• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men tickling Men

shygirl

TMF Regular
So guys, what's the big deal? Why is it ok if straight women tickles another straight women but if a straight guy tickles or gets tickled by another straight guy , that is considered "gay". For god sakes, get over it. Put a blindfold on and don't think about it. Don't ya think there is a bit of a double standard thing going on.You guys can play touch football and tackle each other but you can't tickle each other?Let's start a new trend, any of you guys got the balls to do this?

short answer...no

one is more accepted than the other...period. its a known fact that women tend to have more homosexual feelings or desires in general than men. i guarantee you that youll find a much higher percentage of bi women than bi men.

i also guarantee you, that if m/m were anywhere near as popular as f/f tickling, FM concepts would have created a special website for it a long time ago. as it is, the only /m they do is f/m.

Re:

shygirl said:
Don't ya think there is a bit of a double standard thing going on.

In a word? NO

In more words? Let's explain. Femininity is sexy. Double it and to a guy it's TWICE as sexy. Masculinity? Not so sexy, especially to hetero guys. Double it and well......how many women out there are quickly looking for those M/M videos to buy? Rare is it I ever meet a heterosexual woman who's fantasies involve 2 men (not a three-some, just 2 men.) Do you have a collection of M/M tickling or desire to have it? If so I'll happily rescind the above. If not, is it a personal issue or a curious question for you?

I wouldn't buy what dtrell said for a Canadian dollar. No offense, I just disagree with that statement whole heartedly.

everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

in the words of charlton heston in planet of the apes: "get your stinkin paws off me, you damned dirty ape".

thats how it would be with man on man. :p

as a straight female, I can honestly say that 2 men tickling each other does nothing to turn me on. I'd rather be tickling them! That's right! Line them side by side in a pair of stocks, then call me!! Crydun to the rescue to devour the flesh of ticklish men!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!

Think of it this way, if you see two straight girls kissing at a party isn't considered "gay". A lot of men find this attractive and girls do it for fun or attention.

Two guys kissing will always be considered gay, there is no other way of looking at it. The same applies to tickling.

I'd say it's simply a prevailing societal norm. Rationally, it would seem that two girls kissing (or tickling each other for that matter) is no less "gay" than if it were two men, but that's not our society perceives it.

Personally, I am attracted to females, and enjoy the thought and sight of women tickling each other, regardless of whether it's "gay" or not. I certainly don't mind if straight guys tickle other straight guys, but I don't want to do it. M/m tickling media does not bother me in the slightest, but it's not something in which I'm going to participate.

Basically, I'm rehashing what Wilson has already said, although I certainly won't discredit dtrell's statement, at least the part about bi women and men. I don't buy that there is a higher percentage of homosexual tendencies among women than among men, but I do agree that women are more likely to exhibit "bi" tendencies than men, which may explain why straight women are more willing to to same-sex tickling than straight men.

Shygirl, why not start another thread?

Shygirl, would seeing two men tickling each other turn you on, the way watching two women go at appeals to me?:veryhappy Why don't you post that question to female T.M.F.'ers in a new thread? Might be interesting!

To answer you, I think most straight men would not care to tickle with a fellow gentleman. I know I don't want to.

Why do straight women would tickle one another while straight men don't? I think it's the same reason straight women hug, kiss, hold hands, and dance with one another while men don't: women crave communication.

Guys like problem-solving and one-upmanship. But the girls like tuning in on one another's feelings. Whether it's hugging or tickling, women touch each other more because touch is a form of communication, and that's what women want most.:Kiss2:

sushi854 said:
I'd say it's simply a prevailing societal norm.
I think you're right, except the word "simply". Male homosexuality has been criminalized and punished for a very long time, and it's still a punishable crime in some countries. Therefore, men were brought up not to touch other men to avoid the slightest suspicion. That's how they still act, it has become a societal norm.

Female homosexuality wasn't discriminated in any comparable way, so women act more 'normal', showing their emotions towards their female friends with a brief kiss or hug.

On a lighter note, that reminds me of a joke. A man talks to his neighbor because he's going to emigrate to another continent. The neighbor is puzzled and asks for the reason of emigration. The man replies: "Well, a hundred years ago, male homosexuality was a crime. Fifty years ago, they legalized it. Now I'm leaving this country before they make it compulsory!" :p

M/M, yes please

Rare is it I ever meet a heterosexual woman who's fantasies involve 2 men (not a three-some, just 2 men.) Do you have a collection of M/M tickling or desire to have it? If so I'll happily rescind the above.

You mean you rarely meet women who TELL you about it.

There are many, MANY women who fantasize about two men together, trust me on this. Myself included. We don't tell you this because it's not generally accepted well, and it squicks you fellas so very badly (I'm a brat with no such compunctions, I say deal with it :p ). Just as many men love seeing two lovely women tickling, many women love seeing two gorgeous men. Yes I do have videos, from the Bob Jones collection and others; and RopeJock was one of my favorite fiction sites for years before it was taken down (Eddie is an amazing writer). Seeing pretty women in both top and bottom mode simultaneously for tickling is arousing to guys; to many women it's the same with two attractive males. It ain't just gay men watching Queer as Folk, boys, straight women across the country love that show for a reason.

Years ago I watched a gang of very straight guys tickle the living CRAP out of another guy in college during a pickup football game, I mean to the point of silent laughter and tears-borderline real torture. Still one of my favorite truly hot memories-one shirtless beautiful body being tickled half to death by several other shirtless beautiful bodies, yum :devil:

Bella

Re: M/M, yes please

"Meet" as in "talked to"...as in "about how this isn't a double standard when they claimed that it was". Now, for a woman to say it's a double standard leads to two ASSUMPTIONS. That A) said woman who mentioned this DOES have an interest in seeing 2 men together in intimate ways, or B) has some bitter issue that women are seen that way in mainstream but men aren't. Neither is any problem. (And yes, I still stand by my choice of word, "RARE" which doesn't ever imply "never".)
I could personally care less for the following reason. If it's a high preference for people on this thing to see M/M tickling....think about as many times as you've seen topics about what people do and don't like in vids/media or want to see in vids/media and no one really truly seems to show a huge preference for it. 2nd, you can't say that it's about acceptability of it in regards to the people here because it's already a forum dealing with a topic that's taboo (hence the reason for having it in the first place). With the array of topics that have come up on this thing?? Nah, it's not about taboo.

And so we can go back to Shygirl's original question to really get to the true heart of it.
"So guys, what's the big deal?"
Good question. What IS the big deal? Clearly as Bella just mentioned, there's PLENTY of M/M tickling going on which would mean there's plenty of people who participate and watch and discuss somewhere at some time.......So if a few or even a LOT of people here aren't into M/M tickling.....what IS the big deal? It's just a choice, right? I'm not interested in tickling and nudity.....but that's not a PROBLEM for anyone else.

NOW......If LADIES want GUYS to be more interested in PARTICIPATING in M/M tickling.......here's A way to do it. Make it well known that it turns WOMEN on. We guys are strange creatures (you already know that). There are very few limits to what we won't do IF we KNOW it turns women on *L*.
And to that, I'll quote Em Es: "Shygirl, would seeing two men tickling each other turn you on, the way watching two women go at appeals to me? Why don't you post that question to female T.M.F.'ers in a new thread? Might be interesting!"

Lastly.....here's one question for Shygirl and Bella. When it comes to guys who love F/F tickling, it really matters ZILCH whether they are gay, bi, or hetero. It's 2 women and that's the key. So my question would be....does it matter if when you see M/M tickling whether the participants are gay or heterosexual??? And if so, why?

P.S. I won't rescind until Shygirl says she's got a collection! :cool:

poor choice of words on my part...

After thinking about Hal's response, I realize that there is nothing simple about the development of societal norms. Any number of factors can affect such development, and to varying and debatable degrees. I agree that there has been and continues to be a harsh stigma attached to male homosexuality, and that many are socialized not to act on such tendencies. But we're not talking about men avoiding suspicion by simply avoiding displays of affection (hugs, touching, etc.), we're talking about men tying each other up and tickling them. Many men don't act in this manner because they just don't want to. I'm not trying to discredit the socialization theory, but making further suggestion to the magnitude of the situation. I don't know exactly why straight females tend to be more comfortable with affection towards other females than their male counterparts, and a complete expression of my opinion on this matter would take up more space and time than I can currently offer to the forum.

By the way, it does seem natural that there would be women who enjoy watching men engage in m/m tickling just as I enjoy f/f tickling, and I'm glad Bella brought up this point.

Re: M/M, yes please

bella said:

I have to respectfully disagree with this statement...at least to an extent. Nobody keeps a secret that well--especially women. :p

(Just teasing there, but I think you get the idea. LOL) ;)

In the age of the internet, folks can, will, and do anonymously ask for ANYTHING and everything that interests them. If there's any question about how many women out there are interested in seeing m/m action (relative to m/f or f/f), I do believe Google and indeed every adult personals service would tell the tale--at least generally speaking. The numbers there will likely tell the story as they aren't colored by our personal experiences or associations.

Should anyone take on this exercise in earnest, you should take care to normalize by the ratio of current male posters and/or internet users to female, so any quantitative results are meaningful. I personally have little doubt that the tally for pro-m/m females will be relatively small.

I agree with shygirl, what is the big deal? To me, from a man's standpoint, its a macho thing. its all in the mind. It's a double standard, sure, and its one about 95% of all men will continue to live by it. I get tickled by my brothers still sometimes, does that make it gay too?

Yeah right...

...and I hear construction started on that escalator to Mars.:p ;) :devil:

TTD

Re: poor choice of words on my part...

sushi854 said:
By the way, it does seem natural that there would be women who enjoy watching men engage in m/m tickling just as I enjoy f/f tickling, and I'm glad Bella brought up this point.

Thank you Sushi. I fully understand those who disagree with me, but I have to say that I know enough about this subject to stand by what I said. Despite the anomymity of the 'net, there are still some things that people have a hard time admitting. The women who love M/M erotica are indeed a minority, and those who love M/M tickling are even smaller-but there's still more than enough of us for my post to ring true. I'm sorry that more ladies won't step up and admit that they love it, but I *know* they're here. Meanwhile, try the following articles:

http://www.askthecouch.com/2_past_template.asp?article=176

http://www.sacredband.com/news4.html

They discuss the underground female M/M fans. I'm still looking for the Cosmo (or Glamour) article I read a few yrs ago on straight women into M/M adult videos, it was very enlightening.

Bella

(to NT) no, it makes it gay incest.....hahahaha

Thank you natural tickler, Bella and others

Thank you for understanding my point. BTW too bad about those cubs! I love to go to gatherings and it always seems like there are more men than women at them. Would any of you guys be uncomfortable if you were the lee, blindfolded and have both men and women tickling you? I wasn't trying to say that m/m turns me on, what I was trying to get out of this post is why men are so up tight about another man tickling him? like the old commercial goes "try it , you'll like it !"

Wow..Im gonna be an oddball and agree with Shygirl, I mean I can see that males wouldnt want to do it because tickling may be a turn on and with another man tickling them IF they get turned on that might be akward for them or IF they dont get turned on the whole point may be lost..depends on the person, but m/m does nothing for me at all, and its not my choice to watch or whatever, but I would give MASSSIVE props to any straight man who actaully tried it, hell I would go as far as saying if a male tried that (wheather they liked it or not) I would totally praise him, and do just anything to see if any straight male would go through with it...Kinda funny..all the guys said no they wouldnt do it,looked at the the page it was on and read the subject of the thread being: "M/M" and yet they all still looked and posted..sorry kind of a funny coincidence.

dtrell said:
(to NT) no, it makes it gay incest.....hahahaha

very funny, dtrell:D comedy is definitely your strong suit as well as sarcasm!!!:D btw, gents, ticklish sinner has a point. If we are so against m/m, then we wouldn't ever had looked at this thread, let alone reply to it. I wonder....how many skeletons are in everyone's closet??

I think there are more skeletons than I would like to know about..Another thing..male football player slap each others asses..wouldnt that be considered just as "gay" as tickling another man?? I mean tickling can be contained to parts of the body, but slapping asses..I mean a guys smacks a girls butt when he is possibly interested in her as in flirting...hmmm makes ya wonder sometimes.

if there was a real call for it- someone somewhere would be filmimg it and makng money!
women onthe whole are more tactile- and this has given rise to the social acceptance of women kissing each other in greeting for example- whereas this is not (yet?) generally so acceptable for men.

I for one like Crydun's idea MUCH better! Catch me if you can girl! :D Hehehe

Re: Thank you natural tickler, Bella and others

shygirl said:
Would any of you guys be uncomfortable if you were the lee, blindfolded and have both men and women tickling you?

Hmmmmm. A possibility, shygirl. After all, a finger is a finger is a finger, and, perhaps, blindfolded, with men and women participating, I could handle it. I am a heterosexual male, and I've always been able to seperate sensual from playful tickling, so the aspect of getting turned on while another man is tickling me isn't an issue, (Although I admit having no prior expiriences), and I consider myself a fairly open-minded guy. To prticipate as a ler in a mixed group scene on another male would be his choice. If he's O.K. with it, so am I. If it makes him uncomfortable, I'm outta there! It IS kind of interesting how many of us guys replied to this thread, but everyone has an opinion. In short, I don't consider it gay, no matter what society thinks. I don't think a one on one scene would be my kind of deal, but that's just me!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back