• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men Tickled (Male Nudity)

NJLaughs

TMF Expert
I've seen a few pics of women being tickled on their genitals, but not men. Thought I'd submit these and see what response there is.

Attachments

• PDR_1627.JPG
    PDR_1627.JPG
    184.3 KB · Views: 1,094
  • PDR_1631.JPG
    PDR_1631.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 769
I agree! In fact, i'd like my wife to do a bit of that.....:D

I'm all for F/M stuff, but this isn't my cup of tea. Thanks for sharing, on behalf of those who would be interested in this stuff.

Is it possible to edit the thread description to include (warning: male genital/strong nudity/sexual content) or something of the sort? That way you'll get more hits by people who are interested, and can spare the spoil-sports like myself who would rather not see close ups of male genitalia if it can be avoided.

Thanks =3

(warning: male genital/strong nudity/sexual content)
This whole forum could be labeled "sexual content," so that's out, but I will add "nudity" to the title. It says "Men Tickled," after all, and if male nudity isn't a clear enough indicator of what lies within I cannot help you. Please note that this is not singling out a nude male; we ask that all posts featuring nudity of both sexes be denoted as such.

It would help to see who is doing the tickling. Instead of some ambiguous photo of a dude putting feathers on his own cock.

I agree. Fine pictures if you enjoy that sort of thing, but a stronger warning may be in order.

Are you tickling your own penis or is someone else doing it?I don't care.I love naked tickling and like to see penises tickled and have mine tickled.

This whole forum could be labeled "sexual content," so that's out, but I will add "nudity" to the title. It says "Men Tickled," after all, and if male nudity isn't a clear enough indicator of what lies within I cannot help you. Please note that this is not singling out a nude male; we ask that all posts featuring nudity of both sexes be denoted as such.

Point well taken and if I find any more like this, I will be sure to post them appropriately labeled. I would have responded earlier but for some reason I could not log on earlier.

Male/Sexual/Tickling.. More please!

I love to see naked men being tickled, and love to tickle naked men..

...so I say good stuff! More please :)

And what's wrong with looking at cocks? Would be better if we could see who is tickling it though.

Kelly :content:

Another Good Point

I love to see naked men being tickled, and love to tickle naked men..

...so I say good stuff! More please :)

And what's wrong with looking at cocks? Would be better if we could see who is tickling it though.

Kelly :content:

I can't disagree with the ambiguity of the tickler. I guess when I first found it (some time ago), I just naturally imagined a female tickler. However, if you think about it, that's not all bad either. The way the pic is, you can let your own imagination go with it. The tickler could be either sex and any ethnicity you'd like them to be. ;)

Also too bad we're an ocean apart, Kelly. I'd love to let you tickle ME naked :D A feather there on me brings hysterics as well as arousal.

Would love to see more in this line, showing the expression on the face of the guy or the context of the tickling.

I love mine tickled.Here are a couple of self tickle pics.Sorry,not buffed but not fat.Y.M olderleeinco,Skype steveinCO13.

I read quite a bit about seeing the expression on the face of the lee. To me,I start getting aroused just by the laughing and seeing the lee squirming. If I got tickled and the ler wanted video or pics,I would wear a full face hood,especially if they wanted to put them on the internet.

Here are some more pics of me.Some are of my feet,sides,pit but the rest are nudity.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back