-attack me instantly.

Another idea, is that maybe people think girls are better lers than guys, is cus their more willing to not to hold back, whereas the guy is nervous about hurting the (female) lee, or making it too intense for her.
Plus, i have noticed that guys aren't always naturally skilled lers, compared to girls.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back